[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever notice how normies always have this "aura" around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486891924980.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486891924980.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Ever notice how normies always have this "aura" around them like they have never suffered a day in their lives? I have an emotionless blank stare and always look depressed, just lifeless really.
>>
>>34866088
>Ever notice how normies always have this "aura" around them like they have never suffered a day in their lives?

Because they like to live in the present
>>
>>34866088
>5-inch penis
Thanks OP, I feel more confident now.
>>
>>34866175

Nt, normies are scum and deserve to get gassed.
>>
>>34866175

I see guys my age and they have a "youthful glow" to them and when they smile it looks natural and their eyes are bright and alive looking.
>>
File: 1483368125037.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483368125037.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>34866088
It's because you're just a fag.
I won't go in a "My life's worse than yours" contest, but if you let things change who you are or how you behave, you're a weak little shit.

From the outside, I'm the happiest motherfucker alive, always smiling and cheering up. I've seen and lived through some serious shit, but I didn't let that take a toll on me.
It may sound like I'm faking my happiness, and even though it's kinda right, acting happy makes you happy in the end.

If I ever snap and kill myself (which I highly doubt), people will remind me as a genuinely happy guy, not some poor gloomy bastard.
>>
>>34866405

I feel like I haven't taken part in life even though I was dealt a bad hand. It sounds autistic but I do think I feel like a robot due to never having experienced the human condition.
>>
>>34866088
Long-term depression and isolation literally kills your brain's ability to feel emotion the same way normal people can. They've tested it on rats, and examined the brains of people with long-term depression and of inmates in solitary confinement to prove it.

It's really fascinating stuff. To put it bluntly, being isolated and sad for a long time, especially in adolescence, essentially fucks your brain (like its chemistry and even its shape) for life. You lose the ability to see the world the way normies can.
>>
>>34866088
in truth, what I think is strangest about normies is how THEY are like lifeless robots when they are not interacting with another person. I'll go my merry way laughing to myself about some bullshit joke my mind just made up, these people never laugh at their own thoughts
>>
>>34866088
Her torso is less than two feet in height?
>>
>>34866591
Anywhere I can learn more on this? I definitely fit the bill as I was depressed all through my teens, had a horrible family growing up that bullied me, was bullied in school, had no friends either. Never even went outside for nearly a year at one point.
>>
>>34866722

Happy reading

https://aeon.co/essays/this-is-what-solitary-confinement-does-to-the-brain

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3449017/

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/np/2016/6212983/

Or, you know, unhappy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.