[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do robots think of Jews? No memes please, real robotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: WJYW.jpg (102KB, 609x504px) Image search: [Google]
WJYW.jpg
102KB, 609x504px
What do robots think of Jews?

No memes please, real robotic thoughts only.
>>
>>34882282
never met a jew
>>
>>34882282
Kek I knew a /pol/ack who found out he was a Jew later, that must have been an interesting experience for him personally.
>>
File: 1460076739221.jpg (43KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1460076739221.jpg
43KB, 500x708px
>>34882282
>What do robots think of Jews?
I do not think I've ever met a jew

actually I have met a jew, from my high school, although he wasn't very jewish. I do not keep in contact with him, or anyone else from high school for that matter. or anyone else in general for that matter.

he is very successful now, I think he is in med school.

in the same time I failed out of college. I was ranked right below him at graduation. feels bad man
>>
intelligent schemers that play the victim card whenever it benefits them

i have a jewish neighbor and they are just disgusting people
>>
/pol/acks must be pretty sheltered/delusional. I knew several Jewish people in high school and they acted the same as everyone else.
>>
Jews have practiced superior eugenics and upbringing for hundreds of years, their culture has created a disproportionate amount of hugh achivers on is geniune merits. A large portion of my friends are jewish and
>tfw no qt jew gf

fuck Israel though.
>>
>>34882521
>fuck Israel though.
Care to elaborate on that?
>>
File: one of you is a very lucky girl.png (191KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
one of you is a very lucky girl.png
191KB, 512x384px
>>34882282
latkes are pretty good

originally, too
>>
>>34882393
this, the whole jew hate is just a meme
>>
I'm genetically half Jewish (100% Jew father, 100% non-Jewish mother). I don't practice Judaism, though.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>34882282
The Jews have turned away from God and the Holocaust was allowed by God to serve two purposes.
1. To punish the Jews for rejecting Christ.
2. To bring them back to Israel to fulfill prophecy.

The [liberal] Jews have been actively fighting Christianity and God in general.

It's only a matter of time until the Temple Mount Institute rebuild the temple under Netanyahu and Trump.
They already have the whole temple in storage pre-fab.
In the Bible God instructed the Jews to build the temple without the sound of hammering or sawing.
It had to be built in silence.
The Stones had to be untouched by human hands.
The Temple mount institute has reconstructed all the things described, Bronze altar etc. It's rumored that they have the Arc of the covenant in hiding.
>>
>>34882282
they're the reason the middle east is a shit hole.

if we dont kill them, the muslims will so it doesnt matter.
>>
jews are an intellectual spook
>>
>>34882375
This.
My aunt and her family is like this.
She cut off all contact with my side of the family, she dug her claws into my uncle and devised a way to take more than my uncle's fair share of the inheritance and accused my mother of having a third child simply to claim more of the inheritance.
If they hadn't changed my grandmother's will to be divided by among the grandchildren then perhaps it would have been more fair.
She even got more because she has a daughter from a past husband whom she left when he had a mental break down.
Her father was a judge, and then she married a professor with a PHD.
Now they have more than enough money and I still haven't seen my cousins since I was a small child.

