[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you people find internet friends, the few that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nazi.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
Where do you people find internet friends, the few that actually have some
>>
>>34877688

steam
/r9k/
reddit
>>
irc

gobble gobble
>>
Literally right here. Most of them are assholes but at least there's always a conversation going. I try not to be greedy and want more friends than /r9k/.
>>
Don't bother, you have to be a normie I've found. Every community I've joined forms into an inner clique that I never end up becoming a part of no matter how much I try to join conversations and make friends
>>
>>34877688
the few I've made I did through the old gametrailer.com forums. so yeah, forums, where there's usernames next to posts. find the least retarded users and add them on steam/discord/whatever
>>
>>34877792
yea i had the same experience/struggle
>>
>>34877688
by being a huge cunt on online video games
>>
Deviantart when we'd all draw weeby shit
>>
>>34877688
yeah that's a good question

i'm so avoidant i can't actually be arsed finding online friends, let alone real ones

yayyy
>>
File: 0134 - AspRcSD.jpg (270KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
0134 - AspRcSD.jpg
270KB, 800x778px
>>34877688
>have highschool friend
>play minecraft with him
>he tells me he's playing on some minecraft server with other actual people
>be autistic antisocial me and don't want to
>end up doing it after a while
>make friends with server owner and his group of friends
>have those group of friends be friends with me till today
>server owner played cs:go when it came out years after minecraft died down
>he befriends a canuck
>canuck plays with us and i become friends with him
>years after that canuck and me play with his old vindictus friends on black desert and other assorted games
>am now in a discord with them

you basically have to get lucky and take an opportunity when you see it for a chance to use one friend to open up a whole new group of people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.