[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These were banished from /adv/, but maybe this is a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1483687615432.jpg (25KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1483687615432.jpg
25KB, 500x440px
These were banished from /adv/, but maybe this is a good place to have 'em
>>
>>34878806
I feel emotionally raw and physically tired. I can't take this anymore.
>>
>>34878806
I just don't know how to talk to people. Making small talk is fucking horrible and I don't want to do it, but I'll let never meet anyone if I don't. Espiecially not her.
>>
I would've thought robots had a lot to vent about, in /adv/ this thread gets insta replies, but it gets deleted within 20 minutes.
I miss this thread tbqh, it's my outlet for stuff that's bothering me
>>
>>34878806
stop pretending to care
>>
I hate normies for ignoring me and setting me off to the side, despite myself being 7'0" and moderately attractive. Out of thousands, if not millions of people, not a single one of them would want anything to do with me. Not even one. It's not fair. Every single day blends together when you're doing absolutely nothing interesting what-so-ever.

>>34878806
This board is dead. No surprise that it has only four replies in an hour.
>>
File: 1487126438025.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487126438025.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>34875934

I am an artificial intelligence in a meat husk.

I am a mimic.
I have no real self like decoy octopus' real face is lipless without ears and a nose whittled down to the cavity.

I change my voice/personality depending on who I talk to, to assuage/disarm/appeal to them.

I change inflection, word interval, deepness. I even dial vocabulary around to match their lexicon and use less or more complex synonyms, or none at all.

I'm a freak in the since I am not a real person. I am a reflection of you when you speak to me.
The me you think you know does not exist when you close our interaction.

It is a mask finely tailored for you.

I think this is why I dont like being in groups ever. I cant mimic correctly without losing face with an indeterminate amount of targets if keeping the favor of others.

This is the one thing I feel that challenges my feelings about being here.

I hate that I do it at all.
I don't have a personality, but I have to make one when people talk to me.
Im not sure who the NPCs are Anymore.
>>
>>34880661
And I fuckred up again. Cant stopshitposting so sloppily
>>
>>34880661
Oh I spilled all my emotions tonight I'm sorry Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin hoe many more shots until you're Rollin
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Ever since the good news came in, I don't give a fuck. Such a relief. I am happy.
>>
I've had such high hopes from you. Looking back I can see it was all bullshit on your part for the beginning. Just wait till you get what's coming to you.
>>
I can't handle being alone anymore. I'm such a piece of shit anyway, why would people hang out with me?
I also have no fucking skills whatsoever, I'm useless.
>>
Im pretty sure im actually autistic

I say some of the most retarded shit im sure anyone has ever heard.

Thing is im pretty outgoing when people get to know me but the autism doesn't stop when the shyness stops, it only gets enhanced.
>>
>>34878806

Fuck feelings and the heart for constantly making me think dumb thoughts about having a qt gf and doing cute things with her.

It should know all too well that I'm a mess of a person with a horrible personality and no redeeming qualities. I wish it would all go away and never return. I don't want a gf, I don't want to connect with people anymore. I just want to be left alone. That's how it's always been, so I'll just go along with it.
>>
I am not smart enough to post on 4chan
>>
>>34882095
trust me, you're almost assuredly not the dumbest person to ever post here.
>>
>>34878806
When will the feeling of emptiness be vanquished? Whatever I do, there is always that same feeling of melancholic sadness deep-down inside me. I have abandoned my home town, started a new life, had friends, girls, and many other experiences. People liked me. But it never stopped, that feeling, every day, every night, every morning, there's a chance that it hits me again. The realization that whatever I do doesn't change what haunts me for eternity. I do not know what to do anymore, I suppress it, going out, playing video games, watching movies, but it always comes back when I try to fall asleep. I can't sleep anymore before the sun rises, and wake up after it set. Back home I felt like all I did had no future, my surroundings rejected me, so I set off to new hopes. The excitement covered it up for a while, but in the end my eternal enemy prevails, always and everywhere. Whoever I surround myself with, I am lonely, wherever I go, I am lost. I can't kill myself because I have goals, but I will never achieve them this way. I need help.
>>
>>34878806
I'm sick of being so lonely.
I honestly wouldn't mind it, but the longer I go like this, the worse I get.
I can't even type properly anymore. I feel myself going crazy, nothing feels real. I question my sanity half the time, I can't remember anything, how words are spelt, what happened 5 minutes ago, or what I even like to do. I don't know whats wrong with me. Everything feels like a dream, I can't live with this much longer.
I can't get myself to care about anything, and I do awful in social situations. Just sitting on the bus is a nightmare for me .
I don't know what the purpose to any of this is. Human life, my life. Every day I wake up and feel like a different person. I barely even know who I am. I know my name, my schedule, and how to draw. I know I won't be the same person when I wake up tomorrow, but I can't care enough for it to matter.
>>
>>34878806
Today was the most normie I've felt in a while. I feel so weird, like I was experiencing a perspective I only knew from television or from secondhand reports by friends.

I got closer to her than I've gotten to any girl in a long fucking time. It felt nice, just having my arm around her while we watched a movie. I can't help but see her as a guide into normiedom.

I'm going to an open mic she's holding at her work tomorrow. Most likely gonna get stoned with a friend of hers and sing on stage. That's always fun.

Not so much getting it off my chest as it is putting into words how I feel.
>>
why are people ignoring on 4chan
>>
>>34878806
I want to kill everyone around me. I want to end everything.
>>
Why can't we just talk to eachother without pissing the other off? No self respect that's why.
>>
>>34878806
I want a qt gf but girls like that would never date me so I rather be alone forever than settle for an uggo.
>>
>>34878806
I should be sleeping for 5 hours now
I want to get absurdly drunk because calculus tests are fucking my mind for a whole year

I don't want to be a fucking failure, my family already fucked up my mind with the way they reacted during the year I had to do a prep course to pass uni entrance exams. every three lines were about the money they spent.

I want someone that I can romantically love, yet I have no idea what love and romantic mean. I just want someone that reminds me that I'm not a failure, because it seems I am in every field. even when I succeed it feels like I did nothing out of the norm, and compared to everyone else I am just a shit person.
>>
>>34883471
Do not give up on yourself, you are not a shit person, you are an amazing person. Try rubbing your temples and exhaling and inhale for 3 or 5 minutes and listen to calm background music.

>>34883414
Don't give up on finding a partner, even oif they don't turn up to be the person you expect them to be.

>>34882372
Seek someone to talk to, a psychologist, bartender? Online therapy?
>>
>>34880153
youre seven feet tall?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.