[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my friends always turn everything into a pissing contest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

Why do my friends always turn everything into a pissing contest with me?

I notice how my friends casually bust each others balls, but its always benign with them. With me, its always a full scale assault on my masculinity. For instance,

>drinking beers with 2 friends
>go grab another bottle
>bottle opener is missing
>hey can one of you pass me that opener?
>they look at me, then back at the tv
>i know they have it because it was just there and they've had more than me
>okay. Well i'll try not to chip your counter then, i said
>one of them gets up, snatches my beer away
>he goes, have you been a man yet in your life?
>proceeds to open it on the edge of a brass handle on one of the kitchen drawers
>i say thanks, but my method is manlier. You gotta put a little muscle into it unlike what you just did."l
>my beer is foaming out the top from him snatching it
>he goes, look what you did. Nice job!
>i say it was from him snatching it out of my hand and swinging it around
>mocks me saying i have shakey hands
>it was honestly his fault

Little things like that always turn into an alphabeta dick measuring contest with them. Why me as the target? Are they threatened by me being much taller and leaner than them? I dont think i look like a pushover but they try and make me their punching bag all the time. Are they manlets btfo by my mere presence?
>>
They don't sound like friends. Get some new ones.
>>
>>34881469
You sound like an absolute faggot and your friends are shit tier. Also: underage faggot.
>>
lmao u a bitch
>>
>>34882555

Underage? I'm 25. I'm trying to figure out why everyone acts like underage faggots toward me. Other males passive aggressively size me up and make jabs at my ego.
>>
>>34881469
Get some new ones, theyre a bunch of garbage
>>
Anon seriously get back to us on if you're going to get new friends. They sound fucking retarded. I'm guessing they're all 5'11 but wear boots all the time to be 6ft?
>>
>>34882705
Guys dont do passive agression. Men are dicks to eachother to show they like eachother. Women are fake nice and hate eachother.

Its called BANTZ. Lemme guess: you're either an only child or didnt have brothers?
>>
>>34881469
im just going to assume its banter and youre friends actually like you. guessing they do it because it gets under your skin or something so just laugh it off. then find one of their insecurities and pick at it until you arent an easy target
>>
>>34882855

My brother went away to college when i was young and never came back. I get that men shit talk each other. But it's supposed to be in an endearing way. The way they dish it out to me is definitely different than the way they trash talk each other. It's much more personal when directed at me, almost bullying.
>>
>>34882900
your my bad guys
>>
>>34881469
You're all fucking faggots. Open the beer with your hand you soft cunts.
>>
>>34883232

I don't have those long girly fingernails like i forgot some of you robots have.
>>
>>34883297
I said hand not nails you fucking queer. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>le banter
I hate this shit, which is definitely why I have no friends
>>
next time they fuck with you threaten to kick their ass.
You aren't a manlet beta are you?
>>
>>34883449

No i'm 6'1. But if i threaten them i seem rustled and i lose.
>>
Judging by your inability to handle bantz they probably poke some fun at you like that because it's humorous. You let a man snatch your beer away, got buttmad when your beer foamed over, and got so buttmad when he said you have shaky hands that you posted about it on a mongolian milkshake maker guild.

Next time a situation like that happens, keep hold of your beer, make sure to call them a cunt, and open it yourself. Break a tooth if you have to.
>>
>>34883460
You've already lost you fucking beta.
>>
>>34883449

>Being taller automatically means you'd win a fight

Lel
>>
>>34883460
if they are still fucking with you after your threat it's time to go ape and fuck them up like a jackie chan movie
>>
>>34883466

>always gotta be an act

Fuck normies.
>>
>>34883484
>They have weight classes in sparring sports for no reason!!!!!
every 5'6" fuck who thinks they can fight really can't. IT would be like fighting one of those karate trained 12 year olds even if they could fight.
>>
>>34883402
same here anon

originally
>>
>>34883499
It's not an act, it's not being a doormat and knowing when to just call someone a cunt. If op had said "well go fuck yourselves I've got it" he wouldn't have to complain about some petty situation like that.
>>
>>34881469
just the fact you feel the need to go online and ask why your friends are dicks to you proves they are not friends.
>>34882855
you watch too many movies fampai.
friendship is about respect and trust, not about sitcom tier shitting on each other.
>>
>>34883499
>I'm a weak faggot who can't handle the bantz

