[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain me the anti-robot logic of lefties. > healthcare is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1485549137782.gif (684KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
1485549137782.gif
684KB, 800x732px
Explain me the anti-robot logic of lefties.
> healthcare is a human right
> sex is not
>>
>>34865801
explain to me how sex should be a human right.
>>
>>34865801
>everyone should pay for birth control because we can't even try to discourage being a filthy whore
>>
>>34865801
universal healthcare is not a human right, but it's the standard for every 1st world nation
>>
Why is there some people sooo obsessed with politics that they have to be starting stupid threads with stupid ass premises just to say "lol look I'm politically aware and on top of that I'm right about subjective matters!"
>>
File: 1482943609640.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482943609640.png
157KB, 409x409px
>>34865801
Nothing is more anti-robot than trying to take away NEETbux.
>>
>>34865845
Sucking the Muslim cock is also the standard of every 1st world nation but the US and Japan. Either pay for your insurance or prep your boipucci. No other options
>>
>>34865857
Why do people feel the need to make salty comments on threads they don't like instead of just ignoring them and moving on?
>>
>>34865880
> US
> 1st world nation
>>
>>34865891
Yes, Jamal (Pedro), the US is a first world nation, with prosperous economy, strong military and endless opportunities. Well, maybe not for mud people, but for whites it is, and also for Asians and Indians (dot, not feathers).
>>
>>34865801

Not at all. I'm as huge libtard cuck who voted for Sanders and I think prostitution should be perfectly legal as it is already in many European countries. I wouldn't say it's a human right though. Better for the whores too because they get STD tests regularly.

>>34865828

It's actually to curb abortions and save money. Statistics shows abortions sky rocket when people don't have access to contraceptives. It also actually saves the government money in the long run because contraceptives are far less expensive than another citizen. It's something conservatives should want. Look I'm probably more of a robot than you are, but people are going to fuck regardless of what you say. Abstinence education is proven to be ineffective.
>>
File: 1486820413000.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1486820413000.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>34866011
Not for long, this is china's century
>>
What a retarded analogy. Nothing is preventing you from getting sex.
>>
>>34866061

Can't get laid because short/no confidence. Government would put you in jail for soliciting/forcing sex. So much for your dumb comment.
>>
>>34866047
How did you manage to make so many mistakes in japan?
>>
>>34866097
Nothing is preventing you from getting sex. Except not actually wanting it.
>>
>>34866097
> no confidence
REEEEEEEE DIE STUPID MEME
The only reason is being ugly.
>>
>>34866113
> Japan
Japan ain't shit, weeb trash. The days of the glorious empire have gone forever.
>>
>>34866118

HAHAHAHAHAHA...no. I jerk off like three times a day. I practically have jizz running out of my fucking eyeballs. Trust me I want it, I just don't know how to get it.
>>
>>34865801
Get a love doll/fleshlight
Masturbate
Get a hooker
Learn and practice game
Date way lower than your standards (you have standards even if you think you don't)
Plenty of options that don't involve rape ruining a girl's life anon. You can get sex anytime, you just can't expect sex any time with a world-class woman.
>>
>>34865880
>bringing muslims and/or jews into every conversation
never change /pol/
>>
>>34866011
>still the tiniest middle class of industrial countries
Enjoy those trailer parks I guess.
>>
>>34866209
> Get a love doll/fleshlight
> Get a hooker
If you expect gov to pay for the healthcare you should expect gov to pay for this also.

> Learn and practice game
Pay for my plastic surgery

> lower than your standards
> Masturbate
Does not work
>>
Unless you are willing to let ecstasy be sold in drug stores, you're not going to get people to fuck robots if they don't want to. Prostitution is also private business practice, hookers can deny service to anyone they choose. It helps me sleep at night knowing some ugly retarded omega is being turned down for his money and will never pass on his genes like the sadist he wishes he could be.
>>
>>34866285
> Prostitution is also private business practice,
Healthcare also is then.
Also what are you doing on r9k? Is your live really so bad so you need to boost your self-esteem here?
>>
>>34866169
How can you not know how to get sex? Do you not know how to eat either?
>>
>>34866325
>healthcare is also then

But it's not, because there is a difference between using objects to heal people and imposing laws on human beings to have sex against their will - and plenty of people with mental health issues spend their entire lives unchecked, so it's not like free healthcare would actually heal most people to optimal health.

My life is bad, but you should learn your place. At the fucking bottom.
>>
File: 6oOs5Yy.png (16KB, 723x415px) Image search: [Google]
6oOs5Yy.png
16KB, 723x415px
>>34866213
This is how it works now. If you lean slightly forward towards the commie shit, you will eventually end up in the doggie style pose, ready to take whatever cock is coming (right now it's the Muslim one). And of course it's all for a bunch of Jews to get some more money and power. We all know them, we know their names and surnames, but we never dare to name them when we're asked "Why is this happening?".
>>
>>34866388
> imposing laws on human beings to have sex against their will
No one imposes laws on doctors to heal pp whom they don't want to. Instead, they are paid to do so. The same should be with sex and hookers.
> At the fucking bottom.
Economic bottom actually fights for their rights.
>>
>>34865822
because dudes who don't ejaculate regularly have a heightened risk of prostate cancer
>>
>>34865801
Since Eliot rodger I actually think deluded folk like you are not trolling but truly believe this bullshit.
Besides, if you think people should be forced to have sex with you, why don't you just pay a hooker?
It's the same shit because on both cases you won't get the intimicy and love you so crave with every inch of your body
>>
>>34865822
The same way as they want healthcare to be.
>>
>>34866031
>It also actually saves the government money in the long run because contraceptives are far less expensive than another citizen.
Japan is saying hello.

>Abstinence education is proven to be ineffective.
But it is supposed to be ineffective.

This is not the board to discuss this though, I would put more effort if this was /pol/.
>>
>>34866577
READ THE THREAD REEE I WANT GOV TO PAY FOR A HOOKER FOR ME
>>
>>34866612
Why should the gvmt pay for your hookers?
Just save some money!
The cheapest whores in my town are from yugoslavia and only want 50 bucks from you.
The good ones are more expensive tho.
If you get money from the state and pay a whore, you actually have them paying for your sex
>>
>>34865801
>lefties
neither side of the political spectrum considers sex a human right you silly moo
>>
>>34866572
They usually have hands as well as testicles. And there are special therapists that will come and jerk off paraplegics. Your genes will pollute nothing but the dirt you're buried in.
>>
File: c41.png (94KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
c41.png
94KB, 500x497px
>>34866687
That's right.
If you want to fuck, save up and order a hooker.
If you want to whore around, save up and buy birth control pills.
Pretty fucking simple. But not to libtards.
>>
>>34866687
Why do people want free healthcare and less taxes for poor? Becase it is unfair when someone was born in a richer family. So it is also unfair if someone born more good looking than others.
>>
>>34866752
Left consider healthcare but not sex to be a human right, for me it is a contridiction.
>>
>>34866758
If you want a medical treatment, same money for treatment?
>>
>>34866169
find an ugly girl
>>
>>34866799
You have insurance. What else do you need? Enormous / progressive taxes?
>>
>>34866828
It is not me, it is lefties. I just want them to explain themselves.
>>
>>34866905
i'm a lefty and i'm very open to the idea of state-subsidized sex workers
i don't think it's the left that would have an issue with that
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.