[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the little things in life. >Hey, it could be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2323d.jpg (36KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
2323d.jpg
36KB, 308x300px
>It's the little things in life.
>Hey, it could be worse!
>Relationships aren't worth the trouble.
>Sex is overrated Man, trust me I've ran through tons of pussy.
>Drugs are bad don't do them. I would know because I used to party all of the time.

Nothing infuriates me more than this type of shit.
>>
>>34882389
>you need to love yourself before you can expect someone else to love you
It's always some chad with an unconditionally loving gf who says this
>>
>>34882389

*CONDOM SEX IS OVERRATED*
>>
>>34882488
No you piece of shit, its about having self confidence, knowing you're not perfect but finding things about yourself you do like and working on those.
>>
>>34882508
This, if you ever have a choice between condom sex or a blowjob, take the blowjob every time
>>
He's right, I'm about to blow ~$2,000 over the course of a few months and I'm going to a point in my job where I might fuck up enough to get fired if it doesn't go through, but honestly it's not that big a deal. If you got your shit together it'll work out, and no I don't have a girlfriend, I think I could get one if I tried though
>>
>>It's the little things in life.
But it's true. Everyone dies; we're all star stuff in a huge universe; the "big" things that we spend so much time worrying about all don't matter in the end.

>>Hey, it could be worse!
I agree with you, this is annoying.

>>Relationships aren't worth the trouble.
Eh. I've always said this but: if relationships were important to you, you'd put effort into forming them. Ask yourself this: if you had 10 years to live and could get most of the things you wanted with realistic effort (e.g. if you wanted to become an engineer, you'd successfully go to school to do so, apply for the right jobs, etc.), what would you prioritize?

>>Sex is overrated Man, trust me I've ran through tons of pussy.
Sex IS overrated. But it's fun, too.

>>Drugs are bad don't do them. I would know because I used to party all of the time.
Drugs ARE bad, too. C'mon, son.
>>
>>34882488
There's no such thing as unconditional love.

Unless its from a 2D woman.
>>
>>34882389
I'm gonna fucking kill someone if I hear that shit again.

It's a matter of PERSONAL PRIDE you IGNORANT SLUT
>>
>you just have to believe in yourself
>i knew you could do it
>awh thats so sweet
>wowzers you sure are funny
>wow, youre like... really smart
>>
>>34883290
>unless it's from a 2D woman

What the fuck, anon?
>>
>>34882533
Hello, genital herpes! Wowzer it's like you fags dont even consider the huge amount of STD that these roasties carry around in every hole.
>>
File: IMG_4712.jpg (82KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4712.jpg
82KB, 501x585px
>>34882389
That's right, goyim!

You don't want to have sex or have a family to carry on the white race, it's just all so difficult!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.