[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react to this without looking like a sperg ? >at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478654437875.png (315KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1478654437875.png
315KB, 864x864px
How do you react to this without looking like a sperg ?
>at a friend's house to play NiER with the boys
>this friend is a borderline Chad so three of his normie friends come uninvited
>we're watching Ghost Adventures because this show is rad
>since they arrived well after us they don't have anywhere to seat on so they just take shitty chairs while we sit on the sofas
>I go take my pizza out of the oven
>come back to the living room
>One of his friends just fucking stood up and took my seat on the comfy armchair
>I look at him and try to be as nice as possible and ask him to fucking move out of my chair
>he looks at me with the most serious look I have ever seen and says "err...like...bro, it's like...just a seat bro ? why do you care ?"
>by now everyone in the room is looking at us and I just have to shove it up my ass and sit down on a shitty chaid 5ft away from the tv
>they leave after the show because they understood they were not welcome

how the fuck could I have made him move the fuck away from my seat without making a fucking scene ?
>>
>>34866026
You should have told him it was your seat. You left your refreshments there. You had your snacks ready. It was definitely marked as your spot. They had no right to take it.
>>
>>34866026
>playing NiER together

This is about as beta as it gets.
>>
Well you were a guest senpai, you really had no saying over anything.
Just be like dude I was sitting there, could you move?
If he doesn't want to be nice that's his problem, so you proceed to go sit somewhere else, really there is no procedure for this OP, just be polite, I mean, don't let faggots walk over ou, but dont get angry over something stupid either.

You did fine, don't sperg out for silly things.
>>
File: IMG_0258.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>OP doesnt know the first rule about hanging out with the bros

Never leave your seat dude, you left it so its open. There is no way to make it so you wouldnt have caused a scene
>>
>>34866092
Letting your friends play NiER:Automata without forcing them to play the first game is about beta as it gets
>>
>>34866044
>You should have told him it was your seat.
err...like...bro, it's like...just a seat bro ? why do you care ?
>>
>>34866135
This

We even have a law for it in my country "Law of the lifted arse"
Whenever you lift your arse off a chair, it stops being your property and anybody can sit there.

Its a common knowledge among all bros in the world.
>>
>>34866026
>>at a friend's house
Its your friends chair, not yours. He can let whoever sit there because its his property.
The guy sounds like dickwad but you really should've cut your losses before you had a temper tantrum like a spoiled child
>>
>>34866491
Best way to save your comfy chair is to ask somebody to watch it over for you, so it doesn't get taken. But the law clearly says anybody can sit there, so there is never any guarantee.
>>
>>34866026
You have to learn how to argue. You literally gave no reasons as to why him taking your seat wasn't right
>>
>>34866026

> "err...like...bro, it's like...just a seat bro ? why do you care ?"

Because it's a nice chair, now fuck off.

This is what anyone would say and no-one would give a fuck.
>>
>>34866491
he's not my "bro" i don't know this guy and that's the issue
if it had been one of my friends that was here that night it would've just derived into some kind of gay wrestling to get on the chair.
>>
>>34866026
>don't be a dick, man, give me the seat
Don't say it too emotionally, otherwise you'll look too beta. If done irght this makes you look like the one who isn't making it a big deal, and pins the focus on him.
>>
>>34866136
You're not even playing together. You're just watching someone play. That sounds lame and boring as fuck.
>>
>>34867181
you die you pass rule
and since we did it last night I can tell you it wasn't boring at all we all had a grand time
>>
>>34866136
It's NieR, you fag.
>>
>>34866500
>The guy sounds like dickwad but you really should've cut your losses before you had a temper tantrum like a spoiled child
thats exactly what he did though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.