[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ keeps telling me its so easy for white guys to score

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1p8ot4yoojby.jpg (359KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1p8ot4yoojby.jpg
359KB, 1080x1348px
>/r9k/ keeps telling me its so easy for white guys to score 9/10 asian women while they avoid all asian guys
>all my asian guy friends have hot asian girlfriends
>none of the girls even look at me
what the fuck am I doing wrong?
>>
>>34874288
you are probably fat and ugly
orignalle
>>
>>34874288
>what the fuck am I doing wrong?

Listening to ugly trolls from /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>34874288
Don't fall for memes, if you're under 7/10 you have no chance with any race bud.
>>
>>34874320
I'm 6'1 and 170 lb, relatively fit just not jacked or anything

as far ugly, I consider myself an ok looking guy. Certainly not a chad but it's not like people look away on the street.
>>
>>34874288
>/r9k/ keeps telling me its so easy for white guys
... in Asia where 95% of the people are asian and 99% are 10x poorer
>>
>>34874386
if you don't have any common interests why do you expect to score with asian women?
>>
File: 1485915144459.jpg (58KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1485915144459.jpg
58KB, 500x411px
>>34874288
>Tfw am white and have qt half-Asian GF 6 years my junior
>She is low maintenance, smart, loyal
>Can't take the relationship seriously because I want white kids

Lyf is hard
>>
>>34874386
In that case they probably don't look at you because the have boyfriends. Find a single asian qt and cum on her face
>>
>>34874440
well I mean not just the asian gfs but also their friends and other single asian girls

they're all so clique-y
>>
Honestly in my experience it's the unattractive asian guys who get hot asian girlfriends and the attractive and fit asian guys are dating average asian or white girls.
Not sure why but i've seen so many fat asian guys who look incredibly stupid and clueless about social cues with hot girls.
Maybe their parents are paying for them to be together?
But don't worry, even as a guy who is asian and browsers asianmasculinity occasionally there are plenty of asian girls who will date white guys, as long as they're tall and average looking with good career prospects.
>>
>>34874288
>he fell for asian meme
fuck gooks
>>
>>34874549
>be asian
>"dont worry superior white man, you will get our hot asian women some day"
no wonder everyone calls asian guys cucks
>>
>>34874883
It's just the reality of things, nothing to do with racial superiority although I do think that asians are superior to white people.
It's like saying that there are white girls who only like fucking black men, nothing to do with being a cuck.
To deny that there are trashy asian girls who only date white men would make me delusional.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.