[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so obsessed with the idea of having a relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: wojak.png (71KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
71KB, 600x857px
Why am I so obsessed with the idea of having a relationship with someone who hasn't kissed or had sex before? I'm just like that obviously. Everytime I mention this thought (not specifically about me, but rather that I like the idea of someone who hasn't done these things should do it with someone who hasn't done them either), people seem to react like it's ridiculous and no one agrees. Am I crazy already? Is this really that much of an obsessive thought?
>>
>>34880572
People just don't like being reminded that they're damaged goods. Simple as that, otherwise they wouldn't care what you say. It's completely logical to want an innocent girl if you're looking for a serious relationship.
>>
>>34880572
It definitely shows a lack of both life experience and common sense.
>>
>>34880712
Yes. I also think I lack of common sense in that sense. But, about life experience, I'm obviously not wise or old enough to say that I have a lot of experience in life, but I do think that my experiences are the ones that made me think this way, even if I'm not really that experienced.
>>
>>34880572
Am I the only one who thinks like this?
>>
>>34880572
>why do i like food without men's dicks having been in it?
>>
I usually think about marriage and being protective; it's pretty hard to imagine wanting to protect someone who has had 8 dicks in their mouth. I think pretty highly of marriage, so the girl having only been yours is the only way the imagination really works to me.
>>
>>34880572
Alright you don't know shit because you've never even kissed a woman before, but I promise you even if you found your perfect innocent girlfriend and fell in love and were each other's first for literally everything, everything can fall apart because you both also learn that there must be more substance to sustain a meaningful relationship, and the romanticized idea you both had of love was superficial. It happened to me and after failing to kill myself I instead faced my faults and unrealistic perceptions, and in doing so found another love who had been through a similar experience like mine. I feel opposite you in that I would hesitate to date a woman who has never been kissed, because there is no way she understands love and devotion yet.
>>
You don't go around licking toiletbowels or sharing underwear with strangers, and you don't eat food that's been lying on the gutter... because you've developed a sense of personal hygiene.

So the desire for a woman who hasn't been with others is an extension of this... if you were to have sex, your two bodies essentially become one unit, especially with regard to hygiene.

You simply don't want people you don't know, let alone like, entering your body - so you're defensive of it, and reasonably expect a woman to respect this, and to respect her own bodily hygiene enough to want the same.

People will attack you because guys who accept their girlfriends or wives having past or current boyfriends... have basically allowed other men access to their body... it's the equivalent of rape, except most of these men and women are addicted to pleasure and don't want to admit that it might be wrong because that would involve facing up to the violation they've endured and imposed on others.

In other words - opposition to what you want are just whore rationalisations promoted by whores (male and female).
>>
>>34881916
Are you for real? Do you actually believe this?
>>
If you are a virgin, it's not unreasonable to want a virgin gf. It's equal and fair.

Normals who say otherwise are usually just insecure about their own loose sexual morality. They are damaged goods. This very thread is full of them. See for yourself.
>>
>>34882055

I'm for real. I enjoy maintaining my bodily integrity.

I would rather not have bullets fired into my body, and I'd rather than suck bull semen from my wife's vagina.

The question is - how different is sucking a tablespoon or three of sperm from my wife's vagina significantly different to sucking her vagina a day or a year after she's slept with another guy? Clearly one is much more gross... but they're both pretty gross.
>>
>>34881835
It's still a great thought. You'll never be sure if it'll last forever, but having the pleassure of both being the first one for one another is wonderful. Even if it falls appart.
>>
>>34881835
>there is no way she understands love and devotion until she takes a few dicks
Dumbest shit I've read all day. Thanks.
>>
>>34881835
>oh you haven't had your vagina destroyed by 15 dicks yet? sorry but I only d8 chad's sloppy seconds.
just admit you have a cuckold fetish
>>
>>34880572
ALL HAIL THE PRESERVATION OF THE PURITY OF OUR BODIES.
>>
File: thirsty.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
>>34880572
It probably comes off as extremely insecure. Have you ever asked yourself why you want that?
>>
>>34882130
You sound like you believe in homeopathy.
>>
File: Crying Wojak.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojak.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>34882872
>It probably comes off as extremely insecure.
Indeed, I am extremely insecure.
>Have you ever asked yourself why you want that?
I don't know why I love so much the idea of being able to experience love and its derivates with someone who will have the same experience you're having for the first time, and both enjoying the process of being through this emotions and sensations just with that special person, for a first and a last time.
>Thirsty
Kind of, I'll admit it.
>>
Our morals are just not for this age. I believe that love should be sacred and intimacy should only be shared between two people who have never had another partner. As time continues to escape me, I feel more and more hopeless at the fact that I will either die alone having never known love because of my stubborn and strict nature or have to settle for a partner who has been with others. I think my only hope would be to find a girl who either is a complete shut in (but then that's probably impossible because they're a shut in) or find a religious freak who's probably a flat eather or something
>>
File: 1472178423086.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472178423086.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>34883570
I know that feel, Anon. I honestly don't know what to do. The only thing that would somehow work would be going to another country where people thinks like this, but I don't mean Siria or anything like that, of course. So far the only countries to seem suitable for this would be Russia, Japan and Germany. Leaving your country merely to find someone to love is kind of insane, but I feel like I'm getting to that point of insanity. The other option would be trying to find people that are from those countries, and it also sounds like a good idea.
However, my other concern is if I actually deserve that. I am, indeed, a virgin in any possible way including handholding and kissing, but I don't know if anyone would like to be with me.
>>
>>34883570
>>34883826

Just remain a virgin until you die. Then you'll get a Cosmic Girlfriend at the resurrection of the dead.
>>
>>34880572
>Why do I like fucking a woman that is garunteed to not be carrying Chad's child?
It's your brain not comprehending contraceptives, if a girl has had dick your brain thinks "she might have some other dude's kid in her" so she's used goods.
>>
>>34883826
I feel like even if I were to move to another country and found someone who fit the bill, it just wouldn't be right.
I think this is largely because I'd most likely move to Japan because it's close and I can already speak at least some Japanese, but I will always be the filthy gaijin who doesn't belong. Realistically though, that feeling would just be an amplification of how I feel now - someone who doesn't belong where they are.
Another big problem is the fact that I don't know how to talk to or find girls in my own language and in my own country so I can't see how I could possibly do it in a foreign land.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.