[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no sister Anyone else jealous that over robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 18

File: standardissuewojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
standardissuewojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw no sister

Anyone else jealous that over robots have qt sisters
>>
>>34876462
>no sister
>never had a female friend
>have barely had any contact with grils at all
>they almost seem like aliens to me
>>
if gfs don't like robots
what make you think a sister likes robots
in practice it is just extra people who can hurt you more precisely
>>
>>34876462

It's not great.

If you're coming at it from an incest point of view too it's nothing like your chinese cartoons. If I did anything with my sister it would just feel gay like I'm having sex with a time-travelling version of myself who happens to be a girl.
>>
>>34876586
My best friend has a sister and he gets along really well with her.

Although my friend isn't a full robot. He's sort of a rare half Chad/half robot hybrid.
>>
File: laugh.gif (457KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
457KB, 220x165px
>>34876639
>He's sort of a rare half Chad/half robot hybrid.
doesn't exist. Just stop
>>
>>34876639
Yeah I mean I got along with mine well too, well as best as anyone could get along in my circus-tent shit-show of a loony bin of a family.

I just don't get the whole tfw no sister meme

I guess being an only sibling would get lonely, but why wish specifically for a sister?
>>
>>34876462

It wouldn't matter if the subject were somebody having a collection of gnats circling their bruised bananas in the kitchen....

You would figure out a way to be jealous over it and probably blame it for your continual failures, both sexually and socially.

Let me help you resolve these issues

1: amitriptyline is a tricyclic antidepressant, that when taken in massive doses causes an irreversible cardiac event....

2: trust me on this one... Please take a massive dose immediately
>>
>>34876654
It does though. You just don't know a lot of people. Neither do I really but he came up to me one time after he saw me spilling my spaghetti in public and said I seem cool and then we became friends.
>>
>3 sisters
>3 cousins
>4 cousins
>3 grandmas
like 4 male figures in my family. holidays suck
>>
File: 1482847910323.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482847910323.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>>34876712
>>3 cousins
>>4 cousins
>>
File: 1484452212617.jpg (277KB, 550x937px) Image search: [Google]
1484452212617.jpg
277KB, 550x937px
>>34876462
Can you be my big brother? I've always wanted a big brother to love me
>>
>>34876680
>I guess being an only sibling would get lonely, but why wish specifically for a sister?

Because my older brother is shit tier and he was always cruel to me when I was a kid and he belittled me constantly and destroyed my self esteem.

And also because maybe having a sister would help me relate to grils more and not see them as aliens.
>>
>>34876725
He probably means on either side of his parents' family.

I'm not sure what he mean by three grandmas though.
>>
>>34876654

You are mistaken as always but this time you're actually halfway correct

Similar to the way you could only get halfway erect if a supermodel spread her legs in front of you

When you said that the chat robot hybrid doesn't exist you are correct on both levels...

'chad' is a concept that exists only in your tiny little cranium....

'robot' is yet another imaginary category

Believing in and subscribing to these type of Foolish Notions is indicative of your many many many many foolish mistakes that you are currently guilty of making on a daily basis, and that have served only to shoot you in your own foot, and prevent you from accomplishing the things that you so desperately wish to accomplish...

The fact of the matter is no matter how much you think you're capable of 'reinventing the human race and human psychology' to fit your needs to be patronized for your failures and fear of being rejected, life simply doesn't work that way... Pay attention little boy because you're about to grow up as you read the next paragraph...

Everybody is a conglomeration of all of these different personality traits... there is no such thing as Chad, although you have some Chad in you (and I'm not talking about that penis that was in your ass a couple weeks ago because his name was Lance) you are fully capable of self-confidence and there are moments in your life that you have exuded this trait masterfully, while at your choosing you seem to selectively become unable to assert yourself with an air of self-confidence... that is a decision you have made, and nobody is to blame but yourself. You have a little bit of beta in you but everybody does, because it's also known as humility and shyness. You have a little bit of robot in you because.. let's face it you're a loser... you even have a little bit of Stacy and you because we all have mothers and we understand that women are the superior gender and we know how women think and we know how to talk to women if we so choose.
>>
>>34876769
>because maybe having a sister would help me relate to grils more and not see them as aliens.

