[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mentally ill bf i can't date anyone that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3500.jpg (155KB, 2676x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3500.jpg
155KB, 2676x2160px
>tfw no mentally ill bf

i can't date anyone that's not as mentally fucked as i am
>bpd
>rad
>anorexic
>ptsd
>onset paranoid schizo
>>
>tfw no mentally ill gf
is it sad that i relate to the girl in that doco on multiple fronts?
>>
>>34878732
i was raped as a 4 year old and im pretty sure she has rad too.. makes sense
>>
>>34878580
>bpd
>rad
>anorexic
>ptsd
>onset paranoid schizo
So youre a needy little bitch who needs someone to take care of her while giving nothing to the relationship?
Better practice those makeup skills
>>
>>34878794
wow you definitely got me there anon
never heard that one before huh
>>
>>34878580
>rad

Fuck off radical cuck
>>
>>34879003
reactive attachment disorder
>>
File: tumblr_ofmpfz7nML1s5s85jo1.jpg (104KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofmpfz7nML1s5s85jo1.jpg
104KB, 1279x720px
>>34878580
if (male): i hope you're enjoying the attention

if (female): i hope you're enjoying the attention

what did you really want out of this? someone to try to rescue you? or just (you)'s?
>>
>tfw so mentally ill I can't function on an even basic level
>>
>>34878769
same for me, but as a 6 year old
>>
>>34879129
it made me develop so many terrible kinks/fetishes/whatever as coping mechanisms

im just so fucking tired
>>
>>34879372
>it made me develop so many terrible kinks/fetishes/whatever
explain
like what?
>>
>>34878580
How the fuck do you expect a relationship like this to go, anyway?
>>
>>34879456
>rapeplay
>necro
>hardcore bondage
>being beaten up during sex
>gigantic agegaps
things of that nature
>>
>>34878580
i'm narcissistic, want to admire me with me?
>>
>>34879562
narcissistic as in the personality trait or disorder?
>>
>>34878580
Pls be my schizo gf I just got my neetbux in we can live happy together
>>
>>34879590
the latter. disorder
>>
>>34879599
>>34879608
contact info?
not original at all
>>
>>34879624
like email?

[email protected]
>>
>>34879599
>going out with a schizo

You best plan to be as broken as she is when she's done taking from you or I wouldn't bother.
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
>mentally ill narcissistic retards dating other mentally ill narcissistic retards and having children and abusing the hell out of them

please get your tubes tied for the betterment of society
>>
>>34879599
Disability for schizophrenia takes two years to acquire in most states in the US. You need to prove that you are unable to work while taking medication, then after two years, they'll give you a small amount to support yourself. You also need to be diagnosed and you need to regularly see a doctor who keeps up with your dosage and progress. You need to be seen attempting to get work too.

OP doesn't even seem to be diagnosed with schizophrenia because it says "onset". I think this is code for "I think I have schizophrenia but no doctor has actually diagnosed me with it."
>>
Glorification of mental illness is so fucking gay. I hope the trend dies very soon.
>>
>>34879856
>implying i want kids
thanks i don't wanna ruin my life any further
>>
>>34879891
then die. we're wasting tax dollars on you.
>>
>>34879871
my psych said i have a shitton of early symptoms + it runs in the family, since you care that much
>>
>>34879947
Right. Do you realize DSM-5 no longer considers "paranoid" schizophrenia real? All "subtypes" of schizophrenia were removed years ago. "Early" symptoms (aka "omg i have floaters in my eye!") don't mean anything. You actually need to experience an episode lasting more than 6 weeks, usually twice before they will actually diagnose you. You need to have more than one or two symptoms.

Everyone and their grandma sees shit out of the corner of the eye sometimes or feels a little paranoid occasionally. Good luck with your "onset" """paranoid""" schizophrenia OP.
>>
>>34879372
brain permanently caught in a drift right? i know how you feel. and interacting with people in person is so fucking exhausting because you have to emulate a slate in which the coping mechanisms aren't at the fore-front.
connecting with strangers on the internet seems like the only time where my mind is relaxed.
>>
>>34880070
>>34879871
This. Doctors are fucking terrified of diagnosing schizophrenia because it pretty much ends any chance of having a normal life for the diagnosed, so any misdiagnosis is gonna be a complete shitshow for everyone.
>>
>>34880215
a kik or anything like that will work too
>>
>>34880215
If you're still here I'll post it femanon. We can chat and see where it goes
>>
>>34880301
still here, anon
muted for two seconds
>>
as a child i was forced to perform oral by someone i looked up to, and then through my silence on it i was abused and treated like a pet clown by adults through to my young teen years.
i developed coping mechanisms that involve an obsession with imagery of mouths and genitalia, imagery of bondage and pain, etc.
i haven't talked to anyone irl about this, and have had multiple breakdowns that i haven't been able to explain to others merely through trying to escape my own mind.
i feel so drained of life. i want to die, i want death.
>>
>>34880542
my uncle raped me as a toddler which led to me letting multiple other men sexually abuse me (all of which were 10+ years my senior)

if you need to talk about it im here <3
>>
>>34878874
You've heard that one many times before because it's true