F-FUCK NORMIES ;_;;;;;;;;;
>>
>my friends
leave and don't come back
>>
>>34881469
these people do not sound like nice friends they sound like teenagers
>>
>>34881469
Sounds like you've got great friends. I can say with 100 percent honesty that if any of them pulled that shit, I would just leave.

If they were close friends, a few days later, I might ask them if they are done being a little bitch. If not, I'd just be done.
>>
>>34881469
100% one of them wants to fuck you.
>>
>>34883637
>This faggot would leave like a little girl if someone called him out on being a weak faggot
>Has the audacity to claim everyone else is the little bitch after running home crying

lmfao guess it proves them right then.
>>
>>34883673
I have enough friends, as well as self-esteem, to tell people who treat me like shit that I won't tolerate it, yes.

I'm 30 years old, and have enough friends that I've been best man 3 times, and have already been asked to be best man at a 4th friend's wedding, and I've never been treated like that.
>>
>>34883577
Dumb nigger he is being taken advantage of.
If you weren't so autistic I'd tell you to leave, too.
>>
File: 490.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>34883673
having piss pissing contests with so called "friends" is not my idea of good time.
when they are done being insecure bitches we can hang out.
>>
>>34883707
I'm not interested in your LARPing

>>34883735
>so called "friends"
>still comes crawling back to them
>not a little bitch

lmfao
>>
>>34883755
>LARPing
Whatever you tell yourself to deal with either
>A. Being a shit tier friend
>B. Having nothing but shit tier friends
>>
File: youdontbelonghere.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
youdontbelonghere.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>34882855
>>34883466
>>34883550
>>34883576
>>34883673
>>34883707
>>34883755
when did this happen....?
this place has gone to shit, guess i'm moving to slowchan
>>
>>34883766

>LARPing

Shit my friends would think they're gods for participating in while shitting all over my hobbies.
>>
>>34883766
>LARPing
Whatever you have to do to pretend people actually care about you
>A. You have no friends
>B. Pick A

>>34883784
This board has always been a second /b/ and that's what its original intention always was. It's not a secret club for lonely loser virgins
>>
>>34881469
Why do robots always end up surrounded by these people?

I literally cannot understand how you can end up with such fucking assholes as "friends'.
>>
>>34881469
I have a similar situation except it's not banter like your story. All my friends and co workers always have to 1 up me.
>me: we just had a barbecue at my house for fourth of july. Spent like ten years cleaning out grill haha
>coworker gives me a deep stare
>coworker: dude, me and my dad made a homemade grill and smoker combined and it was better than any grill we've eve bought. We literally spent all of next day cleaning it
>me:.......o-okay.....
That actually happened and he always tried to one up me in some fucking way like that
All my friends do it too just not to that degree. Shit pisses me the fuck off.
Talk about something interesting thats happened to me and they respond back with some crazy story that's basically my story times ten. Half the shit is obviously bullshit but still its annoying and it gets worse when there are women present
>>
>>34883784
I give advice to those who want it. Plus, I'm usually on /pol/, but I'm kinda /pol/ed out for a bit.