>not see them as aliens

seeing bloody tampons and maxi pads in the washroom trash can when you're like 10 years old will fuck you up

With my older sister it was hit-or-miss. She would use me as her practice dummy to do all sorts of haircuts on me which I absolutely hated so when I became an adult I was too fucked up to go out and sit on a barber's chair because it just #triggered bad memories and anxiety.

With my older brother it was worse, he was right proper shithead/psychopath for like 10+ years of his life, so I can relate to what you're saying.

With my sister it was better but still sucked sometimes.

Like this one time when we were kids she made me and my brother dress up in our mother's bathing suits and underwear and she took pictures.

Why?
>>
>>34876736
I can, do you have a kik Lil sis :3
>>
File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>all my cousins are Chads and Stacies
>at family reunions I'm the loser and nobody wants to talk to me except for my Chad uncle who likes to make fun of me and I know it's all in good fun and he means well but it still cuts deep and I have to pretend to just laugh it off so they don't know how much I'm dying inside
>>
>>34876462
>have 2 sisters
>one was the biggest cunt to me growing up she got people to harass me on the bus
>she is now fat as fuck with 2 kids and dating a guy with 2 idiot kids

my other sister is short and a lil chunky she's nice
>>
>>34876654
The fact of the matter is that your destiny has always remained in your own hands...

Your incessant desire to clean to infancy is repugnant, and I'm about to explain the reasons why...

Imagine that you are the girl of your dreams and she saw you and at first glance she liked what she saw, with all of your physical flaws and Perfections included...

Then you open your mouth and start talking... a mouth would have to be pretty damn big to fit a foot into it as big as the one you do every time you open that vagina in the middle of your face...

Then you sit down at your video game and start demonstrating your inability to operate in a social setting.

(face it... You lost her at the video game)

Although you have already been put into the 'not a chance in hell' category, let's imagine that you continue to demonstrate your childish infantile fear of rejection and cowardice.

NOW.....

Remember that you are imagining that you are that girl...

Would you consider investing your life into a man like yourself?

Hell no you wouldn't

Absolutely not

Remember the 'not a chance in hell' part?....

Write out a list of the attributes you have displayed that would 'turn you off' as a girl...

Eliminate those attributes immediately

See how easy that was?

In other words you are a putz, and as long as you continue to ALLOW YOURSELF to behave like a 'putz', the longer you're going to pretend you don't know why you haven't made any progress yet.

Everybody here just read my words, and now they know that you know that they know that you know that I know that you know that I know that they know that you are a putz....

Good luck pretending like you didn't learn anything from this

(shows you one of my testicles and says " take two of these and call me in the morning")

Are you a man or a woman?

Then why don't you start behaving like a man?
>>
>>34877038
Easier said than done.

>really weird facial structure
>went bald at a young age
>no social skills from a lifetime of isolation
>no self esteem due to cruel older brother

But sure, tell me more about how it's all my fault you stupid normalfaggot.
>>
>>34877038
Why

do

you

keep

typing

this

?
>>
RE: HELP FOR TEENAGED SISTERS

HI... I'm a 53teen year old life counselor for teenage girls

Since this thread is about having little sisters that are hot, I would like to extend my offer for a limited time 50% off coupon for my services

I specialize in helping young girls, particularly between the ages of 15 and 17, but not necessarily limited to that age range because I'm willing to help your little sister if she's a very mature thinking 11 year old

I'll help her out of her clothes, and help her into becoming comfortable in a headlock on her knees on the urine stained concrete floor of an abandoned building

I also specialize in helping young girls dilate their sphincter muscles, as well as helping them remove their gag reflex and removing their fingers with a pair of garden shears so they can't dial 911.

