[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I lose weight if I don't eat for days and just eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170214_042023.jpg (19KB, 386x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_042023.jpg
19KB, 386x277px
Will I lose weight if I don't eat for days and just eat very small things once a day so I don't pass out? I currently weight 135 and could probably lose 5 pounds or maybe a bit more. Thx in advance.
>>
>>34882572
I'd recognize that eye anywhere, Ciara.
>>
>>34882572
>135 lbs
>needs to lose weight
Nigger, unless you meant kilos, you're a fucking skelly.
>>
Why don't you just fix your diet like anormal person
>>
>>34882600
I'm pretty short so for me it's a tiny bit too much. (Unless it was extra pounds from muscle).
>>
>>34882635
I'm gonna try and go on a smoothie only diet, because growing up I was never really fed fruits and vegetables therfore I became spoiled and I can't stand feeling the texture of them now. But maybe I'll be able to drink it if I blend it up. Otherwise my family ends up ordering food or I get fast food from my brother.
>>
>>34882698

you've been telling me you're gonna try this smoothie diet for like 2 months now. just do it
>>
>>34882572
/fit/ says starving yourself is bad
>>
>>34882738
>telling you

what the fuck? Do I know you irl or something?
>>
>>34882572
Ciara , this isn't /adv/
I know you're secretly craving attention but please stop
>>
>>34882806

it's not ciara, it's a guy who posts himself a lot on this board
>>
What is your diet right now and how much exercise do you do, or at least how much physical activity do you engage in during the normal course of being alive?
>>
>>34882832
It's obviously fucking, Ciara. She even has green eyes.
>>
>>34882969

it's some dude from omegle, now stfu and stop trying to either deflect the attention from yourself, or be a complete idiot who doesn't accept when they're wrong.
>>
>>34882956
Currently my diet is pretty shit, but because of how I was raised I have an extremely picky taste in food, but I'll try a smoothie diet soon. I wanna start running but since I'm staying at my dad's house there's nowhere to run and I don't really wanna do it in public. (Autistic ik), but at my moms neighborhood there's a park with a good track I can go on. But I get little to no exercise now.
>>
>>34882657
>135 pounds is overweight for you

Nigga are you like 5'3
>>
>>34883015

don't say that lmao
>>
>>34882969
>only one person on this earth has green eyes

>>34883015
I'm 5'6. Yes I know I'm a turbo manlet but at my age I am told I still have a good amount of time to grow. Hopefully I'll get 5'9. I wouldn't want to be taller.
>>
File: 1481703072762.png (611KB, 932x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1481703072762.png
611KB, 932x1084px
>>34882989
Calm the fuck down, Ciara. Speak to your nurse about your weight issues.
>>
>>34883051
>circles the eyes

Nibba that's a fucking drawing
>>
>>34883091
kek, you fucking autist. You actually made me laugh. I didn't draw in the circles to compare to OP
>>
>>34883123
>You're an autist for not knowing this

It's not my fault that's such a shitty "just" edit.
>>
Losing weight is all about balancing out calories-in and calories-out.

Eat less calories than your body needs and you'll eventually start losing weight.

Though putting yourself into a huge calorie deficit (usually more than 300-500) is considered an unhealthy weight loss, because, unless your ration is pure protein, you might also be losing muscle mass and become weaker overall.
>>
>>34882994
>because of how I was raised
This is your first problem. You need to fix your attitude and start taking some responsibility for yourself. Unless you're still 8 years old you're the one who controls what you eat. I can understand your upbringing fucking up your eating habits, I went through the same thing

What you need isn't a "smoothie diet" or some other fad bullshit. You need to establish better eating habits. You're not going to do a 180 and magically fix everything. Start small. Make manageable changes. If you're eating fast food all the time, maybe cut it down to once a week from each place. Then later on go further and eat fast food just once a week. You don't have to cut it out completely if you really like it. Moderation should be your watchword.

If you don't already, start cooking for yourself. There are plenty of simple recipes you can start with. Grilling a piece of chicken to make a sandwich or put in a a salad is something that anyone can do. Start with familiar foods and slowly introduce yourself to new things. Try different ways of preparing things. Instead of telling yourself "I'm picky, I don't like it" tell yourself that maybe you might like it if you try it, or if you find the right way to make it for yourself.

If you're worried about exercise just go out and do anything. Hell, put on some headphones or earbuds and just go for a walk. It's not like you have to be active only at designated fitness locations. Walk around the neighborhood. Walk around a mall like old people do. Just start doing something and then build on it.
>>
>>34883045
Your weight is fine for that height. Unless you're seriously trying to look anorexic then I wouldn't recommend losing weight.

>I am told I still have a good amount of time to grow.
You're not gonna grow any taller if you starve yourself, faggit.
>>
>>34883258
Thanks for all the advice anon. For the record I don't really like fast food at all, I hate eating it. It's difficult to eat healthy where I currently live but I'll try. The smoothie thing is the only thing I have access to here.
>>
>>34882572

Just eat until you are hungry (not out of boredom) and exercise. You should be fine.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.