[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my hands on some roofies. What's the best way to use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0191.jpg (69KB, 563x692px)
IMG_0191.jpg
69KB, 563x692px
Got my hands on some roofies.

What's the best way to use them?

I'm so fucking tired of being a virgin.
>>
>>34873715
Do you have a virgin sister?
>>
>>34873764
Nope - she's fucking Jamal
>>
>>34873715
>>go to your nearest gay bar
>>buy the fruitiest fucking drink you can
>>use the roofies on yourself
>>go drop your pants in the bathroom and pass out on the floor

Congrats, OP, you're not a virgin anymore.
>>
>>34873830
Then kill jamal. And maybe your sister too.
>>
>>34873873
That sounds like you're proposing that someone should commit a hate crime, anon. You don't really mean that, do you? Right, anon?
>>
>>34873920
He's not commiting a "hate crime," he's killing a nigger for fucking his sister, then killing his sister for fucking a nigger. He's doing the world a favor.
>>
>>34873715

Find a girl who is noticeably drunk, go to the bar and order an "angel shot" for the girl, make sure to point her out to the bartender.

He will make you a fruity shot which is easy to roofie and give to someone because noone expects to get roofied from a shot. It's always very foggy and bright coloured so if the pill doesn't disolve right away she won't notice.

This is the best advice you will get here, I suggest you use it
>>
File: 1484823520870.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1484823520870.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
>>34874115
I get it famalam
>>
try losing the cowgirls hat first desu
>>
>>34874115
kek
originaI
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.