[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey losers, who here /aloneonvalentine's/? oh wait, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 18042.jpg (115KB, 1108x1477px) Image search: [Google]
18042.jpg
115KB, 1108x1477px
hey losers, who here /aloneonvalentine's/? oh wait, not me.. while you smelly NEETs are shitposting the night away, I'm drinking with my beautiful waifu of 6 years, homura akemi. lmao.. try not to be too jealous. *cheers*
>>
>>34874849
Very nice anon but Homura fucking sucks hate to break it to you
>>
>>34874849
>madoka shit
lol
>>
>having worst girl for a waifu
>>
>Homura
>Not Mami
>>
homura is best girl i don't know what you niggers are talking about

probably just jealous that i have 3 dakis of her while you waste the night alone
>>
>>34875004
>Mami
>not Sakura
>>
>>34874849
Why does your waifu look so goofy?
>>
>>34875034
Homura is best girl, don't let these losers tell you otherwise OP!
>>
I want to breed with homura so bad
>>
File: IMG_5698.jpg (72KB, 534x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5698.jpg
72KB, 534x960px
>>34875256
This desu. I want to give her lots of beautiful armenian babies.
>>
File: 1449970149492.jpg (221KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449970149492.jpg
221KB, 1500x1500px
Reminder that homura did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34875095
>Sakura
what like cardcaptor?
>>
Tfw no dakimakura of any characters I like. I guess I'll be alone forever then...
>>
>>34874849
Got a waifu as well but it still wont replace real pussy.
>>
>>34874849
Where did you get that cup
>>
>>34874849
Good taste OP homu is the best

oregano
>>
File: yen.jpg (248KB, 938x1420px) Image search: [Google]
yen.jpg
248KB, 938x1420px
I want to cum deep inside your waifu while she moans my name.
>>
>>34877517
Homura is in love with my dick.
>>
>>34877312
i found it on mandarake
>>34877517
please kill yourself
>>
File: 1411682803515.jpg (92KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1411682803515.jpg
92KB, 872x685px
>>34874849

>tfw no waifu
>tfw never felt romantic affection
>tfw still feel lonely, but put off by everyone I've ever met

What the fuck
>>
File: 1482930220015.jpg (149KB, 850x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1482930220015.jpg
149KB, 850x1159px
i tipped my chocolate milk and 32oz to gahara

she gave me a bit of a funny look from atop my speaker
>>
>>34877582
You're just a garden-variety asshole. Just stop trying to interact with others.
>>
File: ghoulpepe.gif (386KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
ghoulpepe.gif
386KB, 774x690px
>>34877658

way ahead of you, bucko
>>
" Your waifu is trash" - Kingofkek
>>
>>34874849
>madoka was SIX years ago
>>
File: Screenshot (32).png (337KB, 557x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (32).png
337KB, 557x797px
>>34877584
>>34874849
>tfw my two fav girls in one thread

What a nice evening.
>>
>>34878216
i know, right? shaft is the best.
>>
File: Koufuku.Graffiti.full.1831406.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Koufuku.Graffiti.full.1831406.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>34878258
and here's my third best.
>>
>>>/jp/1208196
well first of all the whole infinite universe thing is misunderstood infinity does not mean every possibility , for instance there are infinite numbers between 1 and 5 but none of them are greater than 6. and most of that multiverse stuff is talking about the gravitational or electrical physical constants being different and shit.
but even if you accept the whole theres a out universe with you being the ideal partner for someone
what difference would that possibly make if you cant interact with them,
effectively from your perspective a universe you cannot interact with is not any different that one that doesn't exist at all.

> There's someone for everybody
no, that is just silly, its the same unrealistic saccharine trite that is fed to little kids, It's not grounded on reality and gives people unrealistic expectations for when they grow up.
jesus if theres one phrase that triggers me its this.
>>
>>34878811
If you really didn't believe it, it wouldn't bother you.

I don't necessarily believe in alternate universes and such either, but there's nothing unrealistic about thinking you have a chance when most of the world population who lived to adulthood is capable of starting at least one relationship. Defeating yourself is just that, defeating yourself. You haven't actually lost, you just say you did so you don't have to try. It's self-centered and frankly silly to assume that the world revolves around you enough that everyone everywhere sees nothing in you at all. Even if, by some incredible convergence of possibilities from every possible perspective you had absolutely nothing going for you, you could work against it and change it. That's the best part of being human. We can't change much, but we can change.

You imagine so much hostility around yourself and yeah, it'll all start to look bad no matter who you are. Assume and expect better of people. We can't all be that bad. The fact that people still insist on living in large groups after so many civilizations have torn themselves apart is proof of that.

Everyone has at least one chance. I blew mine when my last girlfriend was killed, but there's always another. I have room in my heart for another person, and I believe that if I share it I can make someone truly happy. If I didn't believe in that one little chance with everything I had I wouldn't be here to say so.
>>
>>34877582
>tfw trick myself into feeling romantic affection
>tfw conditioned to react in a manner showing I care about other people
>tfw extreme misanthrope who hates everyone, family and stranger alike
>>
>>34879207
You wanted a discussion, and I obliged. I've said my piece. I'm getting off of this board, and you should consider doing the same. Surrounding yourself with toxic people, those who have given up and justified it to themselves, or called it a victory has never accomplished anything, ever.

You could take what I've said and argue against it, but realize that you're trying to get me to take back a compliment. I believe in you because I believe in everyone. That fact alone renders your beliefs untrue. If I see hope for you, which I do, then there is someone. You just need to let that first meeting happen.

Even if you don't take a word I said to heart, you can take this as an opportunity to try and understand another perspective. You don't need to agree to comprehend. The first step to learning anything is to understand what it is you're trying to learn. I don't even necessarily have to be correct in what I said, so long as someone believes it and makes a change. Hating or pitying yourself has never made anyone stronger, and you wouldn't be here lamenting how disappointed you are if you didn't want something better.

Say what you want, but I still wish each of you the best. Every mountain has been climbed at least once, and usually the man to do it first lived in the valley below.

Take care, guys. Here's to another year.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.