[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think I'm asking to much of a romantic relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474883488886.jpg (143KB, 533x714px) Image search: [Google]
1474883488886.jpg
143KB, 533x714px
Do you think I'm asking to much of a romantic relationship If I demand that my future wife and me be best friends? I have always applied a filter which specified that I would genuinely call my romantic partner my best friend even if they were a guy. Is it to much to ask for a girlfriend who's on the same wavelength as me? Are we not really meant to be friends? Are men and women fundamentally different for a reason that applies to romantic love in a yin yang sort of way? What do you guys deem to be a realistic relationship dynamic that would be worth pursuing?
>>
File: 1460438375330.png (32KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1460438375330.png
32KB, 344x326px
That's all I've ever wanted too, op. Just a companion.
>>
No, I don't think that's too much to ask. Many people describe their romantic partners as their best friends. That includes women describing their husbands/boyfriends as such as well.
>>
>>34882627
But do they sincerely mean it? I believe that a great majority of men would have never befriended their spouse if they were a guy and that they are just blinded by their lust into thinking they genuinely are on the same wavelength as their spouse.
>>
I have met very few people whom I've truly known well enough to confidently answer that question. In those few cases, however, I can say: yes. I think they sincerely mean it.
>>
File: battle.jpg (63KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
63KB, 500x280px
>>34882460
Wanting a long-term girlfriend to have similar values, interests and future plans as you. This is quite normal. However you shouldn't rely on a woman as your sole source of friendship, as your male friends can provides different types of companionship and places all of your social needs on your girlfriend will come off and be very needy.
>>
>>34882627
If this is true then why do women say shit like

>let's just stay friends. i don't want to ruin what we have by being in a relationship
>>
>>34882846
Because they don't have romantic interest in you and aren't comfortable telling you that.
>>
>>34882836
f course I would never rely on her to be my sole source of companionship I'm just asking what is the the most I can realistically ask of her.
>>
I'm beginning to believe that the only way to acquire the relationship I'm after would be to date a trans girl who still has the brain of a man but I'm sexualy attracted to them.
>>
I decided to have a night of drunk introspection this valentine's day and answer all of the questions I have surrounding romantic love. Sadly It seems I have come to an impasse a question which I can not answer so made this thread. Now this is extremely important to me so I will keep on bumping this thread until I get enough answers to satisfy me or I get banned whichever comes first I have nothing to lose at this point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.