[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one person out of seven billion have the power to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 004.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
004.gif
971KB, 500x500px
How does one person out of seven billion have the power to make you feel the shittiest person alive? How?
>>
>>34876149
How old are you? I'm taking a shot and saying 19.
>>
>>34876149
by being better than you in every single way

odds are good that there's more than one of them too
>>
It's not just her. Lots of people could make you feel just as bad, if not worse. None moreso than yourself.
>>
>>34876180
Since OP isn't going to answer, I'm operating on the assumption that he's around 18/19. The answer to his question is that he's a literal teenager that's experiencing this shit for the first time and it hurts like hell. Can't find those hormones man.
>>
>>34876397
Fight not find*
>>
>>34876397
This, and also the fact that human characteristics (geno/phenotypes, social environment, etc) are not unique across all the billions of them that exist. They are extremely redundant and can be whittled down to very basic archetypes, which all people fall into or will experience at some point in their lives. Therefore, OP is ignoring this rudimentary fact, and sensationalizing his/her very common negative experience without realizing that every twentieth-to-fortieth person or so they meet will very likely have the ability and the inclination to destroy their emotional fortitude.

This has been another informative post by the intelligentsia of /r9k/. You may now carry on with your regularly-scheduled shitposting.
>>
>>34876149
Because you let her.
>>
its because of your insecuritys grow a pair
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.