>>34883807
>You have no friends
Jesus Christ. I love it. In order to maintain your delusion, you actually have to convince yourself that it's normal to be treated like shit, and anyone who says it isn't normal MUST be lying.
>>
>>34883835
>friendly bants with the boys
>THIS IS HORRIBLE SOUL CRUSHING BULLYING AND FRIENDS DON'T DO THIS

You're a fag. And so are your imaginary friends.
>>
>>34883858
Nothing in OP's post could be considered "friendly bants." But you think whatever you need to in order to sleep at night. You and your friends sound like real winners.
>>
File: 1478875879_4DG5csI.jpg (88KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
1478875879_4DG5csI.jpg
88KB, 600x818px
>>34883807
"haha this board is satire, i'm an oldfag! i'm in on the joke xD"
why do you underage faggots do this? this is beyond retarded
>>
>>34883817

wannabe normies are willing to settle for being the whipping boy if it means getting to get a glimpse at the normie life and maybe one day some table scraps in the form of some slut they meet through their masters
>>
>>34883885
>passive-aggressively threaten to chip counter-top because he couldn't get his friends to give him a fucking bottle opener
>he can't just walk over there and sit down with them and open it there
>he has to act like a butthurt bitch about it instead and make his friend get up to stop him ruining his property
>OP DINDU NUFFIN

You sound like a fucking nigger tbqh

>>34883888
It's not a joke faggot. Moot made r9k to have a board away from all the SHIT WAS SO CASH and other stale forced copypasta memes. I can't help it if you've only been here for a couple of years.
>>
>>34883858

>"i-it's just bants..."

Oh god you're one of those guys lmao

Those guys who gets shit on constantly and just sits there and laughs pathetically thinking you'll look better if you make it seem like you think it's funny too. Guess what, dweeb? Everyone can tell your """friends""" are laughing at you, not with you.
>>
>>34883935
You're confusing me with OP faggot. Try harder.
>>
They sound like typical -25 douchebags. I used to hang out with people like that all the time, but then realized it's much comifer to just hang out alone with my cat. I'd rather have a couple of good bros, then a couple of grade A asshole losers being my "friends".
>>
>>34883948
his IQ is BELOW 90.00!!!
>>
>>34883928
He tried to get a reaction out of them because they were ignoring his question. He wanted to know where the bottle opener was.

And while I might sound like a nigger, you sound like you are an abusive cunt towards others.

>>34883948
You're the one who was excusing this shit by calling it bants. If this is normal behavior to you, then he's right. Your friends treat you like a punching bag.
>>
>>34883976
you're not a punching bag if you give it back, that's the difference. op just cant handle it and thinks its bullying
>>
>>34883997
If you have to give it back, then it's just two people being an asshole to each other. That doesn't make you friends.
>>
>>34883976
I'd rather be an abusive cunt than a soft cock nigger like you.

>>34883997
This cunt gets it

>>34883966
Oh look it's another episode of "Everyone I don't like is a big, mean, dumb poopy pants"
>>
>>34884009
>I'm a weak faggot that can't bantz because I lack wit and I get easily offended

Why the fuck has this board become infested with such low test crybabies over the years?
>>
>>34884009
that's how most male friendships are, you take the piss out of each other. it doesn't mean anything. maybe you'd prefer being friends with women?
>>
>>34883784
like 4 years ago mate
>>
>>34883997
why the fuck do you think it's normal to have to be on edge while hanging out with your friends?
that's prison tier shit of "i can't show weakness or they will make me their bitch"

why are you so insecure that you feel you can't show any weakness to the people who supposedly joined roads with you in the walk of life?

how is it not fucking exhausting? why can't you just chill and be nice and loyal?
you are probably the type of guy that start shitting on all his friends when a girl shows up so she will think he's "alpha" while all you're doing is betraying your friends.
>>
>>34884036
Once again, I have plenty of friends. So many that I've been best man 3 times, not to touch on how many times I've been a groomsman.

Not a single one of them has ever grabbed a beer out of my hands, challenged my manhood, and then given me shit for THEIR actions. That's not "taking the piss," that's being an asshole.

But, seeing as how everyone on this board seems to think such behavior is normal, I'll stop fighting it. After all, I guess it's better to have shit friends than to have no friends at all.
>>
>>34884074
....banting doesn't make you on edge you faggot. it's friendly riffing. stop trying to project insecurity onto others. it's you who can't take jokes or talk shit. stick to hanging out with women. or nobody

>>34884078
You and your imaginary friends are faggots. How many of them married other imaginary men?
>>
>>34884074
And what the fuck? It's not "betrayal" to chase after girls around them. Why the fuck are you people so bitch made?
>>
>>34884074
They can't accept that the people they hang out with actually despise them, so the convince themselves that such behavior is normal.

