[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with 4/10 asian girl on tinder >she has qt studio

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4867.jpg (62KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4867.jpg
62KB, 700x525px
>match with 4/10 asian girl on tinder
>she has qt studio ghibli stuffed animals in her picture
>talk to her
>she immediately unmatches me

Even the 4/10 azns don't want me
>>
robots ooze lack of confidence in more ways than they can ever imagine. i see you people every day.

you are fucked
>>
>>34863156
Yeah, I'm sure it's purely a lack of self-confidence and has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not a 6'2" chad
>>
>match with a cute japanese girl on tinder
>go for it
>meet up with her
>"konnichiwa"
>she rolls her eyes and walks away

FUCKING BITCH WHATEVER STUPID GOOK
>>
>>34863176

stop hiding behind all that salt
>>
>>34863156
How she could even feel the lack of confidence via text???????
>>
>>34863186
I'm OP and I have been able to pick up a qt jap girl IRL because my uni is full of them, but she stopped talking to me after we went for coffee, and when I asked if she wanted to do something again, she had "plans".
>>
>>34863203
He can't explain that to you
>"GIRLS CAN JUST FEEL IT BROOOOOO THEY CAN JUST FEEEL IIIIT THEY SENSE THAT SHIT"
>>
>>34863203
because words are expressive... that combined with OP's very beta looking picture made him unattractive as fuck.

jesus christ you people are autistic
>>
>>34863230
You haven't even seen my picture, you stupid fucking autist
>>
>>34863244
i trust the judgment of the 4/10 asian girl
>>
File: 1466435790706.jpg (9KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1466435790706.jpg
9KB, 206x212px
>>34863156
>>34863230
>These 4k projectors thinking they are above it all
Don't act like you wouldn't do the same
>>
>>34863311
You're such a fucking idiot. You probably misread my OP where I said that she had a photo with studio Ghibli stuffed animals, and thought I was talking about my picture. That is the only explanation.
>>
>>34863335
there was no misinterpretation. her outright rejection of you speaks more meaningfully than any post i can make here.
>>
>>34863367
You're trying to shift attention from the fact that you said "OP's beta picture", as if you had seen it, when I didn't provide a picture, and instead of admitting to your autistic mistake, which was probably just a reading comprehension error, you're acting like a sperg and trying to redeem yourself.
>>
What say anons?
Pls help
>>
>>34863505
That is a fucking bot lmao
>>
>>34863526
What about this one?
Originally dubs would decide.
>>
>>34863663
She def looks real
The "don't be a dick" thing is ripe for exploitation, in terms of funny things you could say. Just don't try too hard to be funny, because you will come off like a sperg.
>>
>>34863694
Coming off as a sperg is literally all I do.
>>
>NEET
>23
>no car
>ton of matches and some thirsty hoes

strange shit mane.
>>
>Match with qt girl who's black, has very white features and gorgeous hair though, one of the few attractive black girls I've seen
>Talk to her, she's really sweet
>Make a joke about fried chicken and watermelon
>She replies "are you serious?" And then immediately unmatches me
I fucked up.
>>
>>34863186
THe fuck for you said konichiwa. I have a Chinese wife and I never ever said ni hao to her. That is cringes as fuck.
>>
>>34863801
honestly a girl having zero humor is a red flag
cool girls of minorities usually take racist jokes JOKINGLY instead of to heart
those who cry about racism are probably racist themselves
>>
>>34863130
Anon how did the conversation go, you must have said something weird.

Post it il try help
>>
>>34863801
If your conversation was already hanging on that much of a thin thread that only shows that she has no personality. Nothing of worth wss loss. Just another cunty cunt, Roastie Tinder Whore.
>>
>>34863965
I can't post it because she unmatched me and I didn't screenshot it beforehand. I just told her the picture with the stuffed animals was cute and she thanked me, and then when I asked her if she went to a uni in my area (because she was literally 2 miles away from me), she immediately unmatched.

I feel like the conversation was perfectly normal, but I'm sure that you're going to try and deliberately spin it to make me look like a sperg, because it is always a guy's fault when he can't get a gf
>>
>>34864011
It was a decision she made purely on your looks dude. These whores have no decency. Just remember that. And if you ever get a girl, remember they were that much of a cunt to other dudes in her life. They deserve no respect.
>>
>>34864051
She must have ridiculously high standards, then. She had really un-clear skin and those generic gook eyes. I'm mixed race and even though I'm not Asian, I constantly get mistaken for someone who's part Asian, so maybe she was one of those girls who was like "me only date huwhyte man. no tiny ayshun boys"
>>
>>34863403
Well you're clearly a fucking sperg and I'm sure you have a picture to match. No wonder she instantly rejected you.
>>
>>34864095
I'm actually seeing an Asian who has this mentality. It's actually kind of upsetting even though I'm white.
>>
>>34864157
Damage control for your shitty reading comprehension: part 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>34864051
>It was a decision she made purely on your looks dude

yeah OP must have a autismo or boring profile pic
>>
>>34864212
Different guy. I just happen to agree with him. Stop being so fucking defensive. It just gives it away even more.
>>
>>34864198
There are a ton of them. Idk why you haven't found one yet.
>>
>>34864235
I just look like a regular guy and I followed all of the unwritten Tinder rules by only having one selfie, while the rest of my pictures are me doing various things like hiking, and posing with a bunch of riot cops lol. My profile looks very normie
>>
>>34864011
Okay

