[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >bf broke up with me abt a month ago (im too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (11KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 234x216px
>be me
>bf broke up with me abt a month ago (im too much work, not main priority)
>still "friends?"
>invite group to dinner for valentines day
>get called not skinny by friend whist at dinner
>awkward silence
> friend: "didnt know you were that sensitive" as an apology
>drive everyone home
>drop off ex bf last hoping to spend a little bit of time with him
>exbf: you cant come in
>me: not even for 15 minutes
>exbf: no
>silence
>park my car and let him get out super depressed cuz i truley love this human and hes too robot to coprehend what 15 minutes means to me
>ex bf: are you gonna get out?
>me: why
>ex bf: so i can give you a hug
pic related hug in rain me abt to blow out my brains valentines day sucks and u realize no one really loves u
>>
>>34876927
I feel ya. I'm in a weird "friends" place with my ex because having a girlfriend is "too much." I know if he wasn't slightly autistic he wouldn't feel that way.

We spent today together because it was it his birthday. He picked out a skull necklace and I got a kiss on the cheek.

But like you there's probably no love.
>>
>>34877233
dang that sounds abt right
>>
>>34877268
How have you been coping?
>>
>>34876927
sounds like you need to cut this shit out of your life desu

you'll never get over someone that's still in your life unless you already did it
>>
>>34877302
not too great, the more i see him the more i miss him. but im in this weird state where i dont wanna leave because i want him in my life the most he can give
>>
>>34877327
theres still hope i think, i really wanna think someday it will work out
>>
>>34877360
Have you been talking to other guys?

While you're waiting around you can look around to see if he's really the one for you.
>>
>>34877381
pffft holy shit I spit out hot ass coffee EVERYWHERE
>>
>>34877496
no, i would feel bad if i did
>>34877509
let me dream
>>
>>34877555
I understand you would feel bad but he's not your boyfriend. He doesn't have claims on you. If he's the jealous type then he might start giving more attention so you don't go seek it elsewhere. Just go on omegel and talk to a couple guys and see how you feel.

Centering your life around him is going to be lonely and devastating. I know too well from first hand experience.

As long as you don't show any of your bits there's nothing he can be mad over. The guys will never come back to haunt you.

If you do it and still want him to be the only person in your life then that's your choice. I respect it. But at least try.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.