[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, robots. It is my 20th birthday soon and I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Laura.Bodewig.jpg (197KB, 869x887px) Image search: [Google]
Laura.Bodewig.jpg
197KB, 869x887px
Alright, robots.

It is my 20th birthday soon and I don't want to end my official teenage years with still being a virgin, so I am offering the first guy (male) that is enjoyable to talk to to officially take my virginity.

I am from Western Europe and I live on my own so the deed can be done without any environmental restrictions. I am not prude and all I ask for is basic hygiene and politeness.

If anyone should be interest leave a little information about yourself.
>>
File: q6yhsh.jpg (50KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
q6yhsh.jpg
50KB, 500x510px
>>34882247
Hi, I am a peg legged, one eyed homeless slob with dandruff and I am short enough to do chin ups on the handle of a shopping cart.

I think I'm the best you can do.
>>
>>34882247
Are you a girl(male)?
If not no way fag
>>
>>34882247
Baltic states here. Which country are you living in?
>>
>>34882247
Aren't you that guy who posted pictures on anime girls saying you wanted to try being in a relationship and demanded anons display how worthy they were for you? No luck finding anyone from last time I see
>>
>>34882382
No, I am a biological female.

>>34882403
The Netherlands.
>>
>>34882418
>>34882428
Yeah they even type the same way, definetly the same person.
>>
>>34882418
>>34882453
I honestly don't know who or what you are talking about.
I never have done something like that in the past.
>>
>>34882428
Got any pic of yourself?
>>
Boy have I got an offer for you

If you take an all expenses paid (by you) trip to some shit town in Australia, I can promise you that I might not pussy out and kick you out. Please note that accommodation is not included because I really don't want to have to make any small talk.
>>
>>34882468
Yeah you did, then you went on /soc/ and did the same thing. You can roleplay all you want mate but there's some gullible robots here, at least give em a fair warning yknow.
>>
>>34882470
Yes, but I am not going to post my face here publically.
If we get in contact privately and you seem like a good candidate then I am willing to exchange pictures.

>>34882495
Yeah, because I am the ~only~ person ever to make a thread similar to list with an anime picture.
If that's what you want to believe then go ahead. It's not true though.

>>34882494
I am willing to pay some of the expenses, but not all of them. I am already offering a stay at my flat for free and food, hygience articles, etc. will be provided of course.
Yes, I know that your offer wasn't serious, but for others that will read to know.
>>
>>34882571
Nah mate you even said the same thing about posting your face, respond in the same way with the same vocabulary and tone. You're the same person anon just admit it.
>>
>>34882611
Just go and shitpost in some other thread. You are very irritating. I am not that anon and I still don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>34882678
Then prove it and post your face, otherwise I think this thread is dead so it wouldn't really make a difference.
>>
>>34882247
bumping to get this anon laid honestly
>>
Are you interesting to talk to? Educated?
>>
if you watch dekalog with me i'll take your virginity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.