[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do your guy's voices sound like? I'm curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486334725117.png (391KB, 516x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486334725117.png
391KB, 516x352px
What do your guy's voices sound like? I'm curious as to whether robots have some similar characteristics in this area.

My voice doesn't fit my body, I'm a skinny fat guy with dark circles under my eyes who has looked the same since I was six, but I have a voice like that of Cho Seung Hui (https://youtu.be/7-mc4gekt_A), but a bit deeper. Normalfags love to mimic it and can't help but comment on it when I have to talk to them
>>
>>34875934
Are you really the guy who posted this ages ago?
>>
>>34876290
What do you mean? I made a post of wizchan last night with similar wording
>>
>>34876313
I just thought I saw this same kinda op years ago. Guy was really worried about how his voice doesn't match what he looks like. I'm probably just losing it. Anyway, I think Cho had a mostly fine voice. I suppose it sounds a bit montone. Maybe you could try altering your tonal qualities a bit? What do you picture your voice sounding like? Mine is more high pitched than I would like.
>>
>>34875934
I have a good voice. Everything about it is just right so I'm pretty happy at least part of me turned out right.

Fucking normies though "LOL you have an accent let me guess where ur from! Oh I got it ur from X hurrrrrrrrr."

Atlantic Canadians have accents you bland Toronto dwelling fucks.
>>
>>34876429
People always say I sound like Darth Vader. I know for a fact that's not true, but literally every normie I meet says a variation of that. I'm not even exaggerating. Personally, I don''t think my voice is too deviant from average to my own ears. I'm kind of apathetic, always have been so I don't know if that contributes to the effect or not
>>
>>34875934
I'm 5'10 but have a relatively deep voice that sounds erious (albeit a bit rough and uncoordinated) that makes me sound like I should be 4 inches taller.
>>
>>34875934
http://vocaroo.com/
I'm an extreme skelly. Got that slurred speech 100% of the time.
>>
>>34876544
I'm sure your voice is fine. I'll bet the apathy does make your voice more monotone. With it being deep, that's probably where Vader is coming from. Sometimes, you have to fake enthusiasm.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DuHc3R14fI

Borderline skeleton, 6'3 and 157 pounds

>Inb4 chad cuz 6'3
>>
>>34875934
Fucking hate my voice.
I am a mimic.
I have no real voice like decoy octopus' real face is lipless without ears and a nose whittled down to the cavity.

I change my voice depending on who I talk to, to assuage/disarm/appeal to them.

I change inflection, word interval, deepness. I even dial vocabulary around to match their lexicon and use less or more complex synonyms, or none at all.

I'm a freak in the since I am not a real person. I am a reflection of you when you speak to me.
The me you think you know does not exist when you close our interaction.

It is a mask finely tailored for you.

I think this is why I dont like being in groups ever. I cant mimic correctly without losing face with an indeterminate amount of targets if keeping the favor of others.

This is the one thing I feel that challenges my feelings about being here.

I hate that I do it at all.
I don't have a personality, but I have to make one when people talk to me.
Im not sure who the NPCs are Anymore.

Maybe its always been me
I just want to be killed for being this thing
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jiYbcqNVfu

>6'3 285lbs
>feelsokman
>>
>>34875934
i sound pretty retarded
>>
File: punchpepe.gif (1MB, 785x757px)
punchpepe.gif
1MB, 785x757px
>>34879417
Rude desu

origigigg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.