[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots! For valentine day i'll share my worst fail evah.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey robots! For valentine day i'll share my worst fail evah. Have fun.

>was 16
>managed to convince the gurl i liked to go out with me
>she takes me to weird place with tekno music and people selling drugs shouting like they're selling ice creams "COCAINELSDECTASYGOODPRICE! WHO WANTS? COCAINELSDECTASYGOODPRICE"
>I run into my female best friend in the crowd
>I say hi to her and introduce her to the girl i like
>she offers us MDMA
>i say no, but girl i like takes some
>she goes high and begins to cuddle with my female bf (!)
>i go to a corner and stuck there staring blankly into the space
>random junkie talks to me very worried and asks what drug i took to be so stoned and if i need an ambulance
>dunno if laugh or cry, so i answer i'm fine and return to my corner, even more depressed
>the end :(

sorry if bad engrish
>>
Was your own fault for being too much of a faggot to take MDMA

If you did you could have ended up with a threesome.

Scared faggots never prosper.
>>
Don't listen to >>34864228 OP,drugs are for faggots
>>
>>34864261
Who is the faggot? The guy crying alone in a corner? Or the guy having a threesome?
>>
>>34864183
tfw you are so fucking weird that junkies ask if you need help
toppest kek
>>
>>34864289
The guy having a threesome and not taking drugs
>>
>>34864310
This
Not ever take drugs to get pussy.
She must have herpes btw with all chads cocks she got
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.