[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile thread: >Do you like it? >Fought any breachlords?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: path of exile.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
path of exile.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
Path of Exile thread:

>Do you like it?
>Fought any breachlords?
>Your rarest drop?
>Favourite build?
>Meh Diablo 3 is better?
>>
>>34866894
>Hell yeah
>Just Xoph
>Divine Orb
>Ancestral Warchief Marauder
>Just no
>>
>>34866894

>>Do you like it?
Kinda, I hate the devs though.
>>Fought any breachlords?
Yeah, the fire, lightning, and ice ones. I got bored of the league and quit playing before I had enough shards to do the phys and chaos ones.
>>Your rarest drop?
Shavronne's Wrappings, Windripper, Belly of the Beast, Voltaxic Rift. All in the relevant leagues when they were expensive, idk what any of those items are worth these days.
>>Favourite build?
I miss Cast on Crit.
>>Meh Diablo 3 is better?
Diablo 3 is hot garbage.
>>
>yfw quit but still have a legacy shavs just sitting in my standard stash
>>
>every high level build is "use that one ability that kills everything on this half of the screen"

it's shit
>>
>>34866975
>I hate the devs though.
Newbie to the game here, what have the developers done wrong?
>>
>>34867075
They have killed fun and just perpetuate the garbage "clear speed" meta.

They tout their huge passive tree, and say "you can do anything", but then they pull dumb bullshit like making bosses immune to status effects, which makes them immune to a lot of builds.

They say "technically life is better than energy shield" except it's the exact opposite because you can get 12k ES for a fraction of the currency needed to have like 7k health. Armour is irrelevant and they nerfed block, so essentially the only way to survive huge hits (which is all of their endgame by the way) is to have a massive ES pool.

If your build uses life leech, Vaal Pact is a must. I had a build with like 7 points invested in leech nodes, and it wasn't as good as if I had simply got the Vaal Pact node across the tree.

Lots of inconsistencies with skills. Like Spark and Arctic Breath are ground projectiles, so they don't hit animated weapons sometimes, except there's a map where the end boss animates weapons and you can magically hit those ones.

There's a lot more (endgame potions are a big problem)

You shouldn't hate them though, the game is more fun when you're new, don't listen to anything I'm saying and just have fun.
>>
>Do you like it?
Yes, but playing with 10-15fps is not enjoyable.
>Fought any breachlords?
160ex deep in gear, still haven't fought a breach lord in it's domain LOL
>Your rarest drop?
Nothing that I can think of, but the 30-40 pure ex I got over a month were pretty nice
>Favourite build?
CI Vaal Spark
>Meh Diablo 3 is better?
It doesn't lag, I guess
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.