[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they cut out the middleman and elected one of the billionaires

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>they cut out the middleman and elected one of the billionaires ruining their country through special interests
>they elected a man with literally no political experience
>they elected a man who blatantly appointed his billionaire friends to positions of power that directly conflict with many of their original industries
>they elected a demagogue who refused to go into detail on any of his actual plans for the country
>they elected a man who was probably running as publicity for a TV show
>they're surprised when his presidency is falling apart in less than a month

Honestly who can you blame but yourselves? Killary would have been a shit president but at least she wouldn't have been a laughingstock and would have actually been a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>They supported democracy
All government is evil and absolutely unjustifiable. Criticizing Trump is hypocritical, as the only reasons to dislike him are the exact same reasons to hate EVERY SINGLE president in the history of the United States.
>>
>Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign

Wow. Look at these headlines.

Seriously Trump's finally fucked.

That's the problem with being a reckless sociopath. It usually comes back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>34881249
sometimes you have no choice but to let people make poor decisions....i don't think trump is a racist/bigot/fascist, i just think he doesn't know what he's doing.

of course, i'll ultimately judge him by the results of his actions on the economy. these are preliminary opinions.

i don't understand the people who say that it's good that he's unpredictable. there's a reason the US telegraphed it's major moves in the past. it's because when you're unpredictable, it causes every other nation in the world to have to prepare for the worst, i.e. armed conflict.
>>
>>34881296
Sorry anon, but this is false. Humans naturally form communities and eventually societies. It's basically written in our DNA to be social to increase the chances of reproduction.

Governments naturally form out of these societies, as humans also have brains that by instinct categorize our world to make it easier to comprehend and store knowledge.

To say government is unjustifiable is a bit broad. If you're saying CONTEMPORARY government is unjustifiable, maybe you'd have a point. But to broadly paint all forms of government as unjustifiable is stupid. I do agree that government is inherently evil since any human given power will eventually become corrupted by it.
>>
>>34881538
>Governments naturally form out of these societies, as humans also have brains that by instinct categorize our world to make it easier to comprehend and store knowledge.

As in we naturally seek order to our lives. People will always choose order and peace over anarchy. It serves self-interest. Only the strong survive in a lawless world, and by definition most people are not strong.
>>
>CTR shills are now shilling hard on r9k

40billion hard at work.
>>
>>34881598
>The power and respect of the American presidency literally crumbling before your eyes.
>"lul hillary shills"
>>
>>34881249
>mfw trump is the first person in history to get regular people interested in politics and the law, and has already brought millions of people together to support philanthropic causes

normally when you have a shit president you have a bunch of activists murdered, every journalist who talks shit gets fired, and rich people jump ship or literally become the government. for all his potential failures as a legitimate president (who at this point is just supposed to be a handsome looking fellow who can comfort people with buzzwords, because govt bureaucracy literally makes 0 meaningful progress in a span of 4 years), Trump has already saved America.
>>
Bernie could have saved us all but the libtards cared more about their progressive agenda and made hil their nominee based solely on the fact that she has a vagina
>>
>>34881598
>>CTR shills are now shilling hard on r9k
the truth is now ctr
>>
>>34881733

> and rich people jump ship or literally become the government

>almost every cabinet member is a CEO or a bought position from 1% families
>>
>>34881814
i'm p. sure the climate of liberal media wouldn't have settled down if bernie or the big retard won. we would just be arguing about random local politicians or congressmen. almost every politician says stupid as fuck nonsense because they are usually talking to a room of spoiled brats turned pencil pushers.
>>
>>34881814
I honestly wish they had given him a chance. He was a little outlandish but he was looking in the right direction.

Fuck I hope he lives long enough/maintains a leadership role in DNC so he can be a viable pick for Nominee or VP
>>
>>34881249
The reason we elected trump instead of hillary is not only because hillary literally wanted to start ww3 and kill every living being on this planet as a result, but because trump symbolized change for once, admittedly he isn't the most qualified by any means, but he is a change, so was bernie but he got cheated out of being the candidate so we only had one option left, and even though he might completely fuck us im glad we took him over hillary
>>
>>34881822
>assuming those positions are more lucrative or meaningful in the United States than being a CEO of a large company
>assuming i meant random old people who happen to be rich, and not the guys who control what people have access to
>assuming you even know half of his cabinet
>>
>>34881814
Hillary actually rigged the primaries, that and "our turn", "powerful womyn president" and idiotic sjw shit like that
>>
>>34881296
This might be the stupidest post I've ever read
>>
>>34881296

>I took a political science class last semester and read a Howard Zinn book
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.