[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you talk to a person about? I want friends, and am tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mad.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
What do you talk to a person about?

I want friends, and am tired of being alone. There are literally thousands of people to talk to, yet not a single fucking one of them are compatible with my "le meme" spewing. People approach me and attempt to talk. Social anxiety is not an issue, it's what to talk about. Years on this website has fried my brain and 4chan is all I know.

As evidenced by the discord servers you faggots make, a significant amount of you are normal. How do you talk to people?
>>
>>34880018
start reading news apps and watch popular tv channels
>>
>>34880042
Will this give me a topic to talk about or what? TV is garbage and ran by kikes, and so is the news.
>>
>>34880087
no shit, but people like to talk about it so keep abreast of current events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgZMQTzysOo
>and this will cheer you up
>>
Do things. Not on your computer, go do things outside. Preferably with people. It gives you things to talk about. Most people will talk about shit they did either hobby wise or with their friends. Do the same.
>>
>>34880174
I live on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere. Outside is a forest full of shit that I build. I'm 100% sure normies would be creeped out by me talking about building a shitty shack in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>34880227

Then go do things with other people? Living alone by yourself on the top of a mountain is going to make almost anyone think you're weird unless you're a hippy/Buddhist type.
>>
>>34880252
But then we're back to the issue, lack of relatability with other people, which means I have no-one to go do things with. It's an endless chain. The solution to not being lonely is being near people, yet loneliness is caused by people wanting nothing to do with you.
>>
>>34880305

Depends on how old you are. If you're in your teens/early 20s you can still learn to be sociable and build a circle. Any older and the fact that you're that old and have no circle will scare people away.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.