[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

having social anxiety in russia be like >go to the mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

having social anxiety in russia be like
>go to the mental clinic
>go to the patent registration
>"who you are mister, what do you want?"
>I need a consultation
>"What, did you come here all by yourself? Are you on the army's referral?"
>no
>"ok, go to the room no.**, there's a psychatrist there"
>thanks
>"hello, what's your problem?"
>I kinda have a problem talking to people and leaving my apartment
>"WHAT?? What is it? Are you on the army's referral?"
>No
>"You need a psychotherapist, go to the room no.**"
>ok, thanks
>"Hello, what's your problem?"
>say the same thing
>"WHAT?? Are you on the army's referral? Did the conscription office send you?"
>no
after a shit ton of question about what my current status with the army is, he starts listening to me
>"Mmmm, ok, I see you need a treatment, but I'm not gonna prescribe you any drugs, you need to be hospitalized for a month in a mental institution"
>Erm, no, thanks
at least I tried
>>
File: 5e0b4f6cd7b5.jpg (125KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
5e0b4f6cd7b5.jpg
125KB, 1280x935px
>>34863438
>hospitalized for a month in a mental institution"
>Erm, no, thanks
It's not that bad. Also what did you expect in barely second world Russia? They can't give many ambulant therapies with one or two sessions every week since your healthcare system is not suited for that. So in order to give you any treatment your case has to be masked as a bit more surveir than it actually is.
>>
having borderline disorder in belarus be like
>go to mental clinic
>go to psychologist
>hello I feel like shit blah blah
>did you harm anyone
>no, just shoved some people
>come back when you harm someone, then we'll have to hospitalize you

another time
>go to the mental clinic
>blah blah I feel like shit
>lmao just spend more time outside
>I already spend couple of hours outside daily
>lmao just spend even more time outside

t-thanks
>>
>>34863900
>come back when you harm someone, then we'll have to hospitalize you
Should've hurt him, he rekt you.
>>
what are you talking about? Russia is comfy to live the robot life compared to other places. Everyone has a bit of autism so they just don't treat it seriously
>>
>>34864058
Every other male is Chadovoy Thundercockovoysky and will beat the shit out of you for being a beta faggot.

It's not fun at all for robots.
>>
>>34864352
Is that an actual name ? Or just a meme ?
>>
that's funny but listen. In the west the only difference is that they pretend to care, and let you complain about your problems for an hour. It still doesn't help. We can only help ourselves.
>>
>>34864352
hm, in my case people fundamentally don't give a fuck but they are still kind to me and treat me like a kinda weird guy with a bunch of screws loose but with no hate or disdain .
Maybe it's because I'm a foreigner?
>>
>>34864352
I think they just pretend really, really well, assuming that everyone around them is doing better (they aren't). Lots of my friends talk about MUH DIK but I have literally never, ever seen them with a girl and they spend at least most of their day around me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.