I mean without the exact logs it's hard to tell you how you fucked up but when you say so little, maybe she supered by.mistake, especially if she was new to tinder. I have done this, I thought I was scrolling through her pics cos another app does that, up down to scroll pics and left right to next or accept.

Or you talked like a total nerd.

"Omg is that a toy from My Personal Loli Harem? Haha I love that LOL it's nice to see.a girl on here with such great taste ;)"

"So I am going to take a wild guess and assume you go to UoF (university of faggots) what a coincidence LOL I live so close!"

The last and maybe probable reason is that many girls play tinder with their girlfriends next to them so maybe she supered you then her friend said you are fucking ugly and look like a rapist

In the end dude. She was a 4/10 and if that's her pic I agree with the assessment. Move on mang, you will find more ladies
>>
>>34863130
STOP USING TINDER.
HAVE SOME SELF-RESPECT.
GO OUTSIDE AND MEET PEOPLE.
>>
>>34864305
Normie to you. Ugly creeper sperg to your 4/10 Asian waifu
>>
>>34864328
She didn't super like me. And I didn't type like that at all. I am more than self-aware enough to know what is and isn't autistic.

e.g. I think the second message was literally just "do you go to school here? I go to ___". Maybe i was too far on the opposite of the spectrum, in comparison to the sperginess in the examples you gave.
>>
File: 1458095182993.jpg (308KB, 1572x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1458095182993.jpg
308KB, 1572x1233px
>>34863189
>le salty meme

when people just try to shut others down by memeing instead of giving a constructive statement to counter the point that was made.

:^(
>>
>>34864428
He's a room-temperature IQ normie, and it is blatantly obvious from everything he has typed in this thread. What do you expect?
>>
>>34864386
Maybe she wanted to keep tinder really on the down low and you spooked her when she consider it's possible you know people she knows. That's a real thing
>>
>>34863186
you deserved it
that's annoying as fuck
t. asian grill
>>
>>34864577
Yeah, that is perfectly fair, but in that case, I don't think someone should be using Tinder to begin with. It is so fucking easy to find people who may know people that you know, especially if you're at a university campus in a crowded city like me. I have crossed multiple girls IRL that I remember seeing on Tinder. This one girl (who I stopped messaging, because she said she was only looking for friends) randomly messaged me the other day saying "Hey, I saw you by ____ today!". It was weird.
>>
The fact that women can can instantly deny a conversation on such a minor whim is unsettling. They have so much choice and ease of life to be able wield such power.
>>
File: 1453401140805.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1453401140805.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>34864711
>so much choice
Quantity does not always means quality.
>>
>>34864198

>match with qt korean girl
>she just wants to go out and asks if I can take her and her friend to a nice bar before they leave town
>fuck it sure whatever, better than being alone
>meet up
>kind of awkward conversation
>decide to show them a "funny" tinder bio of this other Korean girl where she calls korean men rapists, arsonists, tiny dicked fucks who are bad at sex and "think women should pay equal on date!!"
>they say they like her and agree
>keep comparing their MAC lipstick to korean cocks and saying their penises are like tampons
>one lives in San Francisco or something and says asians can't compare
>feel honestly disgusted and just terrible for my Korean fellow men
>>
File: 1482803963744.jpg (74KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1482803963744.jpg
74KB, 960x538px
>>34863130
>he thinks the chinks aren't unfeeling, souless roasties, just like all the other women
>>
>>34865249
>dated asian bitch for awhile
>used to tell me how she is unattracted to asian men
>i ask why and her response is "i dnno they arent attractive.
>call her dishonorable to her ancestors and they'd be ashamed of her.
>end up fucking her in ass, the slut.
>>
>>34865249
>having yellow fever
>being an annoying white SJW

pick one, bro. your beta levels are rising to dangerous levels.
>>
>>34865617

My asian friend from Canada is the same. She only fucks white guys.

>>34865663

I'm not white, I'm a disgusting shitskin. I just feel bad for Koreans. I didn't have any hopes that two gorgeous Korean girls would ever wanna fuck me.
>>
>>34863801
What the fuck are "white features" to you?
>>
I'm spic and I'm always watched or wanted by pale Malaysian muslim girls.
>>
>>34863801
Yeah you fucked up dumb ass.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.