[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl(friend) made nasty comment to me about me being alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>girl(friend) made nasty comment to me about me being alone on Valentines day
>stop talking to her
>shes commenting on my normiebook messages
>she only does this when shes having problems with her long distance boyfriend

This is it fellas. Im in control now.

oregano???commento??
>>
>>34866952
With great power comes great responsibility.
So get your head out of the clouds. Did you even tell her why you stopped talking to her? Has she apologized?
Why the fuck do you seem happy that she has relationship problems?
>>
>>34866952
>oregano???commento??

Why the fuck did you type that, OP
>>
>>34866952
>roastie bitch is annoyed at her bf and falls back on her beta orbiter
>orbiter eats it up and feels like he's important to her
You fell for it
>>
>>34866952
why can't real women be like this boys :(
>>
>>34866952
>oregano???commento??
attempting to evade the robot is against the rules, and why the fuck would you even try when this is obviously original?
>>
>>34867291
>thinking he has any degree of control over the situation.

Face it OP you're getting fucked over either way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.