[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom got me a quart of fancy chocolate milk for Valentine's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487042227355.jpg (226KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
1487042227355.jpg
226KB, 900x494px
>Mom got me a quart of fancy chocolate milk for Valentine's day
>I'm a 24 year old NEET who dropped out of school 8 years ago and hasn't spoken to anyone non-blood related since
>>
your mom sounds lovely, be sure to tell her you love her.
>>
Rip your life. GL friendo
>>
>>34882433
Literally me except without the chocolate milk and without the exaggeration. Also I'm only 23.
>>
File: shia do it.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
shia do it.gif
964KB, 397x658px
>>34882433
be sure to fill out your donor card
>>
>>34882433
My grandma got me chocolate from a chocolate maker and we (my brother, her, and myself) got takeout for dinner.
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (17KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
17KB, 289x320px
>>34882443
This. Please do so anon. She'd appreciate it.
>>
>>34882825
that makes you literally me as well.
>>
>>34882433
>Haven't spoken to anyone non-blood related

Kudos to you anon keep the clan strong
>>
>>34882433

i miss my mother when i feel lonely anon...
>>
>>34882433
its just whatever man, get into books. Accept who you became. Pain only comes from holding on to something.
>>
File: 1482982061527.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482982061527.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>every so often my mom will hug me and tell me she loves me
>feel like shit for a few hours afterward
>>
>>34884664
Letting go is the hard. But knowing that you have to let go is even harder
>>
>TFW birthday the other day
>22 year old, NEET and shut-in since 18
>Tell parents I don't want anything
>They get me something nice anyway
>Feel like shit because of guilt, I don't deserve to be treated this nicely
>Feel guilty that their present made me feel bad

Fuck. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a piece of shit, but I never get far trying to stop being one.
>>
>>34882433
>mom tells me she's sad because she knows when she dies I'll be all alone
>I get angry and tell her that's not true
>I get sad later at myself because I know it is
>>
>>34884765
Just motivate yourself by not wanting to be a useless piece of shit

Put a picture of your flabby body up somewhere in your room so you don't stop working out

Put something else symbolising your loser life up to get you to look for a job

Make sure to get up early in the morning every day, maybe get something to do like going to church, doing a sport early in the morning etc that forces you to wake up

But above all else: JUST B URSELF
>>
>>34882433
you're me, but without the milk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.