[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were the most powerful man on earth how would you make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4th dimension.jpg (97KB, 847x615px) Image search: [Google]
4th dimension.jpg
97KB, 847x615px
If you were the most powerful man on earth how would you make the world a better place?

I personally think a world in which everyone is kept alive in a dream state with nothing but happy dreams would be ideal.

This would be optimal because your dreams would be custom tailored to your fantasies.

If you hate jews or other races with a passion in your dream you could watch them all die to your amusement.

If you're a rapist you could rape as many women as you like

If you're a pedophile you can fuck all the kids you like.

The dreams feel real and you wouldn't know you were in a dream.

Literally a perfect world.
>>
I would cleanse it of life.
>>
>>34876058
Assuming I can set my will in motion without opposition.

>abandon fossil fuel. Move the entire world to primary nuclear power
>Resume a space program. Develop exploration while using the infinite void to dump waste
>bomb Africa to dust. Cleanse the dark continent of native live and rebuild without the diseased and lost natives
>Give the middle east exactly six months to sort itself out. Eliminate islam and achieve peace or face total war
>temporarily suspend the Geneva convention and allow chemical/biological weapons and torture to be used against the mudslimes
>Enforce true equality
>Restructure the prison system. Inmates have one year to respond to rehabilitation before being shot
>>
>>34876112
That's not very creative.
>>
>>34876558
you can't improve perfpection
>>
I hate it when people have strong wills and talk. Anyone that spoke up to me would be killed. You would have to be completely submissive to me. No idealism from anyone.
>>
>>34876611
Nice sbud
>>
>>34876675

i would use my power to kill this gay
>>
>>34876058
Who are you, fucking Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>34876058
I would constantly keep my self alive just for the sole purpose of spooping every poster on every board I post on by replying to them by their first name.

And never tell them how I know
>>
>>34876058
>If you were the most powerful man on earth how would you make the world a better place?

I would assemble a parliament of the smartest men in the world to advise me. I have no fucking clue how to run a planet. I highly doubt any single person does.

I would keep state borders and government, perhaps trim larger and more powerful countries into smaller semi-states to even the playing field. I would call for total disarmament of nuclear weapons and anything above a certain scale of destruction.

From there I would heavily incentivize competition and disincentivize trade and teamwork between nations. I want to breed highly efficient people and ideologies, so allowing one nation to muscle another out through sheer weight is not something I want.

Inevitably, more fascistic societies would probably rise to the top. States who sold their people out to produce more and better technologies would succeed initially. However, I doubt this would be sustainable. Therefore, I would have to find some method of promoting the development of states where lofty ideals and difficult lives are encouraged culturally and socially, not enforced. The way Japan likes to think of themselves is somewhat similar to what I have in mind, I think.

By applying selective pressures, hopefully within a few decades I will have a strong globalist nation. Inevitably, we will lose many beautiful cultures and perhaps even ethnicities, but that is a risk I am willing to take. You can't move forward without leaving something behind.

From there I aim our sights at the stars. Colonization of the solar system is the first step in solving the Doomsday problem. I doubt I will have lived this long, but with no small amount of luck the base I have created will allow us to step upwards and onwards, harnessing the sun and spreading outwards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.