[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come out of discussion for diffeq >there's this qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1460046608550.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1460046608550.png
177KB, 367x321px
>come out of discussion for diffeq
>there's this qt in class that I've made small talk with
>she's going the opposite direction that I need to go, but say to myself "fuck it" and go the same direction as her (I made up an excuse in my head)
>I catch up to her slowly, I keep my eyes on my phone to avert suspicion
>catch up to her, the moment is now
>I see that she has earbuds, and I freeze up and don't say anything
>she crosses the street 10 seconds later
>now I'm on the opposite side of campus, it's cold and I forgot my jacket
>mfw
>>
>>34873186
where do you go to school OP?

you should have ripped out her ear buds and kissed her. Women love alpha guys
>>
File: 1479893037010.jpg (69KB, 699x485px)
1479893037010.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>34873186
Yes, that's the way into a girl's heart is to follow her around forebodingly, not saying a word.
>>
>>34873211
Ut austin
>>34873246
I know, I feel like killing myself right now for being so stupid, fuck.
>>
>>34873186
Hey just tap on the shoulder and say, "hey I think you're really cute and just wanted to get to know you a bit better"
This may seem weird, but girls arent foreign creatures even if has earbuds in, i'm willing to bet she would rather hear you complement her than whatever podcast she is listening to. just lightly tap her on the shoulder.
Complement her on something she is wearing or has done, try to find a basis of conversation and carry that as far as you can. Find something in common. If she has to go just ask for her number or snapchat.

the worst thing she can say is no
>>
Make some more small talk OP, try again another time. Maybe offer to walk to her next class or something and chat, you didn't fuck up yet
>>
>>34873418
I KNOW that's the right thing to do, but I just couldn't. It's sad, I'm always willing to try new things, I never pussy out, but when it comes to women, it's like I have a phobia or something
>>34873532
Well the good thing is there's a little study group tomorrow and I know she'll be there. Maybe there I can redeem myself. I just hope she doesn't think I'm a creep or anything...
>>
File: 1482976931650.png (265KB, 428x533px) Image search: [Google]
1482976931650.png
265KB, 428x533px
>>34873586
I believe in you, OP. I hope it goes well
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.