[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people younger than you having sex >RIGHT >NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1478085310930.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478085310930.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>there are people younger than you having sex
>RIGHT
>NOW
>and you're still a virgin
just fucking end my life already
>>
>>34877413
How old are you anon?
20 yro virgin here
I have severe depression because of this shit and I plan on fucking ending it
>>
>by now probably 98% of the people born in the first half of the 2000s have lost their virginity
>and they get more sex in a week than you'll ever do in your whole life
>>
>>34877413
OP I know people my age with their own kids who are having sex before me, that's just life, one even has a kid who is pregnant at 14, does that make me a virgin grandpa?
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (28KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
28KB, 650x487px
>>34877532
I actually understand this one.

I'm still interacting with high schoolers and I overhear them talk about how often they have sex each week.
>>
mad frustrating
>>
File: wxEW6Qn.jpg (66KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
wxEW6Qn.jpg
66KB, 600x597px
>>34877413
22 virgin here

I dont even care that much about looks anymore. Any girl that is willing to have sex with me its good. I just want this to end
>>
>tfw VOLUNTARY virgin
It really is the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>34877684
I am 32, it doesn't end you have to get used to it.
>>
>>34877503
>20
>depression over not getting laid
>suicide over it

I'm 99% sure this is bait but if it's not kill yourself for caring enough to even consider suicide over being a virgin
>>
File: 1422834892619 (1).jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1422834892619 (1).jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>34877712
It's not suicide over being a virgin really, I try to "talk" myself out of it most of the time.
What I'm really trying to say is that when my depression first started it was from some family bullshit, mostly because all the abuse I had when I was younger I think. Really, I try to analyze my own situation and how the fuck I got here. Anyway, then as I grew older the depression got attached to me being a virgin, now it just hurts like hell, I'm barely even a functional being anymore, so yeah, the sweet release of death does sound awfully appealing to me.
I have tried killing myself about 3 times until now, only once got really close to it about a year ago when I almost had renal failure.
I'm just fucking tired of being alive, I see no point in living and the fucking pressure from being a virgin is everywhere.
Why the fuck can't I be like the others, why the fuck am I like this?
>>
>>34877924
Dog, trust me, sex isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Not having sex doesn't make you any less of a person.

I've been in your shoes before. Just think of all the things in this world that bring you joy and happiness. And all the people that care about you. I know in your position it's hard to think in terms of that, but trust me, it will get better.
>>
>>34878072
>Just think of all the things in this world that bring you joy and happiness
>And all the people that care about you
I'm not him but come on dude, don't try to play therapist on /r9k/ of all places. If he has depression he either has none of those or doesn't care about them.
>>
>>34878116
True, but thanks for the support nevertheless

Didn't really think r9k would help but even telling a bit of my story here helps
>>
File: 1441390614157.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441390614157.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
>>34877503

I haven't had a girlfriend since primary school.
I have friends who are younger than me who are already fucking married. And they also have a job lined up for them after grad school.

And here I am, lonely & a virgin, still writing pointless research papers for grad school that nobody will ever read.
>>
>>34879261
>I have friends
Stopped reading right there
>>
khv at 26 here. spent all day looking at a screen. no wonder im going to end up alone with a bullet in my head in a couple years
>>
File: 20170214_215200-1-1.jpg (579KB, 1871x1347px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_215200-1-1.jpg
579KB, 1871x1347px
Sorry, but no. You may only call yourself a honorary Vermonter if you've live here for at least 5 years and put up with at least 4 brutally cold winters with a total snow accumulation of 70 inches or more. You may also qualify if you were here for the 1998 Ice Storm even if you were only here for that event, but only if the place you were staying lost power for at least a week and you were forced to take tepid showers in a neighbors bathroom powered by an emergency generator. You may not, at anytime, call yourself a Vermonter if you own a house here but still live most of the year in LA or NYC you are still considered a tourist, sorry. And P.S. we all think you're pretentious. You may only call yourself a true Vermonter is you were born here and lived here until the age of at least 25 and have spent the majority of your life here. Exceptions are made for individuals who moved here in their young adulthood, but stayed and lived the majority of their lives here, especially if they have done good works for Vermont and are generally good people. A good example is Bernie Sanders or my parents who both came from other states but met here and fell in love. del Pozo isn't quite there yet but well on his way. So say the gods of the maple tree taps and spring time mud ruts.
>>
>tfw younger kid brother is in a relationship with my same-age oneitis
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-22-48-53.png (339KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-22-48-53.png
339KB, 720x1280px
KV here. Turning 25 in May. I'm 6'4, funny, and have a nice body. I have NO clue why you fucks are so miserable. You get to eat every day, sleep in a warm bed, and haven't had to witness anyone you care about get violently murdered.

Who gives a shit if women don't want you. Go fucking do something with your lives you sad, self-pitying pricks.

Pic is me talking to some dumb feminist bitch. Yes that's me.
>>
I lost my virginity at 13 to my land lord.
>>
>turned 23 today
>on valentine's day
>still kv

ayy lmao
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

take me with u anon
>>
>>34880160
sho sho normie faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.