The alternative is that they don't actually hang out with friends, but rather with people who don't respect them at all.
>>
>>34884101
jokes are said with a smile, not aggression.
both partys are supposed to laugh, not just one.
>>
>>34884115
>Talking shit on my friends is required in order to "chase after girls."

Man, oh, man, /r9k/. There are some severely dysfunctional people on this board.
>>
>>34884129
Stick to hanging out with women

>>34884133
>He's never told a girl his buddy was into that his friend had some sort of STD or weird fetish
Bruh....
>>
>>34884074
you don't have to be on edge you fucking pansy, if you do something that could be mocked, you'll get mocked, if someone does something that could be mocked, you mock them. it doesn't mean anything more than that, it's funny for everyone when you don't take it seriously
>I cant show weakness or they'll make me their bitch
what kind of shit is that? you're thinking way to hard about it, there's no hierarchy, you're not dogs
>insecure
i'm not the one so sensitive i can't take a joke without thinking someone is trying to make me fucking subservient to them lmfao
>why can't you just chill and be nice and loyal?
because it IS those things, you're better friends because you don't need to lace your words with unnecessary pleasantries. if someone is too lazy to get up and get a bottle opener, you call them a lazy cunt, or as op's friends did, you ignore such a lazy request.
> you are probably the type of guy that start shitting on all his friends when a girl shows up so she will think he's "alpha" while all you're doing is betraying your friends.
stop projecting pal, you shouldn't pull stuff out of your arse to back up your point

>>34884129
it's not aggression you fucking poof, you're supposed to laugh along because

>>34884122
so many sensitive people itt, you're looking at it all wrong. you're supposed to laugh along and dish it out when someone else does something. you're taking it too much to heart because of your insecurities
>>
>>34883502

Dude McGregor or Mayweather could kick anyone's ass here
>>
>>34884154
>>He's never told a girl his buddy was into that his friend had some sort of STD or weird fetish.

There's enough women in the world to where friends don't need to compete for the affections of one. I bet you make the world's worst wingman.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>34884154
>>He's never told a girl his buddy was into that his friend had some sort of STD or weird fetish
>Bruh....
yeah, that can be funny if it's said in a way that is obviously joking, like chasing your sister out of the house and shouting she forgot her hemorrhoid cream.

trying to be the top dog and attempting to boss around your unsuspecting friends who don't understand why you're being such a dick all of the sudden- that's being a little bitch.

i bet you look something like pic related
>>
>>34884195
>I watched some episodes of How I Met Your Mother and this shaped my views of how to pick up women

lmfao

>>34884212
>Getting so butthurt over a fucking joke
>Not just finding another slut to stick your dick in

lmfao x2
>>
>>34884227
>>I watched some episodes of How I Met Your Mother and this shaped my views of how to pick up women
Never seen the show, but co-op was always more fun than counter-op when it came to dating.

Can't speak to it anymore. Been happily married for 6 years this June. Still play the wingman for a couple of friends, who either got divorced, or still haven't gotten married, though.

It's fun to help your friends. Great bonding experience.
>>
>>34884175
>because it IS those things, you're better friends because you don't need to lace your words with unnecessary pleasantries. if someone is too lazy to get up and get a bottle opener, you call them a lazy cunt, or as op's friends did, you ignore such a lazy request.
i never said you gotta follow british royalty manners, it's all game as long as it's not aggressively ganging up on one of the friends to "assert manliness"
>>
>>34882855
>>34883466
Checked, kill yourself anyway normies.

To OP they do this because you seem weak, it's just tribalism, if it's too excessive you need new friends.
>>
>>34884272
There's a difference between telling your bud to get a bottle opener himself and having him ask where it is and not being given an answer, then being called a little bitch when you respond to his bitchiness with an idle threat, meant to gain his attention.
>>
>>34884268
You sound fucking boring. It's not black and white. You don't have to fuck around all the time nor do you have to help all the time either.