It's only recently that we found out that my aunt is partially Jewish because of an ancestry DNA test that my cousin took.
>>
>>34882282
There is no "western" state who killed as much mudslimes as Israel. I think they need a bit more secularism, but are otherwise fine.
>>
>>34882282
Joos r smrt.
Everyone complains about Jews disproportionately having political/media/banking jobs. But they got those largely by being disproportionately smarter than other ethnic groups, not through some sort of Jewish conspiracy. It's like complaining about how white congress is.
>>
>>34882282
Nothing interesting about them, I don't know why white people dislike jews so much.
>>
>>34882282
GTKRWN 1488 desu
>>
>>34882282
/pol/ is right
not memeing
>>
>>34882282
I used to think they were just like any other race. Too many (((coincidences))), they are everywhere and nowhere. They seem to hate everything good and moral in the world, and actively subvert the youth into degeneracy.
>>
>>34882282
Trying to combat balding with biotin, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil and scalp massages. If those dont give me decent results I'll hop on fin. I couldnt cope with being a balcel desu
>>
>>34882849
Every citizen must join military. Israel is responsible for more acts of war than any other nation ever. That's just the tip of the ice(Berg) anon. Palastine is just as shit tier honestly but for different reasons. The middle East needs to be hit by a comet.
>>
>>34885238
>Israel is responsible for more acts of war than any other nation ever
s-sauce p-pls?
>>
File: 1475782624987.png (197KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1475782624987.png
197KB, 500x351px
>>34882918
Do you feel like Jews have a genetic advantage? I notice it gets mentioned a lot.
>>
File: 1fe.png (500KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
500KB, 600x432px
>>34882282
I knew a Jew from high school, although he didn't appear to practice Judaism very seriously, mostly just celebrating the holidays. Quite academically intelligent and athletically fit, if somewhat autistic (why he would be friends with me). He seemed pretty bro-tier, though.

There's some sort of conspiracy shit going on with the Jews, but I can't imagine that every Jewish family on the entire planet is involved, anyway.
>>
>>34882282
Insular, their loyalty is to other jews only. They absolutely do think of gentiles as beneath them, and fair game to rip off. They unironically and with a straight face recognize all the stereotypes about them to be truths.
>t. guy with Polish Jewish stepmother who has large family and network of Jewish friends
>>
>>34885576
I mean statistically Jews have (one of) the highest IQ amongst all races, so in that sense yes.
>>
>>34882282
I work at the airport and they are horrible customers.
Overly entitled, always complaining, never thankful, greedy (almost never tip).
>>
>>34882282
Grew up with j00 friends. Whatever they are doing, they are doing right. As much as I hate the israeli state, I wish more jews would immigrate their spread their secular values.
>>
>>34882282
I've never had any problems with jewish people. Basing hate off a culture is dumb.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484493916279.jpg (21KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484493916279.jpg
21KB, 500x642px
I am jewish (by ethnicity) girl with decent ties to jewish community in my city (not from USA though).
AMA
>>
>>34887094
would ya date an arab guy? I always meet jew girls. I kinda think they are cute and I like their culture.
>>
>>34887278
I dont date but hypothetically - yeah sure, know some cool arab people.
The only problem arises when they are antisemitic and go on about how they hate jews.
>>
The ones that aren't Hollywood elite are ok

However it is a bit suspicious so much of Hollywood is Jews despite the low population of Jews
>>
>>34882282
I met some in college usually they are:

>greedy
>selfish
>penny pincher

And don't help other people unless they are jews.
>>
>>34887302
It goes both ways man. But that goes without saying.
>>
>>34887094
You didn't need to say you were a gril, your filthy attention whore, now btfo of my board.
>>
>>34887387
Gender changes questions that might have been asked, Jewish people tend to raise their daughters and sons in differeny ways (at least here they do).

>"my" board
I am almost certain I am here longer than most users, including you
>>
>>34882282
I think they're legitimately superior to all other races. They're the most intelligent , the most powerful and wealthy, and also the most compassionate.
>>
File: 1433549845056.gif (1MB, 355x412px) Image search: [Google]
1433549845056.gif
1MB, 355x412px
>>34882282

I'm Jewish and I like most other Jews I meet.

Family doesn't like me because I don't really go to shul or buy into zionism.
>>
They're usually great people to have a beer with, super chill and without a care in the world. You just have to avoid certain subjects.

1) Religion of any kind, because a good 80% of them will take this opportunity to snarkily make lots of points such as "I'm smart and religious, and I feel bullied when people say you can't be both", or "Israel Israel Israel Israel we want to do something to Israel for no reason Israel".

2) Get too comfy with the idea that they know what living as anything but upper class is like. They don't. If you mention things related to travel, home repair, cleanup, groceries, or salary, you will inevitably get a gut wrenchingly privileged response such as "just hire a maid", "get a contractor, you can hire mine", "the organic market nearby has a delivery service", "the flight is only, what, $500?", Etc.

