[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failed all my classes my first year of uni >parents are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: burma.jpg (69KB, 590x370px) Image search: [Google]
burma.jpg
69KB, 590x370px
>failed all my classes my first year of uni
>parents are sending me on a 4 month long gap program because they hope it will mature me
>20 hour plane flight in a couple of hours
That's it my friends. I'm off to Morrowind.
I don't know how i'll survive consider I'm forced with 8 other people my age and I haven't talked to anyone in months.
>>
>>34882953
Break ice by suggesting orgy. Good luck
>>
>>34882953
>4 month long gap program
where are you going?
>>
>>34882953
Runaway. Lol
Or fug a bitch
>>
>>34882953
What's a gap program?
>>
>>34883025
Burma thailand Vietnam and laos is all the countries visited.
>>
>>34883065
your parents are sending you on a 4 month sex tourism trip? based
>>
>>34883073
We never go in the cities more than maybe 1 night though
>>
>>34883065
>parents want you to mature
>send you on a 4 month vacation

what is their goal
>>
>>34882953
Why are you not excited for this? It's better than failing uni again like a massive retard.

Learn some basic social skills for once; put some effort into it when you start the gap program. Good luck.

Honestly sounds way better than any alternatives.
>>
how is being exiled to the third world for four months supposed to help you?
>>
>>34883113
it sounds horrible
it could be great if he wanted to do it, but being forced sucks
>>
if it were me I would be instantly outcast and spend the 4 months just tagging along being made miserable by the normies assuming I don't flip out and murder them in the jungle
>>
>>34883289
pretty much, at some point they would probably leave me behind to let me die alone.
>>
File: cool necklace.jpg (57KB, 570x863px) Image search: [Google]
cool necklace.jpg
57KB, 570x863px
>>34882953
There will be normies there

but you know what you must do

in the jungle
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
Out there?
>>
>>34883087
anon, this is a gift from the gods given to you by your parents. SE asian women LOVE white guys. You will be swimming in pussy, they will throw themselves at you. I am not messing with you.

at the very least, try to have an open mind. you are seeing a new part of the world and learning some new things. It can be as awful as you want it to be and as good as you want it to be. Shit, its a free goddamn vacation.

thailand is beautiful and has beautiful scenery, and beaches
Burma is okay too.

The food you will encounter will be good too, Just try to allow it a chance?
>>
>>34884916
This
Rilly rilly original post
>>
make friends with everyone dude
>>
>>34882953
why do you want us to feel sorry for you when you got yourself into this situation? enjoy your shitty life
>>
>>34884916
it is saddening seeing some awkward beta white guy with some woman from a poor country, how can I not be that guy
>>
>>34885257
don't be an awkward beta?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.