Wouldn't be surprised if your wife is off taking BBC in your bed while you're working.
>>
>>34884272
>ganging up on one of the friends to "assert manliness"
and this is where you fundamentally don't understand banter. they're not doing it to assert manliness, they're just taking the piss. in op's case, because he was too lazy to get a bottle opener. he even said:
>I notice how my friends casually bust each others balls, but its always benign with them
it's just op being a lil bitch and taking it to heart
>>
>>34881469
Literally what you just posted now shitpost IRL you can't bant anyone IRL the same way you do on 4chan. I'd go as far as to say anyone who can bant on here hardcore and get at least a dozen (you)s is a verbal force of nature.
>>
>>34884293
>>34884317
i'm not sure we are on the same page here, read the OP again he is describing some bad vibes it's not friendly banter
>>
>>34883550
>implying that would go well for a robot
>implying "dude its just a joke" wouldnt happen
>>
>>34884306
>Wouldn't be surprised if your wife is off taking BBC in your bed while you're working.
>He said, knowing literally nothing about me or the wife.

I'll be sure to take the hot-button opinions of a stranger into consideration, especially considering that it is only a response to someone saying that shitting on your friends to attract a woman is a shit-tier dating strategy.

>>34884351
Top dude you responded to. I get that. People here are attributing it to being normal because they are shitty friends to shitty friends.
>>
>>34884381
>Dating strategy
Just fuck off you boring cunt. No one is running around trying to date. Just fuck.
>>
Why are there bullies on /r9k/?
>>
>>34884351
i'll run you through what i'm thinking with each line
>beer shit
>gets a bottle
>can't find the bottle opener
>asks one of them to give it to him
>they ignore the request bc get it yourself lazy cunt, doesn't even deserve a response
>i know they have it blah blah no thoughts
>ops gonna potentially chip the counter
>friend grabs the beer, makes a jib that ops a lazy cunt and can't get the opener himself
>instead of the chippable counter, opens it on the brass which won't get damaged
>op tries to make a jib but it's clear why he used the brass
>friend jibs back, the classic "i know i did it but i'll blame you"
>op takes this seriously, for some reason
>"nah dude its just your shakey hands" bants
>op's a butthurt lil bitch and can't take a jib even though he tries to dish them out
how does this differ from your interpretation?

>>34884381
and you yanks wonder why the rest of the world thinks you can't handle banter
>>
>>34884431
not to mention, this proves ops friend didn't have the opener, considering he would've just used it if he did
>>
>>34884431
Are you a bong or are you Australian too?
>>
>>34884440
i'm a northern bong, yes
>>
>>34884409
>No one is running around trying to date. Just fuck.
And then everyone will complain about lack of virgins to marry, while hypocritically having a belt full of notches.

As I talk to you, and people like you, I get the impression that you are sitting back and asking yourself, "How do I appear tough in this situation?" The only other option is that you're fucking stupid/unattractive as hell, and you KNOW that you are, so you have to compensate by attacking others, to make them seem worse.

>>34884431
>and you yanks wonder why the rest of the world thinks you can't handle banter
If by, "handle banter," you mean "handle an onslaught of verbal abuse that you did nothing to deserve, and isn't even remotely funny, but instead is pure aggression," then I don't wonder why at all. I also don't wonder why the rest of the West seems like its going to shit.

There's having a laugh at someone's expense (and that someone being you on occasion), and being mean just for the sake of being mean.
>>
>>34883858
This is so fucking pathetic. Dude, its not normal for your friends to shit on you day in and day out. Theres always one person who is brought along just to get shit on, and it sounds like its you (and OP)
>>
>>34884475
Nobody is complaining about no virgins after fucking a bunch of sluts. What fucking world do you live in? You can't stop projecting
>>
>>34884475
>If by, "handle banter," you mean "handle an onslaught of verbal abuse that you did nothing to deserve, and isn't even remotely funny, but instead is pure aggression," then I don't wonder why at all. I also don't wonder why the rest of the West seems like its going to shit.

