[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times when school bullies got BTFO >Kid called Adam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: jbMwsEw.jpg (135KB, 1928x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jbMwsEw.jpg
135KB, 1928x2048px
ITT: times when school bullies got BTFO

>Kid called Adam in my year, wasnt liked but wasnt hated at the same time. Enjoyed his own company and reading his manga a lot
>Diff the resident bully decided to take a dislike to Adam ended up giving him shit for months
>Adam ignored it and that only made Diff angry
>One day outside the tech lab Diff begins ripping on Adams dead sister to try and get a reaction
>Diffs friends start telling him that hes going to far
>Adam walks into one of the tech labs
>Comes out red faced and crying weilding a wrench
>In a primal scream he launches the wrench at Diff, hitting him on the bottom row of teeth
>Fractured his jaw and broke his entire set of bottom teeth
>>
File: columbine-never-sleeps-03.jpg (515KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
columbine-never-sleeps-03.jpg
515KB, 2000x1333px
>pic related

jdfsjdfjsdfk
>>
>>34862740
They were the bullies and they shot harmless people
>>
>kid called Craig punched me in the chest
>knocked the wind out of me
>told the teacher
>nothing happened
>he kept shoulder barging me in the corridor for about a week or two
>one day he comes in with tears in his eyes
>sits in the class for 10 minutes
>quickly runs out as he begins to cry
>turns out his mother died
>never had any more encounters with him

lmao
>>
>>34862753
Away with normie
>>
>>34862941
They were actually normies
Kyle had a gf and Dirk was very popular among their crowd
>>
File: sad_adam_by_technovor-d875lna.jpg (116KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
sad_adam_by_technovor-d875lna.jpg
116KB, 1024x640px
>>34862698
sadam
>>
>>34862698
This made me happy then sad when I realized Diff probably only acted that way due to a shitty life at home, now his life is fucked.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.