I also specialize in helping girls prepare for a career in the sex industry whether they like it or not

Hurry! This is a limited-time offer
>>
>>34877135
Because he's JohnnyNeptune, and JohnnyNeptune doesn't take shit from anybody
>>
>>34877135
Because he's a normalfag redditor
>>
I have one, but Im starting to dislike her more and more. She never helps around the house because she thinks that being an education major is the hardest thing ever. She's growing more and more overweight by the day, and she has IBS, which makes her stink up the whole fucking house every time she takes a shit. We work and the same McJob, and she bitches at me for not taking hers and others shifts, even though she never takes shifts either
>>
File: 1485473388549.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1485473388549.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>34876462
I have 3 older sisters, all older by at least 4 years.
I never even had a chance.
>>
>>34877038
>Eliminate those attributes immediately
>See how easy that was?
No because you skipped the part about how you eliminate those attributes.
>Just stop being an ugly little loser, see how easy it is?
>>
>>34877135

Obviously

Because

It

Seemed

To

Work

Splendidly

Once

Again

In

Getting

Your

Attention

As

Always

Because

If

It

Didn't

You

Would've

Never

Mentioned

It

( the reason the 'anonymous' thing is so stupid is simple. The problems that you want to solve in your life can only be solved by asserting yourself and being recognized for who you are. Nobody on this planet has ever accomplished anything worthwhile without marketing themselves in one form or another, and you'll never get noticed buy blending in)

Any other questions, Einstein?
>>
File: hat.jpg (68KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
68KB, 658x662px
>>34876910

>mom remarried
>her new husband is a funny, good dude
>he has one daughter and one son around my age (late 20s)
>one is going to one of the most prestigious medical schools in the world, the other graduated from an elite law school and is on track to be partner at a law firm
>I have a degree, a respectable job and I live on my own but when I go to family stuff and they are there I still feel like the biggest fucking loser in the world compared to them
>every once in awhile mom makes a subtle remark like "It's too bad anon wasn't interested in that kind of thing" when they are talking about the awesome shit going on in their life
>can't even hate them because they are genuinely nice, friendly people
>>
>>34876462
I have an older sister, I spent my entire childhood getting physically and emotionally abused by her and she would always get away with it because she had behavioral disorders and the shrinks told my parents she couldn't help herself and they shouldn't punish her for anything, but I'd get in trouble for complaining. I ended up with deep-rooted trust issues and resentment for women that robs me of relationship happiness to this day. I mean, I'm much better now and we've both grown up a lot but careful what you wish for.
Ah well. At least I'm not an only child.
>>
>>34877220

Personality attributes

Can be modified

By simply

Modifying

Those attributes

... do you know what the most attractive feature is on any human ?......

Self confidence

Nobody gets to choose what they look like, but if you see yourself as being 'undesirable', that's exactly the way everybody else is going to see you.

There are dozens and dozens of Hollywood actors who are very very ugly, but girls think they are hot as hell because they are self-confident men who learn how to embrace and accept who they are and what they look like

Stop making excuses and wasting the most important years of your life
>>
>>34877284
So it's because you're an annoying attention whore, got it.
>>
>>34877350

Lol @ your inability to make a valid point

See, if you weren't interested in people paying attention to your posts, you would never post anything

HAHAHAHA

How did that feel ?....

Seriously, schmuck

HOW DID IT FEEL TO GET BITCHSLAPPED SO HARD ?....
>>
>>34877284
Getting someone's attention isn't the same as getting your message heard and understood.

A homeless person at a busy street corner downtown, screaming at the top of his lungs with his pants around his ankles is sure to get plenty of people's undivided attention, but they'll be too busy staring at his shit-caked dick to pay any attention to whatever he's screaming about.

That's what you're doing with your "style".
>>
File: 1485912938653.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485912938653.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>sister is 8 years older
>always had a good relationship with her
>we would sometimes sleep in the same bed because she liked to hang in my room and was too lazy to go to her own
>still cuddle
>still spoils me
>isn't a slut
>always has time for me if I ever need her
>knows about every single one of my autistic hobbies
>doesn't judge or try to change me
>knows I'm failing most of my classes, have no friends and can't handle social situations well
>still refuses to give up on me

Literally the only thing keeping me going. I want to quit being a failure just so I can make her happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 474x444px
shes 5 and lots of times I avoid her. She really doesn't like me an I don't like her. She's like a half sister because my mom slept around and fucked some starving artist dude. He noped the fuck out of there and now she's basically just blood related. Her life is probably going to be shit. I hope she enjoys the next 5 years of her life before her dad comes knocking and wants custody.
I don't really know how to help her. I can't really, I mean I'm 20 years older and I work a McJob. You fags have any input?
>>
>>34877706
>She really doesn't like me an I don't like her.