>There's having a laugh at someone's expense (and that someone being you on occasion), and being mean just for the sake of being mean.
my point stands desu, this might be the most pathetic post i've ever seen. why do you take things to heart?
>>
File: 1378403600482.jpg (145KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1378403600482.jpg
145KB, 510x755px
>>34884482
>/r9k/ is filled with people who fuck a bunch of sluts
What world are YOU living in? Or are you just some dudebro (or someone larping as one) in the midst of all this?
>>
>>34884482
>projecting
Why do kids always get hooked on some new meme word and use it when they have nothing to say? I can't believe i used to do that to.
You've just proven you are either 16 y/o or have the mind of a 16 y/o. fuck off dipshit
>>
>>34884495
>/r9k/ is one person

The autism is getting too much right now
>>
>>34884490
because he is looking for more than shallow friendships that crumble away the second you are not in highschool or college anymore.
>>
>>34884490
>my point stands desu, this might be the most pathetic post i've ever seen.
Stay on /r9k/ a while. You'll see worse.

>why do you take things to heart?
Whether I take what they say to heart or not isn't really the issue. If I'm with someone, and literally all the can do is just insult others, non-stop, it stops being funny and becomes tedious. It's like that kid that everyone knew in 5th or 6th grade that would do nothing but quote Billy Madison nonstop. Funny for a little while, but eventually it just becomes all too predictable and stupid.
>>
>>34884517
>/r9k/ isn't well-known for being a board for socially awkward youths who struggle to find success in the sexual marketplace.

K.
>>
>>34884542
the normies came in strong in numbers in the past month or so.
we have lost the battle, this is now /pol,fit,soc/ with a pinch of "haha khv pepe memes"
>>
>>34884542
>WELL IF SOME OR MOST ARE LONELY BITTER VIRGINS THEN THEY ALL ARE

Are you this >>34884529 fucking idiot? The one who can only see things as one extreme or another?
>>
>>34884520
Now that you mention it, yeah. It really DOES seem like they never got out of HS. I won't go so far as to say college, because all of my college friends are bros for life. Every time someone gets married, everyone gets together and has a blast all over again, and we keep in touch via social media and phone calls.
>>
>>34884520
like i've said before, friendships are stronger like this because you don't hold anything in and are closer to each other because of it, you're way more comfortable when you can mock someone for shit and they mock you back. i've had the same friendship group for 15+ years, some of them 18+ years.

>>34884529
>If I'm with someone, and literally all the can do is just insult others, non-stop, it stops being funny and becomes tedious
once again, fundamentally not understanding banter. it's not non-stop, it's when someone does something worth taking a dig at. how are you not getting this?
>>
>>34884559
Let's say yes, for convenience. Now you answer that question from before.

Are you a dudebro on /r9k/ at like 9:30 in the morning (or earlier) , larping as a dudebro at like 9:30 in the morning (or earlier), or some dude in Asia, where human life isn't valued at all?
>>
>>34884590
>There are only two regions in the world and two timezones.

Yeah, you're the same fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>34884571
Because you didn't state that before. I already admitted that there was a difference between having a laugh at someone's expense every now and then (with that person being you on occasion, and cruelty for the sake of cruelty.

Nothing about OP's post seemed jovial from the way he was telling it, and if those were "bants," they were pretty shitty ones, in my opinion.
>>
>>34884606
I covered from Sweden (930 am) all the way to Hawaii to Alaska, where it's 11:51 (close enough to early AM). The only options outside of that are Asia, which I also listed as an option.

Also, great way to dodge the question. Based on the evasiveness, I'm guessing its either larping or living in an Asian country, where human life isn't treated as valuable (at which point, why would you treat it any differently online)
>>
>>34884178

They've also been fighting since they were kids and aren't just some joe schmo on the street like these fags. I mean I'm agreeing you but, y'know, context.

