[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only way to get a girl is to not want one >the only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sofuckinghappy.jpg (97KB, 908x944px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckinghappy.jpg
97KB, 908x944px
>The only way to get a girl is to not want one
>the only way to keep a girl is not care if she leaves you

why do people give this backward advice? Are you supposed to just not care at all and not feel anything? Are married people just ready for their partner to leave at any moment? WHY IS THERE NO SECURITY, NO PROMISES, NOTHING? Why do I care for her if caring makes her no longer attracted to me.

what kind of game is the world playing? i just want to be with someone. Every girl i talk to I scare away, not because I am creepy but because I am disgusting, they cant even tell me why I am disgusting so I can change. Just the very fiber of my being is horrendous and should be avoided at all costs. I dont want to live in a world with people like this.
>>
Remember: the world wasn't always this way. And there places in the world where it's not so bad for a robot (see: Muslim countries, along with societies with strict arranged marriage).

The world doesn't make much sense anymore, not just with romance. All you can really do is focus on the things that di make sense to you.
>>
>>34875044
It may not be like this, but the people are still the same. Given the chance they would all act the same. This fact alone makes me feel sick. The very nature of people makes me want nothing to do with 90% of them.
>>
>>34874749
I interpret those words as being more to do with your outlook on relationships. You and a lot of robots seem to be defined by your relationships. So not having a significant other makes you devalue yourself and feel unhapy.
Relationships aren't built by having two broken people come together and try to fix each other.
They're built by having two normal, well rounded individuals that don't need each other to function, but prefer each other's company.
>>
>>34876121
good to know that only normal people are capable of relationships. All the people with bipolar or schizophrenia or any other mental problems go fuck yourselves.

I have no motivation to fix myself knowing that my mental disorders and my horrible behaviors will never go away. If I had someone who loved me and supported me maybe I would have the motivation, but in order to get someone like that according to you, i need to be normal in the first place.
>>
File: bee.png (13KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
13KB, 914x1091px
>>34874749
Maybe you need to take a different approach and they won't think you're disgusting.
>>
>>34876496
Ever heard of the expression "don't stick your dick in crazy"?
That's in direct relation to the bipolars schitzos daddy issue girls etc. Same goes for guys.
As for not having motivation to better yourself, maybe this whole living thing just isn't for you.
>>
>>34876592
being urself is what makes girls not want u.
you have to be urself (pretending to be someone else) to even have a chance. once they figure out your true self they will run for the hills like before. But at least you got some ill deserves affections out of it.
>>
>>34876656
people shouldn't be barred from relationships just because of their mental disorders. Its not fair to them its something they cannot control. Obviously who is willing to date them is smaller, but there are broken people that date both broken and non broken people, their experiences shouldnt be invalidated or considered wrong by any standards.
>>
Its because ultimately girls are the sexual selectors, outside of rape or severe abuse you can't force them to stay or like you. You have to take a leap of faith and believe someone out there will like you for your authentic self, and be willing to leave a girl if shes not compatible with who you truly are, but since most guys don't have many options to begin with, we tend to try to adjust to whatever girl comes our way instead of being more picky, leading to beta behavior that drives them away.
>>
>>34876990
Its a lose lose, you be beta and the girl leaves you or you be alpha and you leave the girl. Either way you are alone :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.