[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Go to work and see qt waifu boss > She's wearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486182435354.jpg (15KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486182435354.jpg
15KB, 325x453px
> Go to work and see qt waifu boss
> She's wearing her glasses
> Say something about her wearing glasses
> "Yeah, I don't usually wear them, I think I look weird when I do"
> Contain my spaghetti long enough to take advantage of the open door
> "You look cuter with glasses."
> She blushes and laughs and is all "stahp"
> Feel as swag as pic
> Later as she is about to leave she buys me one of those small heart shaped boxes of chocolate
> Wishes me a happy Valentine's Day and immediately leaves

Am I doing it right? How much longer until I can put my penis inside of her?
>>
>>34881784
I think a lot of people would say don't shit where you eat, especially with your fucking boss. I think it'd be weird but if you're aware of how that relationship could get weird quick inside the workplace then go for it man. Ask her out sometime.
>>
all you did was make her feel special for a moment

i feel like valentine's is the only day where we cyborgs (because face it, true robots would never be able to be so bold) can get away with saying something like that. everything should be back to normal by now
>>
>>34881827
It's a very laid back atmosphere where I work (and 90% of the time it's just me and her working together, because I'm second-in-command), so I don't -feel- like it'd get weird.

>>34881846
It's progress though, right?
>>
>>34881784
You are never gonna be successful with those self doubting questions.

I guess you had abusive parents and/or were bullied in School so you have self esteem issues. Sorry but you are never gonna make it.
>>
>>34882195

Not OP.

>You are never gonna be successful with those self-doubting questions.

To an extent. You need some degree of self-doubt. Am I making the most of myself? Am I o the right path? Did I handle that the best way? You don't need to ask those all the time, that's when it's bad, but self-examination is good.

>self esteem issues

That's not able to be gleaned from his post. He asked two questions.

>Sorry but you are never gonna make it.

An utter lie.
>>
>>34882259
don't get the guy's hopes up
he should just accept he's going to die alone
life is so much easier once you come to that realization
>>
>>34881784
Go for it, remember it may take some time, but keep peppering that kind of stuff in throughout the days, then come off as valuable and competent as possible, do this and the time will come.
>>
>>34881784
what a terrible fucking idea

ABORT ASAP

THIS CAN ONLY GO BAD
>>
>>34882302

He should accept that that possibility exists and see it as a possible future, but he should never accept that as the only future.
>>
>>34882259
>Sorry but you are never gonna make it.
I should have added: If he keeps up this way of thinking. He should just stop think everything over so much. Stop asking for outside Validation and just go for it. Not think about what is appropriate or so on. Just put his Needs first. It's what Chad does and most women want.
>>
>>34882398

Ah. Then yeah, you're correct. You should believe in everything you do, just be sure to ask questions about your track every once in a while. It's way better to not seek validation, agreed.

Let's see if I remember this well enough... You should stand out as your own force of nature that's not rocked by outside forces. Stacy shit tests you, nothing happened, calmly / playfully bounce it off. One of the big pitfalls people have is they are affected by the environment. This is pretty natural, but if you're able to flourish in places that don't have the best vibes (like say work usually), that's when you're on a higher level than the normies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.