Also I'd just kick either of them in the nuts until they shit themselves. Or get my legs broken, either/or.
>>
>>34884607
>I already admitted that there was a difference between having a laugh at someone's expense every now and then (with that person being you on occasion
and that's banter. i'm curious as to where you're getting this "cruelty for the sake of cruelty" business from, because that's not what op's story is

my point is, it probably was meant to be jovial but op is sensitive and took it all to heart. as i said in one of my previous posts, op even says in his opening post:
>I notice how my friends casually bust each others balls
in his OP, op even tries to banter back, and then gets "bantered", he can dish it out but he doesn't like taking it, because evidently his feelings were hurt. otherwise he wouldn't have made a thread
>>
>>34884639
>Ask dumb question
>Fuck off retard
>HAHA EVASIVE ANSWER YESSSSSS

I'm done. Too many low test betas crying about how mean people are now
>>
OP you never had an older male role model in life right? Someone to show you the ropes on how men act?
>>
File: boigs.jpg (28KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
boigs.jpg
28KB, 623x469px
>>34881469

Your friends sound like assholes. Just don't spend time around assholes, OP.
>>
>>34884678
Nice dodge of the question again. And the question was actually asked twice, by two separate people.

Definitely a larper, possibly from an Asian country. A shit tier friend who at least doesn't complain about having shit tier friends.

Anyways, have a wonderful morning.
>>
>>34884697
I've already answered where I'm from you stupid autistic cunt lmfao
>>
>>34881469
If you don't like hanging out with them then don't. Being a man means not wasting your time on frivolous drama. Your choice.
>>
Op here. tl;dr but i get it. It's a should be fun, but it's banter. As in bouncing back and forth. Go ahead and call me out on something, it'll probably be funny. But the joke wears thin when you're just grasping at straws to get at me in any way to show off. That's childish as all fuck.
>>
>>34881469
if everyone you know is an asshole, then you're the asshole
>>
>>34884845
>quetes that sound smart but are fundamentally retarded
>>
>>34881469
I shake a lot too, but no one brings it up. I do have anxiety though, IDK about you.
>>
>>34883784
Good, please leave and don't come back.
>>
>>34884829
OP your friends are at the same level mentally as everyone here literally just treat them like every shitposter you meet on here life will become a lot funnier and a little bit easier. Stop thinking of them as people when you're talking to them and just think of them as 4chan shitposters you're about to BTFO but make it a BTFO lite
>>
>>34884940

Good idea anon. Because that's really what they are.
>>
>get treated like a pushover
>bullied
>normies all say you're a moron, incapable, idiotic, weak, cowardly, a girl, a pussy, etc etc etc
>one day you snap and do something that these same hardcore tough brave cool men have never even had a nightmare about doing
>they thought it would be a difficult thing that only the strongest could do
>for you it was like playing COD on a Friday night
>now their friends/children/loved ones are dead forever all because they wanted to razz up someone who has never done shit to you except exist in the same space

Keep perpetuating your shitty society, keep bringing others down and breeding a toxic culture of hatred and degradation. The population is only going to go up. Societal problems will only increase. Unless you humans can learn to be a little nicer to each other you're going to have more dead peoples blood on YOUR hands.
>>
>>34885214
Stop being edgy you nigger he's not even being bullied if he has a friend group drop the fucking ego and maybe all of it won't feel so persona.
>posting Lanza
He was a shit shooter Dylan and Eric did it better
>>
>>34885428
Le edgy may may.