You're legitimate scum and if you were a man you'd end up homeless, but because you're a fucking roastie bitch you'll be fine

Fuck off this board
>>
>>34878580
that little girl got over her abuse and became a real stand up character....

Can any of YOU say the same??
Discipline and empathy brahs, y'all can make it if you try
>>
>>34880716
thank you <3.

well the periods in which i can hold a job are getting shorter and shorter. i fail to pick up any of the cues of interaction with people, and as soon as anyone gives me orders.. that fear of being controlled just kicks back in. i shut down and just go into a haze of replaying moments of abuse over and over in my head.

how do you cope with this and sustain a job?
i've pretty much thrown away any chance of a good future because of this.

i was a little older than a toddler (so the curse of a vivid visual imagination is probably stronger?), and the aunt who forced it on me was likely abused too. most of the women in my family are abuse victims and i've been at their wrath on many occasions, the majority being physical abuse, the expectation of a young boy to fill the roll of an adult man, and then punishment because they were unable to.
the only women i've attracted since then have all been abuse victims also (raped as children, or abused heavily by family members), but none of that lasts very long. the longest lasting relationship ended after they inflicted a similar act of abuse on me while drunk. that person went off the deep end and i have lost contact with them.

the age gap thing i relate to. imagery seeked out is just a flurry of terrible kinks, and in contrast to that the only women i seek out seem to be older than me (especially the one who i found out their uncle had raped).

the fathers of my family have all neglected their children, primarily not even been around to raise them. single motherhood plagues me, and the few men that have been around are of course abusive, alcoholics or druggies.

what are the small things you do, that give you a feeling of happiness? of being content? do you fear that if things such as imageboards go away, you'll have no outlet to seek such ways of coping?

i figure that things like pixiv will have to do.
>>
>>34879562
Do you have Skype or any contact info? Not sure if >>34879770 is you.
>>
File: 1477841103876.jpg (43KB, 388x844px) Image search: [Google]
1477841103876.jpg
43KB, 388x844px
The man in the picture is named Oscar.

He adds girls off of /r9k/ on Skype (though other programs like Steam or Discord are possible) to try and get into relationships with. Mentally ill NEET girls are one thing he romantisizes, but also girls that are weeb, nerdy, shut-in, nihilistic and/or consume drugs.

He will allude to being your boyfriend and having feelings for you and that you are special. He will probably tell you he is a virgin autistic beta robot - he will flatter you and lovebomb you and spend all his time paying attention.

Then when you finally agree to his advances, he will pressure you for nudes. When you finally share nudes or become sexual with him, he will use them to blackmail you. Perhaps he will dox you and threaten your family. Or threaten to post them on r9k - and if you block/delete/cease contacting him? He will post them on /r9k/ or send them to his friends, where they will laugh at you.

The sickest part is? He is doing this with many, many other girls at a time. He is a 26 year old NEET who lives with his mother, and he spends all his time on 4chan, /r9k/, /soc/ to add mentally ill girls or just lonely and insecure girls to manipulate. He has over 15 known Skype accounts and changes them all the time. He avoids voice chatting and will re-use pictures which are months old and are already circulating.

His hobbies include:
>bladee
>sadboys shit in general
>sweden
>russian shit
>drugs (mdma, lsd, meth, ecstasy)
>clubbing
>DOTA (over 8000 hours)
>PoE
>really bad anime (steins;gate for example)
>sex, masturbation and sexual stuff in general (he claims that he has no refractory period)
>gym/lifting

If you add someone off of 4chan, make sure to ask for a timestamped picture and voice verification to make sure it is NOT OSCAR!

Oscar is a fucking loser who will groom you, abuse you and use you for validation - before chucking you like rotten meat and laughing at you with his friends.

Beware.

http://pastebin.com/xLgvngHR
>>
>tfw you've been diagnosed schizo of some sort before you stopped going to doctors
>tfw you're pretty sure you have bpd because nobody sane should be this clingy
>tfw you're a guy so nobody will think this is a good thing, ever
>>
>>34878794
This. I dated a girl like the OP. Literally everything she listed.