>5 years old

She's too dumb to have formed any sort of critical tastes and preferences. She likes, what, random shapes and colors? Spongebob? Are kids into Spongebob still?
>>
>>34877706
>shes 5
Then protect her, take care of her, and help raise her
>>
my sisters are the reason I'm here
count your blessings
>>
>>34877706
>not molding her into the perfect imouto that will love you no matter what

It's like you don't want to be loved.
>>
>>34877747
I tried to get her to watch some classic cartoons, stuf with substance. Ben 10, Dexters Lab, Pokemon. All she wants to watch is Yo-Kai watch and stupid as fuck Netflix original ripoffs of Disney movies. She tells me all the time that I'm a mean person even though I never interact with her in a negative way. She might be on the spectrum just a bit because she constantly does asspie stuff like screaming and wailing and jumping around while flailing widely.
>>
>>34876462
look dude

let me tell you. i'm very very drunk, i've never kissed a girl

i have a sister and i would never ever dream of doing or thinking anything sexual towards her

consider changing yourself
>>
>>34877955
>I tried to get her to watch some classic cartoons, stuf with substance.

She's too young and therefore too dumb to see the interest in anything with substance.
>>
>>34877872
That's not what I want at all. I'd rather she develops independently and is a better person. I would hope she likes me but I'd rather that she becomes a functioning person instead of a weird clingy doll I have to deal with my whole life.
>>
>>34877991
That's exactly what my mom told me. I don't know man, maybe I'm just being a controlling ass. That's probably it. I just don't want her to watch unfiltered Netflix/Hulu all the time.
The one thing we do together is watch the Batman animated series. The classic one, with the blimps and stuff. I really like that and I think she does as well.
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>34877298
This is me all day; sorry, desfam.
>>
>>34878086
>That's exactly what my mom told me. I don't know man, maybe I'm just being a controlling ass. That's probably it

Yeah, pretty much. Try to appeal to her and what she likes rather than trying to turn her onto stuff you enjoyed as a kid or something with more substance, it's too early in her life for that.

> I just don't want her to watch unfiltered Netflix/Hulu all the time.

It's not a big deal, she's practically a toddler still so she's too dumb to really be affected or understand most of what's on screen she probably just enjoys the bright colors and loud Justin Bieber music and people slipping on a banana peel or whatever.
>>
File: 1461493045315.jpg (15KB, 400x387px)
1461493045315.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>34876462

My older sister was a tom boy who felt she needed to keep me down as competition and physically and psychologically bullied and belittled me throughout my childhood and teenage years.

Maybe having a sister is great, but my sister was awful and we barely speak today. She was a dark part of my otherwise great childhood.
>>
>Sister is a robot like me
>Basically just a female version of me
>We're best friends

All is good lads.
>>
>>34876681
your son Jet is succing his way across the country right now

t. guy whose dicc he succ
>>
she's a total bitch and neet. possibly the worst combination in any human
>>
>>34878233
>female robot

Fuck off idiot
>>
>tfw only child
>turned out to be a complete fucking loser
>literally cannot imagine what having a sibling in our dysfunctional household would be like

Pretty sad
>>
>>34878340
That's nothing. Try being the robot failure younger brother of a successful Chad.

My parents will never stop seeing me as a failure and a disappointment. I never asked to be born but they resent me for being here.
>>
>>34878418
Thats how I was as a brother to a sister who not only bullied me, but was academically and athletically gifted. She got a good degree and good job. I went to a lesser college and got an ok job.