Stop acting like you're some tough cunt. One bullet through your head and you won't even get an obituary. You think the 20 dead kids buried in the ground is a meme? You think all those homosexuals killed in the Orlando shooting was just a big joke? It was for the killers. You're just a human. Your defensive reaction is to get tough and degrade any male you see exhibiting signs of independence and aggression, further aiding your chances of taking control of resources and sexual partners. Problem is you are just a human. You're not a lion with claws, you aren't a snake with venom, even a dog has teeth to bite with. You are a fragile easily destroyable human being, fucking act like it. One person with a gun who's been pushed way too fucking hard all his life is far more dangerous than any animal predator.
>>
File: MANLLY.jpg (3KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
MANLLY.jpg
3KB, 136x90px
Should've looked em' straight in the eye, stretched his pants and dumped the beer in it.
>>
>>34885525
>One person with a gun who's been pushed way too fucking hard all his life is far more dangerous than any animal predator.

What a stupid generalisation. Three Lanzas all with assault rifles would be no match for an aquatic assault from a starving shark.
>>
File: 1473302795496.gif (869KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1473302795496.gif
869KB, 512x481px
>>34885525
>rambling of an edgy teenager
news flash retard the majority of people on this board are smart enough to get a gun as soon as they're able to so the "bullet in your head" part doesn't phase me and of all the fucking places you could of posted this you post it in the one cesspool of shit filled with people who have already accepted the idea of an early death. you're not shit your only targets would ever be immature/innocent civilians. if you or Lanza were truly dangerous you'd have bigger fish to fry than "the big bullies who made you cry ;_;". You sound like a weak person. You wouldn't even be able to top Cho or Dylan and Eric. If you really think you're tough shit go assassinate a politician or something kid lmao. Also
>a fucking paragraph of angst
Did you have Avenged Sevenfold playing in the background too?
>>
>>34885614
What about Three Lanzas and a Cho support with a 2 minute cool down
HERES THE TWIST THOUGh
IDS A landshark
>>
File: 1033538.jpg (39KB, 830x560px) Image search: [Google]
1033538.jpg
39KB, 830x560px
>>34885614
i don't see many sharks who can walk up to a person on the street and shoot his brains out before he even realizes something happened.
>>
File: ultimatelifeform.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatelifeform.png
35KB, 300x250px
>>34885638
Landshark? As in a shark with knees? If that's the case they're fucked.

>>34885651
Well I don't see many Lanzas who have multiple rows of teeth capable of tearing through flesh in seconds. Checkmate.
>>
>>34885623
>we're all suicidal and ready to die hardcore muhreens hoorah

Most of this thread is insulting OP saying he's a bitch or that he can't handle the EPIC BANTZ LOL HE CALLED HIS MUM GAY SO FUNNEE AND CHARACTER BUILDING NOW UR A MAN LOLOL.

All of your male peer bonding which involves banter and getting tough with other men is an invention of Jews and other elites throughout history who pump out media and ideology to make you treat each other like shit so you will never unite together like the sacred band of Thebes and take back the world from your masters.

Once used to be men would duel each other to the death over disputes. Taking it like a bitch is the sad thing. It's even sadder to act like that way in the first place. It's ungentlemanly, unmanly and effeminate. Women will make some catty, bitchy little comment to their friends and spend the next hour going back and forth until they forget the next day and do it all over again in a never ending session of competitive bitching.

I'm typing all of this to maybe make someone reading it realize how fucked up and incorrect this behaviour is.
>>
>>34885750
The sacred band of Thebes were gay.. but i agree with you otherwise, fucking kikes
>>
>>34885750
either it was
>soon to be burst out their bubble teenage robots.
>one autistic samefag
>or the normies really taken over
>>
I know that feel, OP. Everything is always about who's top dog. Le Alpha maymay was a mistake.
>>
File: 1479766483404.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479766483404.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>34885750
>implying
HINT retard I know you haven't been out of the house in a long time but
>OP is a young male
>young males exhibit stupid nigger like behavior now and again
>there is the exception of those who have matured at a young age to no do this shit
>OP just so happens to be one of those people and he just doesn't know how to handle it
>people give him right advice
>stay with your friends lrn2bant
>leave friends and meet people you enjoy being around
Here you are acting like a fucking nigger rambling on about jews and men battling to the fucking death along with shooting people. It was a fairly civilized thread until (((you))) showed up.
Pic VERY related
>(you)
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.