[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ the white-knightery and female bullshit is on full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
Jesus Christ the white-knightery and female bullshit is on full blast on normiebook today.

Literally all I see is posts by female friends and family members publicly guilt-tripping, shaming or humiliating their boyfriends/husbands with passive aggressive posts.

Is anybody else seeing this?

My sister posts a pic of her husband out shovelling with the top comment being by one of her friends' saying "get him out on the street there are womenless men there who need shovelling."

My cousin posts a buzzfeed article with her BF tagged saying "these are the acceptable things to get me on valentine's day."

Another guy posts something about how "I'm writing for a female audience and need to evolve past my caveman brain. Input from women needed."

I see one girl posting something about her husband that's actually loving and appreciative and--would you believe--she's a foreigner from Eastern Europe.

It's fucking over for the West, man.

Our societies aren't going to recover from this level of male emasculation and neutering. Our women have been trained to have such contempt for men that you need to remain perpetually single in order to have a shred of dignity in your life--the gauntlet of passive aggressive abuse that men are tacitly expected to put up with in Western society is just not something that more than maybe 50% of guys can actually handle. I know you can point to an exception here and there, there odd guy who has some magic touch, but overall, from where I stand, it just looks like men in the West are faced with a faustian bargain: either remain single or face an unrelenting (if subtle) barrage of emotional abuse by women who have been essentially trained by the school system to hate and nurse grudges against men.

This isn't going to end well.
>>
I thought all of the crazy feminist shit stopped after Trump became president
>>
>>34869404

Yeah, I don't think elections can undo 4-5 decades of social programming and the effects of excessive material comfort, unfortunately.
>>
>>34869254
>get him out on the street there are womenless men there who need shovelling
I can't understand a shit of this line
>>
>>34869254
>normiebook

Are you autism? Why would you even have an account?
>>
I know. I haven't checked boringbook but I can see it outside
>>
>>34869404
>believing that social attitudes will change entirely, because of ONE fucking person being elected

JFC. You're fucking delusional mate. If you voted him to 'stop feminism' you're one special brand of stupid.
>>
>>34869254
This is why I constantly say on here that robots are in a great position but people either argue with me or ignore it when I'm right. We know and can see the true nature of women, now we didn't chose to be ugly and undesirable and we would never of picked this life if given the choice but one of the main advantages is seeing shit like this going on and being able to stay away from it.

Both Robots and Chads see women for how they truly are but we are on opposite ends of the spectrum where chad knows it because he can get away with whatever and toss them away like nothing, and we know it because we can't obtain them but the end result of knowledge is the same thing. Everyone in the middle(normies,betas,omegas,etc) are all fucked. Modern day women are not worth it at all and even though our lives can be awful we lucked out in other ways.
>>
>>34869404
Are you kidding? It'll only intensify
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.