But today her superiority complex has gotten the better of her and her life is currently in the gutter with nothing to show, while I am the rock of stability.
>>
I have a sister and I'm jealous of her because she has a bf and is kind of married to him

I guess both worlds can suck
>>
>>34877593

RE: STYLE

Dear Sassypants,

Thank you very much for replying to my post, but I regret to inform you that I wasn't here to read your drivel.
I'm afraid that I was busy with more important things, like hanging out with my beautiful elegant genius insightful loving compassionate wife. We are painting the house and preparing it for appraisal.
As I'm sure you are aware today is Tuesday... Tuesday for somebody like you who doesn't have a girl or a wife but for Wendy and I today is Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is a holiday where a man and a woman who are in love celebrate each other and embrace their Union. I know this seems like a foreign concept to you because you have never actually had a girlfriend, let alone a wife
Perhaps you are out celebrating the evening yourself, having decorated the palm of your hand with flowers and perhaps a balloon that says 'it looks like I'm going to be fucking you for the foreseeable future'...
I wish you and your hand the very warmest of Valentine's Day greetings.

P.S. wash your goddamn hands before cleaning my toilet. You'll find a toilet plunger down the hallway. Now get out of my face because I'm trying to enjoy this blowjob, jackass...

SINcerely,
Johnny Neptune
>>
>13 year old blue eyed blonde sister who will likely grow up to be literal perfection

It's a shame I already blew my chance years ago
>>
>>34878236
That sounds very intriguing... Especially considering the fact that you couldn't help but implant your homoerotic Freudian content into it...

Unfortunately for you, you have absolutely no material to work with... Obviously.....

My son Jet Neptune is actually right here in town with me, along with his sister

In fact he and I just got talking about 45 minutes ago... He's got a really cute girlfriend ( all the girls think my son is really hot ) and a pretty damn good job that he is devoted to...

Basically the only thing that you got correct was that he is my son and that he has a vehicle

But hey... At least you tried... Kind of... And that's really all that matters with you isn't it?
>>
>little sisters
>one's a gold digging stacy that mooches off her bf for money to live indepentently, bf doesn't have job or studies but his parents help, moved out at 19, and has done shit like that to other men before that, is 21 now
>other one is a feminist weeaboo but I still like her more even though she's tried to stab me, 18 yo and don't know about anything related to bf's, probably had few, we don't talk even though I still live at home
>don't get along with neither
>they wonder why
To my defence we we're best friends and inseperable when we were kids, I was like the 3rd sister to them and taught them most of the stuff they know, walked with the younger one to school for a year in 6th grade because there was a pedo on the loose and hanged with the older in 9th during breaks because she had no friends
>>
>>34878743

Hey schmuck...

I've still got a chance with her

Trust me... ALL 13 year old girls secretly crave the 53 year old cock...

Tell your sister to call me.
She can hit *67 before dialing my number to keep her caller ID private

47O-217-2O16

Seriously
Have her call me

I'm NOT joking

I'll teach her how to be a woman
>>
>>34878858

>was like the 3rd sister to them

That explains your creepy effemininity

Have your sisters call me

47O-217-2O16
>>
>>34878954
Honestly I'd do it for shits and giggles but the risk for my own well being is too high
>>
I wish JohnnyNeptune was willing to fuck my little sister... Or me
>>
>tfw 7 sisters

Nooope
>>
File: A-COLLECTOR'S-ITEM---1.jpg (450KB, 551x726px) Image search: [Google]
A-COLLECTOR'S-ITEM---1.jpg
450KB, 551x726px
>>34879017
Your own well being ?

I'm confused

I think it'd be hilarious

I'd record the call and create a funny animation to go along with the audio, and upload it to YouTube

(I actually would NOT be overtly sexual because I'm not a pedophile or a sicko or a pervert, and I have kids myself. I'm a family man, believe it or not even though that's not the Persona I play online. I was thinking about making a satirical humorous video where I would use Double Entendres and Inside Out Comments and gauge, hardly perceptible innuendos and play on what the girls DIDNT know, like making weird overt sexual overtones hidden behind complicated psychological and medical terminologies....

Personally I think it would be hilarious

They probably wouldn't even realize what was happening because I would try to make it go over their heads and make them seem kind of silly and dumb and further paint me out to be a creep

But I'm totally confused about how you said 'YOUR own well being'...

Oh well....

