[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a fun Valentine's Day thread to read: http

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486785676041.jpg (47KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
1486785676041.jpg
47KB, 640x724px
Here's a fun Valentine's Day thread to read:

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Still-Not-Over-My-Ex/979637

Women commenting about the exes they are obsessed with years after breaking up, even though they are now married and have kids with other men.
>>
>>34878899
> I then met another man on a night out with the sole purpose of going out to have sex for the first time, so that I could then sleep with my ex. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me. I guess I did not want him to think I was weird for being a virgin and that he would laugh at me because I didn't know what to do. Anyway, the man I met that night, and slept with, is now my husband, 8 years later. I love him, sure, but I have never been in love with him. I have never had the butterflies or that sickening feeling every time I see him. But he loves me like crazy, so I stayed with him all this time and married him.
>>
>>34878899
> My fiance caught me crying and I told him that I missed my ex or at least my past. Something I have been trying to overcome. He was shocked but hugged me.
>>
lmao women are so damn damaged

I wonder if my ex ever did that to me

I wonder if she does that to her new boyfriend

hm...
>>
File: angry.jpg (3KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
3KB, 188x188px
>>34879364
no she doesn't, what would she miss on you?
Also
You had a GF
You know the drill anon...
>>
>>34878899
> I've just never felt anything really romantic toward my current partner, although we are very close friends. My relationship with my ex was very intense, we had this deep understanding of each other. I felt something when we were intimate, I've never felt that with my current SO or anyone else. I don't even like to kiss my bf, for some reason I hold that as more of an intimate act than actual sex.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.