[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is in a relationship for 2 years >great dude, stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>sister is in a relationship for 2 years
>great dude, stand up kind of guy
>just learned tonight they broke up
>She had been fucking his best friend for one month
>eventually admitted it to him
>can't speak to anyone about it

I don't know what to think. The memes are real. Is there anything I can or should do as her brother?
>>
>>34881224
>Is there anything I can or should do as her brother?
Fugg her to prevent her from sleeping with other guys
>>
>>34881224
How guilty does she feel? Or does she think she did nothing wrong? You have the rare opportunity to give us an inside on how roasties truly are and whether or not the memes are real.
>>
>>34881224
Smash her fucking face in to maintain the honor of your family name.

Quick, do it now!
>>
>>34881262
Came here to post this totally originally
>>
>>34881257
>How guilty does she feel?
Very and I'm worried about that too. That said in the memes the woman is also often feeling 'guilty'. Tho in her case she has been feeling like shit for 2 weeks at least.

I had a long conversation with her. She definitively feels terrible for what she did and eventually she's the one who came forward and told her BF what happened.

Her BF was kind of what you guys would call a 'nerdy' chad tho. Not ripped but very attractive and charismatic.
>>
>>34881329
Then this only makes the meme half true, not all roasties are unsympathetic whores, but they'll still betray you no matter who you are. I'm not excusing her actions, but it's best we set the facts straight.
>>
>>34881329
Why did she cheat?
Why don't you try to get sexually active with her? It would only make you closer.
>>
>>34881392
Apparently she felt like shit for a few months. She was physically exhausted, on antibiotics but still had to get up to work full time every day. The BF wasn't here to support her as much as she expected (refused to come over and live here for a while), she 'wasn't herself' and got 'dragged' into a relationship with her BF's friend.

I'm just repeating her words I don't completely get it.
>>
>>34881489
Yeah basically a roundabout way of putting the blame on someone else for her lack of loyalty, oh well nothing to be done now but let them move on.
>>
>>34881578
But what does that tell about her conception of commitment? Is she ever gonna be faithful to one guy?

Will this keep happening until she hits 40?
>>
>>34881224
Tell her she's a filthy whore
Oreganephenyl
>>
>>34881642
No shit "Once a cheater always a cheater"
>>
>>34881642
If you were in a relationship with her, she'd never cheat on you.
>>
File: 1486623347207.jpg (111KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486623347207.jpg
111KB, 420x550px
>brother found out GF was gonna cheat on him with some dude
>she changes the locks, kicks him out, tries to steal his shit and tell the police he beat her
>they were together for 6ish years
This is what happens when roasties get bored with you and want that high school drama again they are literally greedy children.
>>
File: rutro.jpg (30KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
rutro.jpg
30KB, 600x499px
>>34881224
The memes aren't real just because one woman in your life, i.e your whore sister, cheated on someone. There are literally 6 billion people on this earth with different value systems, drives, experiences, ambitions, personalities, etc.

You guys really need to stop being such pussies. Jesus.
>>
>>34881224
>>34881811
moral of the study: creampie them and make them bear your children ASAP, do not stick around and play the "boyfriend" game

impregnate and move to the next

SPREAD YOUR SEED
>>
No one is replying. im dead inside
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.