[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that normies just refused to admit about their world is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1486259881470.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486259881470.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
Things that normies just refused to admit about their world is that being an asshole, borderline psychopath is rewarded the most in their society. But theyre so fucking scared to admit it, they'd rather say people who dont socially or economically succeed is because they are bad people when its the complete fucking opposite.
>>
>>34882708
>ITT: scared little manchild who had a few bad experiences and blames it all on mega ultra chad.

Do liars get their way most of the time? Yes. Does being an asshole and a bully 24/7 make you an insufferable cunt? Also yes. Look at Trump, most people think he's a dick because he only gets his way by bullying.
>>
>>34882716
Obviously not being an asshole 24 fucking 7, I said being an asshole not being an asshole and fucking retarded. I mean what was the statistic about ceo's? Like 1/4 are psychopaths? And the other 3/4 get that far by emulating psychopaths. Admit it, the genuinely nice guy that truly cares for other people (not in a generic kind of way but more in-tuned to someone like jesus) finish last, normies are just scared to admit it.
>>
>>34882708
Theres actually truth to this since its purely logical

psycopathy ignores all emotional response leaving only someone who is purely rational

>psychopathy is like being mentally ill emotionally
>>
>>34882941
Yeah CEO's retard. Those people are bloodthirsty cunts who would sell poisoned water to old ladies for a profit.

How many of the "successful" people in the world are CEOs? What do you define as successful? 100k a year? 200k? you can be successful and not fuck people over.
>>
>>34883167
Yeah and theyre the most successful people in the world, what does that say about society?
>>
>>34882941

Jesus wasn't a nice guy
>>
File: 1486275958808.png (190KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1486275958808.png
190KB, 500x545px
>>34883343
t. heathen jews
>>
>>34883260
But if you set the bar of being "successful" of having an income of say, 500k USD per year. How many of the people listed would be CEO's?
>>
>>34882941
>normies are just scared to admit it.

We're not scared to admit it. We just don't see people in black and white like someone with autism does and so we are capable of seeing the massive shades of grey most people exist in within your stupid, childish spectrum.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.