[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, what makes you feel good ? What have you done today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey anon, what makes you feel good ?
What have you done today that wasn't negative ?

Green text are welcome, and even if it was something insignificant that happened, if it made you feel better, you can share it.

Just try not to be assholes and refrain from trying to offend people, it's a feel good thread for everyone.
>>
>>34864472

When I enter the bus, I always say "Good morning" to the driver.
Today, he smiled at me and responded. I had a stupid smile on my face all morning.
Most people in my area usually are dicks because I live in a shitty part of town, so it was really refreshing.
>>
>>34864811
Yeah, saying hi to the bus driver feels satisfying. You feel like you've done a good action, which you have.
>>
>>34864472
Woke up opened my window and listened to Kid A while stretching and doing a bodyweight routine

>>34864811
This and talking to old people at the bus stop is usually comfy af
>>
>>34865008
I don't know "Kid A" any song to recommend please ?
>>
>>34865240
It's a Radiohead album

Honestly I wouldn't reccomend any song of it on its own, the whole album is an experience that loses a lot of its quality if you listen to only two or three songs of it in random order

I'd reccomend Paranoid Android or Climbing up The walls, both from Radiohead's "OK Computer" album
>>
>>34865354
Oh right, I've even listened to it once. My bad, thanks anon I'll listen to it again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.