[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom taught me to mouth breathe when I was a kid >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1482264535442.jpg (4KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1482264535442.jpg
4KB, 234x216px
>tfw mom taught me to mouth breathe when I was a kid
>she always had her mouth hanging open like a slack jawed retard so I thought it was normal and I did it too
>unsuprisingly, she has a grossly elongated horse face, literally no jawline at all, and chubby cheeks

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUNT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If I keep my teeth touching, my jawline sort of disappears and I get a bit of a double chin. If I let my jaw go slack but still keep my mouth closed, the double chin goes away and my jawline looks better.
>>
>tfw mom and dad have practically no neck, it's just a giant chin

I'm not there yet, but I feel like I'm heading down the same path.
>>
How do you stop mouth breathing in your sleep? I can keep my mouth closed all day but I mouth breathe in my sleep. Every time I wake up my mouth is hanging open and I'm drooling like a retard.
>>
File: 1484925207964.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484925207964.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
>>34865337
So they have really strong chins?
>>
>>34865274
How though

You're like the opposite of most people.
>>
Would you really be different if you kept your mouth closed? I doubt it would change anything.
>>
>>34865893
Yes. There is a lot of research on the subject. Watch Mike Mew's videos. Mouth breathing physically ruins the structure of your face.

My mom is a mouth breather and she looks absolutely disgusting.

My dad keeps his mouth closed and he has a decent jaw.
>>
>>34865413
is the guy on the right supposed to be more attractive?
>>
>>34865957
Yes he is objectively better looking
>>
>>34865945
My mom is a mouth breather and everyone considers her beautiful. I guess she got lucky.
I often play saying to her "close your mouth".

I know some things change the facial structure, explaining twins having slight differences, but didn't know breathing was involved. Good thing I was always stubborn to keep breathing through the nose even when it felt clogged.
I do have a "deformity", so to speak. I grew up only chewing with one side of my mouth and, through a specific angle, I can see the tips of my jaw have different lenghts - left side is longer.
>>
>>34865945
>my mom
>my dad
Not the best examples. Siblings would work better.
>>
>>34866055
Watch Mike Mew's videos. There is a lot of research in this area.

Common mouth breather features include
>recessed chin
>weak jawline
>long narrow facial structure
>downward (as opposed to forwards) maxilla growth
>crooked nose
>no cheekbones
>misaligned teeth
>tired, droopy eyes
>>
>>34866035
I don't he is. Brachycephaly is sub-human.
>>
>>34866240
The guy on the left has classic mouth breather face and he looks like a weak beta cuck. The guy on the right is no model but he looks tougher and more alpha.
>>
>>34866195
How much of it is correctable without surgery? I'm not expecting a full Chad transformation, just anything to look less slack-jawed.
>>
>>34866320
The guy on the left is more attractive than the guy on the right.
>>
>>34866035
The guy on the left is a lot cuter though.
The guy on the right looks like his only interest is sports and he will drink and beat up his wife and secretly pay for sex with child prostitutes one day.
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>I have to be exactly 163lb to get my jawline back
>210lb now

when I used to fluctuate normally I would get a chin at 165lbs
>>
>>34866337
Learn the mewing technique. Close your mouth and stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth. The whole tongue, not just the tip. Breathe through your nose.
>>
>>34867511
Anything to fix slacking eyelids?
>>
File: fwhrfixed.png (323KB, 630x468px) Image search: [Google]
fwhrfixed.png
323KB, 630x468px
>>34865413
FIXED

small baby skull is not attractive
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.