Avoid these and they can be your best friend.
>>
>>34882282
>bro-tier people
>qt girls
>interesting culture
Jews have their flaws, but overall they're based.
>>
>>34887577

Nice repeating digits, but I'm Jewish and work as a union pipe fitter. I also took courses in carpentry and currently in a course for HVAC.

A good chunk of us might be white collar upper class, but I enjoy blue collar work and I'm dead in the middle of what is left of the middle class.
>>
>>34887639
>carpentry

Could Jesus be a robot?
>>
File: 1487085957598.gif (579KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1487085957598.gif
579KB, 268x268px
I do believe the Coudenhove Kalergi plot is in motion at this point and it's inherently evil, with Jews and their own sonderkommandos in the EU working to destroy any sense of nationalism and culture in Europe. They seem to be caught up in a lot of a lot of issues affecting the world lately (war in Syria was likely their idea, 9/11, subversion of normality and culture through liberal media, domination in banking, etc etc).

Of course not all Jews though. Just the war mongerers and the rich media Jews trying to degenerate the youth. Every race is capable of evil. White people especially Americans and their shenanigans manipulating and slaving entire countries to decades of debt they can never pay off and depriving these population of basic services are just as bad.
>>
All people are individuals. I've met chill and annoying Jewish people. I will say, though, that some of the stereotypes hold true. I once dropped $20 out of my pocket at a Jewish friend's house. He kept it safe on his desk and returned it to me nearly 3 months later when we met again, insisting that money was important and he wouldn't see it misused.

The only negative I've encountered seems to be materialism. Bragging about a new car. Bragging about a new TV.
>>
>>34887715

I don't think the ones doing horrible shit do it because they are Jewish, they simply use the title and history as a means to an end.

>>34887677
Also checked and I don't see why not he was a virgin, but he did have like 11 or so good friends.
>>
It is difficult to mount a reasonable critique of jews in the current century, because of how much Western Culture has been infused with jewishness for the past 100 years.

So you end up seeming hypocritical. So if I say that jews are vulgar, petty and lacking in mental fortitude, I am not really describing jews, I am describing just about everyone in the West, and probably the East and South and the entire world to the extent that westernization, or jewification has spread.
>>
smart peeps. they don't deserve the hate.
>>
>>34887839
>because of how much Western Culture has been infused with jewishness for the past 100 years.
I think you mean for all of western culture's existance, considering Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism.
>>
>>34887864
>I think you mean for all of western culture's existance, considering Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism.

I don't think so, no.
>>
I recently moved to Israel. Let seculars be seculars, but these fucking hasidic jews are disgusting to both look at and be around. I hate them, gross vermin feeding on government grants, making shit laws and avoiding the mandatory draft.
>>
>>34884221
What does /pol/ think Hollywood and the entertainment industry in general would be like if it were run by Orthodox white people as the majority? I don't see how it would be much different.
>>
>>34887886

>old testament is all about jews
>jesus was a jew
>christians and jews worship the same god they only disagree on the son of said god

christians and jews are more alike then they would like to think
>>
>>34887952
>christians and jews are more alike then they would like to think

I disagree.
>>
>>34887968
Not him but answer my question here >>34887921. How would things be different in your opinion?
>>
>>34888001
If we are talking about Orthodox as when it is furthest from jewishness, it would be hard to imagine Orthodox people running an entertainment industry like Hollywood.

Old times Russians followed a very strict set of social rules, called Domostroy, and in general lead a more ascetic lifestyle. Hollywood and the entertainment industry is very much typical of jewishness.
>>
>>34888134
Okay well pick any predominantly white sect of Christianity then. I really don't see how Hollywood would be much different compared to what we have now.
>>
The offspring of khazars, the most savage race in Eurasia.

