[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw deeply in love with a cute, bubbly flirt who treats every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1484679735456.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484679735456.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>tfw deeply in love with a cute, bubbly flirt who treats every guy she knows with the most heartwarming adoration and affection and openly talks about her incredibly extensive sexual history

She makes me feel things I have never felt before. I want to be with her and I want her love more than I have ever wanted anything, but she only sees me as a friend.

Please just let me die.
>>
What I did to stop feelings was to start hating her and stop talking to her. U should do it too mate
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34877904
She sounds like a stupid slut, if I'm being honest.

Why do you want to date a stupid slut, anon?
>>
dude you're all fucked up

sort your shit out
>>
>>34877904
So you're saying she fucks almost every guy and seriously friend-zones every other one?

Sounds like she sucks
>>
>>34877904
I...I know that feel
I'm not in love with her but yeah, I woudn't mind dating her
>>
>>34877904
Knew a blonde russian chick like that, fine body m8.

Had top bantz with her man. I find it helps to detach yourself from thinking of her as a possible gf and think of her as an amusing animal who lives a radically different life than yours. In doing so you can simply laugh over her exploits and perhaps gain insight into the stacey mindset.
>>
>>34878949
100% this.
If she didn't have an "extensive sexual history" she wouldn't even be a slut, she'd just be an actually friendly girl. As it is, this one is DEFINITELY just a slut who openly loves male attention and wants to be sexually admired because she is literally not even hiding how much of a giant fucking whore she is. I mean fuck, you fell for it too, just like all of them, you fucking idiot
>>
>>34878706
Glad to know this can work, I'm at this part myself. Hating is hard though.
>>
File: 1486349045488.jpg (39KB, 429x421px) Image search: [Google]
1486349045488.jpg
39KB, 429x421px
>>34880383
Fell for what?
Sigh, original
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.