Every moment with her was pure frustration and I got nothing for putting up with it.
>>
How about you fucknuts actually visited a psychologist or a psychiatrist? To talk things through, to get help dealing with your childhood trauma.

>inb4 they're all shills and useless

Just FYI, the girl in the picture is now living a relatively normal life, though I'm certain she still has issues.

Complaining about your (imaginary) mental disorders is fucking weak, and you are fucking weak, even more so if you're using a mental illness as a scapegoat for being a lazy NEET fuck who's just socially awkward as fuck due to living in the basement with your animes and shit for too long.
>>
>>34881825
How the fuck do people have so many hours in video games? I barely scrape 200 on my most-played.

How is this possible, especially if they also have other things to do?
>>
>>34878580
I have autism, but that's one illness even a mentally ill girl won't date for.
>>
>>34882027
Autism is a developmental disorder, not mental illness.
>>
>>34878580
How on earth do you even get up in the morning? Are these all legit diagnoses?
>>
>>34881986
>>social anxiety is the same as being a victim of physical/sexual abuse
>>mental illness is the same as being lazy
>>
I'm also mentally ill but very high-functioning so I'll probably never meet a guy who meets my very specific standards. Such is life
>>
>>34882410
>my very specific standards
Alright let's hear em.
>>
>>34882410
>>high-functioning
How high? On a good day do you get so high you exit the orbit of the planet and float away into the stars?

What do alien tacos taste like?
>>
>>34882078
according to Wikipedia developmental disorders such as autism are mental illness. So I would thank you not to Correct the Record wrongly
>>
>>34882427
So glad you asked

>severely depressed, but makes use of it to fuel a very strong work ethic
>self-hatred that is based purely internally (i.e., not because other people don't like him)
>obsessive, perfectionistic, incredible self-control
>doesn't spend a lot of his time "here" mentally, spends a lot of his time in his head
>socially graceful but incapable of emotionally connecting to anyone else
>doesn't want to talk to me all the time (or just good at pretending he doesn't exist, if we do have to spend time together)
>can go for months without talking to me and then have a conversation like no time has passed
>doesn't want to spend time with me constantly
>very vain and concerned with his appearance, but again, with purely internal motivations
>doesn't consume much media, ideally has no taste in books/music/etc.
>if he does read books, they have to be nonfiction
>doesn't watch anime (I hate it)
>doesn't play video games often (he doesn't have time)
>generally a boring personality, which ironically turn out to belong to the kinds of people I find most interesting
>not emotionally needy
>not emotional (like, at all)

Just my male counterpart (a literal robot). Nobody else will understand me to a satisfactory degree for me to consider putting in the time/energy to pursue a relationship
>>
I've dated a paranoid schizophrenic before.As much as i loved him,it didn't work out. He'd always bring up things and have episodes every i get a bit frustrated or upset.It was very difficult but i dealt with it for about a year and a half.His mind got the best of him this january and he broke all contact with me.

tldr; don't be with schizos,you're gonna end up as broken as they are and still miss them and feel like shit afterwards.
>>
>>34882565
I like some of that, especially these
>severely depressed, but makes use of it to fuel a very strong work ethic
>self-hatred that is based purely internally (i.e., not because other people don't like him)
>obsessive, perfectionistic, incredible self-control
>very vain and concerned with his appearance, but again, with purely internal motivations
>>
>>34882476
Yes, I ascend to the astral plane. get on my level
>>
>>34878580
>tfw you find someone as fucked as you are
i'm content
>>
>>34882565
Most of those except the self-control bit. Slip up on that.
Video games isn't even a time thing, kinda just lost interest in them. Prefer looking at old traditional art, romance period paintings for example.

I have a total of two video games, both are ones you can jump in and out of within a few minutes of time for a quick blast.

Also does it matter if the work ethic is strong, but earns little money? How needy are you on money?
>>
>>34882616
Cool

>>34882741
The fact that you're so concerned about some stranger to explain yourself to them and seek some sort of validation makes me not like you. So none of that's really important
>>
>>34882565
You want a husk of a man? You describe me to a T. Too bad I'm not gay, you goddamn trap!
>>
>>34882694
Pfft, I'm already at the divine plane. You've got some catching up to do!
I bet your OS font isn't even Papyrus.
>>
>>34882854
>I bet your OS font isn't even Papyrus.
you really shouldn't say those things to a depressed person, it might push them over the edge
>>
>>34882765
>>So none of that's really important
You're correct. I shall commit Seppuku.
>>
>>34882869
I went too far. I am sorry, please forgive me.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.