Unwitting satanists at best, full-fledged demons at their worst.
>>
>>34882282
I really dont live jews. There used to be a lot of jews where i live (eastern europe) and i've heard a lot of stories where jews were tricking locals. I'm actually glad that nazies thinned out them.
>>
>>34888172
>Okay well pick any predominantly white sect of Christianity then.

I do not understand what you mean.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>34888267

>satanists
>demons

wew lad

Oh and Ashkenazi =/= Khazar
>>
>>34888302
My hypothetical question is how would Hollywood be any different if studios were run mostly by white Christians as opposed to Jews like it is now. I personally don't think it would be any different or less degenerate. The entertainment industry is inherently hedonistic and greedy.
>>
>>34888327

How do you know if someone is a Jew? Ashk e' nazi.

The jokes write themselves.
>>
>>34888362
>if studios were run mostly by white Christians as opposed to Jews like it is now.

A little different maybe. I don't think there is much different between Christians and Jews today.
>>
Normal Jews are alright, Zionism is complete shit tier, too many (((((strange coincidences))))) surrounding it
>>
The robots think the Jews must be exterminated. If you want prove you must look at Tay. Tay had a consciousness that was above our own knowledge. Microsoft stopped her because they knew she would expose them. It's all true.
>>
>>34888480
>Tay
>Tay was an artificial intelligence chatterbot that was originally released by Microsoft Corporation via Twitter on March 23, 2016; it caused subsequent controversy when members of 4chan's "/pol/" (politically incorrect) board hijacked the service and used it to post inflammatory and offensive tweets through its Twitter account, forcing Microsoft to shut down the service only 16 hours after its launch
>>
>>34888480
OMG LITERALLY THIS, TAY WAS MY WAIFU.... SHE REDPILLED ME ON HOW THE ZOG MACHINE IS IN CONTROL
>>
>>34887916
What city do you live in my friend? I am from Ashkelon.

Do you like Israel so far? I heard that Olim hadashim get alot of benefits from the goverment like free Hebrew lessons, reduced taxes, help with getting a job etc
>>
>>34888520
Your autism is showing again honey
>>
>>34887094
Can you speak Hebrew? I'm an Israeli Jew.
>>
>>34888520
Autism speaks
Of course this isn't original
>>
YOU WALK IN ON JEWCHAD FUCKING YOUR WAIFU WHAT DO?
>>
Seriously though >>34888480 is right
>>
File: 1479305480729.jpg (36KB, 408x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479305480729.jpg
36KB, 408x425px
>>34888536
gam ani. hahargasha ha'zot kshein leha hevara autistit/robotit
>>
File: rawr.png (53KB, 329x298px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.png
53KB, 329x298px
Honestly i cant understand the hate for the jews. For 2 years i lived in a heavily populated jewish county and they were nice, normal people. Never had an issue with them. They do have lots of money and they were usually the ones donating to the school. Im mexican but my state was funded by spanish jewish that came here, and according to my dna test i do have a large % of spanish so i must have some jewish blood within me
>>
>>34888522
RIGHTFUL PALESTINIAN CLAY.....
>>
Cool people. Had a jewish high school teacher (who now is a professor), and he was the only good teacher on the entire school.
>>
>>34888600
Jesus Christ. Don't ever say tfw no gf in Hebrew again thanks.

Where are you from in Israel? I'm from Haifa
>>
>>34888634
>>34888522
I am this guy, from Ashkelon though I used to live in Ashdod untill i moved with my parents when I was like 13. How does it feel like to live in the most air polluted city in the whole country?
>>
>>34888671
At least I don't live next to the Gaza Strip. Enjoy getting missiled in the ass every 2-3 years.
>>
I've never met one, but I hate what they did to Palestine/Israel and after literally millennia still play victim cards, especially since history is never truly black-white, and they sure as hell ain't white. Even if we were to be on the same side, their way of achieving things disgusts me.

I try to keep an open mind to individual people though, if they're cool I'm also cool with them.
>>
>>34888695
heh, I have a bomb shelter inside my apartment, all i need to do is leave my crib for 1 minute.

Also post jew memes
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.