[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 and I feel overwhelmingly "basic". I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: me1.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me1.png
2MB, 960x1280px
I'm 23 and I feel overwhelmingly "basic". I feel as if people are constantly staring at my monstrous, asymmetrical features (five head, giant nose, weird lines around one side of my mouth, super long philtrum, asymmetrical lips/cheeks) and terrible skin. You don't notice my acne scars in the pictures because I cannot bring myself to take a photo any closer to my face. There are days that I don't want to get out of bed due to my skin - and when I do drag myself out of bed, I want to cry when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I just want to know if my asymmetry is as noticeable to other people as it is when I look in the mirror.
>>
>>34874740
No one cares you roastie skank
>>
Why does it look like you have a vagina in your cleavage?
>>
>>34874740
Barely noticeable, and no one but your autistic ass gives a shit about it. Go back to Rapture Steinman.
>>
>>34874740
>me1
It's all in your head
>>
>>34874740
Ugly, nasty looking whore. What a bore!
>>
>>34874808
that's the hole where my heart was
>>
>>34874740

You look like the average woman off the street. Wouldn't even think twice about you. Not attractive, wouldn't even bother worrying about you. If you'd offer to suck my dick, I'd probably accept but I jerk off to hotter women ever day. Literally unremarkable.
>>
How the fuck is that basic?
basic is having a bland indistinguishable personality and taste from other females your age.
If anything, being uniquely disgusting and ugly is a help rather a hindrance in not being basic.
>>
Ehh average,now stop seeking attention and remember mommy and daddy aren't fighting because they don't love each other, its because they had you.
>>
Hahaha that hairline, your head looks like an egg.

But yeah, as others have said, you're completely bland and boring. Nothing special about you, just the typical girl, wouldn't turn a single head.
>>
you look fine now get the fuck off my board or be my girlfriend
>>
>>34874740
desu i think that this is bait
>>
>>34874740
Yeah I also focus on little aspects of myself to my severe detriment. The trick is realizing that there are people who are highly willing to focus on your good qualities and actively ignore your negatives. Make up for your face in other ways. You do have decent lip outline and loyal looking eyes.
>>
>>34874740
>five head, giant nose, weird lines around one side of my mouth, super long philtrum, asymmetrical lips/cheeks
While were at it your chin is also quite long but youre a woman so none of it matters and youll still find love so fuck off whore
>>
Relax fembot, you are alright
>>
Anon you fucked up by posting this on here. Now people are roasting the fuck out of you and you're just going to feel even worse about yourself. I'd go to /r/toastme if I were you
>>
>>34874740
Nice bait
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>34874740
trim your bangs to cover your forehead and cut the rest to shoulder length. dye black if desired. problem solved, now tits or fuck off.
>>
>>34874740
You do look like quite possibly the most basic California girl on the planet. Either Mexican or half-Mexican, brown hair, brown eyes, light-ish skin, a shirt that shows just enough of your tits to get Chad's attention but not enough to be a whore, makeup but not too much makeup....

You're like the vanilla ice cream of women.
>>
>All these replies from white knights.
Fuck this board. Tits or gtfo
>>
Yep

But when it's time to reject or accept a guy all that talk goes out the window and you only settle for a 9/10 guy

If you feel ugly, act like it
>>
>>34874808
good eye, anonifam.
>>
>>34874740
I think you're the only one who notices any of those things. At first glance I just wanna cum on your face.
More importantly, post your ass.
>>
>>34875742
This.
The fuck is it with women
>>
>>34874740
you look like a bae
>>
>>34874740
you're a 10/10, go effortlessly find tons of normies to orbit you and chads to fuck you
>>
>>34875664
She'd be a hit in Suffolk County, NY. Blue collar chic (had to google that spelling) is the way to be out there for a long while. That means minimalist beauty presentation to give an "unveiled" air about you.
>>
>>34876252
>you're a 10/10
retard
>>
File: seven-pride.jpg (20KB, 442x275px) Image search: [Google]
seven-pride.jpg
20KB, 442x275px
Yay.

I enjoyed the banter...about your unrealistically sub standards.
>>
>>34874740
u should go to a therapist
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.