[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that /v/ is objectively the worst board on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1449081047980.png (35KB, 675x827px) Image search: [Google]
1449081047980.png
35KB, 675x827px
Can we agree that /v/ is objectively the worst board on this entire website by a huge margin?
>>
>>34874377

It's probably /soc/
>>
inb4 som1 bashed ur fav game
but /v/ at real nigga hours is incredibly comfy, and the banter is not pure edgelord-core
>>
>>34874377
Did the bad people on the internet say mean things to you?
>>
It has its moments. /v/ is harmless. It doesn't offend me unlike /lgbt/ or /mlp/
>>
File: 1479440601262.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479440601262.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>34874377
>>34874426
Honestly, the worse a board is, the happier I am that it exists. It keeps them the fuck away from me more. It becomes an issue if they start congregating en masse and spreading to other boards, though I think the mitigation factor is ultimately worth it in terms of keeping them out of most places.
>>
>>34874993
>It becomes an issue if they start congregating en masse and spreading to other boards
mmm...
>>
You mean /tv/?
>>
/v/ is a board about video games for people who don't like video games

/vr/ was p comfy when it started now everything been discussed
>>
>>34875115
that board should be renamed to "cape shit and star wars"
>>
>>34875115
/tv/ is a laugh riot.

How can anyone hate that board?
>>
/v/ has been consistently entertaining since i started using 4chan in 2007
it's not the board video games need, but it's the one they deserve
>>
>>34875344
Its an unironic version of [s4s] mixed with /pol/ threads and a cunnybot + blackedbot. You need an IQ of less than 70 to enjoy /tv/
>>
Worst boards:
>/pol/
obligatory

>/r9k/
Annoying high school students like to shit it up

>/soc/
It's like tinder, but for slightly edgier normies

>/b/
This board is solely comprised of teenagers and old people that don't know how to post in other boards.
>>
>>34874377
Neo/v/ is irredeemable, after the gaymergayte bans and exile all of the interesting content dried up.
/adv/ is the worst board though, followed by /co/ then /soc/, nothing but reddit trash
>>
>>34874399
What's wrong with /soc/? I've gotten laid off there a tonne of times.
>>
>>34875436
>why does the board that hates all form of human interaction hate a board that is built for only that one purpose?
>>
>>34875463
I thought this was the meme board
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.