It would have been one of my funnier videos

Here's me pranking an idiot from a crappy chatroom. He actually called himself MR. AWESOME... that wasn't his screen name that's actually what he called himself in real life... he was a monkey faced moron who could barely speak and he actually called himself MR. AWESOME. He had a friend named Joey in the chat room and I called him one day and pretended that I was Joey and started saying really bad stuff about Johnny Neptune ( he didn't realize he was talking to Johnny Neptune )

https://youtu.be/8V6zpTxIj8I
>>
>>34879349
All you'd have to do is say is "I'm a pedophile your brother asked to call you" and hang up and I'd be fucked, it's so rediculous sounding my parents would believe it.
>>
File: 1455639693315.jpg (24KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455639693315.jpg
24KB, 453x500px
>>34876869
>although you have some Chad in you (and I'm not talking about that penis that was in your ass a couple weeks ago because his name was Lance)
>>
I never grew up with mine and we talk twice a year. She's hot as fuck and I'd love to have sex with her.
>>
>>34879407
Lol

Have a friend tell them

I'll be the 'friend'

Then you can say you don't have any idea wtf they're talking about

Tell your parents they need in patient therapy afterwards, and have them shipped off to an insane asylum
>>
Lol @ making ppl angry

I fucking LOVE it

'Nice' is an open invitation for people to wipe their feet on you

I actually like people a lot but as a whole I actually hate the human race

For some reason I find so much entertainment in making people angry

Obviously it's a personality flaw of mine but I can live with that

I invite interview hackers to feel free to try to send me a virus or Trojan or a bios rootkit or anything like that... I love watching how people who call themselves programmers never actually know anything worthwhile when it comes to sending malware to other people's email

[email protected]
>>
when i was 10 and my sister 13, she asked me if she could see my dick and she would show me her boobs. but then when i pulled down my pants, she laughed hard because it was tiny (because i was 10) and didnt show me her boobs :-/
now i have an above average dick (6 inches), and i wish she would make the offer again, but we're both adults so it wont happen
>>
>>34880080
Lol @ 6

Dude

You're so offbase

By the way.... How many penises did you inspect to determine the average size ?

Awwwww,now you're going to deny your fixation on other men's genitalia

You're probably about to claim you 'read about it in a study on men's Penis Size', but if you did, WHY were you looking for these study results ?

Either way, you seem to be overly concerned with other guys junk.

Hmmmmmm

I'm beginning to think the 'i want to fuck my own sister's deal is the LEAST of your creepy little problems....
>>
>>34880277
are you suggesting that being gay is worse than commiting incest?
>>
>>34880399

By all means, unless of course you're fucking your brother in the ass, in which case it's just common, everyday 'Christianity'....

Dude...

I have no moral base

I don't care what ANYBODY does

I don't hate gays or blacks or whatever

I hate BAD PEOPLE

And they can be found hiding in any subcategory of human across the board
>>
>>34880544
>i kinda want to see my sisters tits, also my dick is average
>LOL DUDE ARE YOU GAY, THATS EVEN WORSE THAN WANTING TO FUCK YOUR SISTER
>whats wrong with being gay?
>LOL I DONT HATE GAY PEOPLE, IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE I JUST HATE BAD PEOPLE
ok bro
>>
File: 1347384569144.jpg (184KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1347384569144.jpg
184KB, 900x600px
>Have a QT sister, 6 years younger
>My little sidekick
>Watch animu and explore the woods together
>Goes off to college
>Comes back a Tumblrina, shaves her head, hates me, babbles about critical theory and intersectionality
>Feels bad man
>>
File: Norepinephrine.svg.png (7KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
Norepinephrine.svg.png
7KB, 400x218px
>>34880645
A norepinephrine releasing agent (NRA) is a catecholaminergic type of drug which induces the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine from the pre-synaptic neuron into the synapse. This in turn leads to increased extracellular concentrations of norepinephrine and epinephrine therefore an increase in dude you fail to realize I'm simply pushing buttons to trigger reactions adrenergic neurotransmission.
>>
>>34876490
You seem like you might have some issues there, Anon.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.