[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just move to Japan? It is very clean, hig

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why don't you just move to Japan? It is very clean, high standards of living, and few foreigners so you will be exotic to qt Japanese girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTlDDE8DRAg
>>
>>34862137
Because I'm a lazy piece of shit who wants to live the easiest life possible, and I wouldn't even consider it without learning Japanese, which, going back to the lazy piece of shit part, isn't happening.

I also greatly admire their homogeneous culture, and I would (rightly) always be considered an outsider to them. Their culture deserves to be preserved, and doesn't need me being an imperfect foreigner in their society. It's like taking a piece of pepper and putting it in a salt shaker. Why do it? Just to make the pepper happy, even though it has no interest in getting along with the salt?
>>
>>34862189
Even a sick freak like that can get sex.
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: 1484073377813.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484073377813.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>34862137
I hate the sound japanese language, retarded kawaii things, and japanese girls.
Also I don't like overcrowded places/cities.
That's enough reasons I think.
>>
Without marrying it's virtually impossible to emigrate, the effort involved for the process needed and the time involved would be better spent on your own life.
>>
>>34862137
I'm a failure in life and japan would only motivate me to kms

on the other hand, I'd be closer to gunpla, wich is currently the only reason I have to stay alive
>>
Because they don't want you. Japanese birth rates are Lowe than ever and there are enough filthy gaijins there already polluting the gene pool and making Japs not want to fuck each other as it is.

Moving to Japan to teach English is easily the biggest meme in the fucking world right now.
>>
>>34862137
Done and done, OP. Been here for over half a decade.
>>
>>34862670
the native population of Danish, Swedish, and German are even lower than Japans....
>>
>>34862137
Because, you just can't move to japan. Dumbfuck.
>>
>having to learn a shitty overly difficult language
>>
>>34862857
>I'm a huge baka
>>
>>34862670
>low birth rates
>gaijin are polluting the gene pool
Pick one
>>34862899
>''muh anime made me love japanese culture and the language XD''
Your kind is frowned upon there just so you know.
>>
I'd only go there for a good job or to study abroad, I think I'd be fun. I wouldn't go out of my way to live out there.
>>
>>34862928
I'm not sure what you mean by "my kind"
Are you

>implying

something?
>>
>really fucking horrible gun laws.

Even Great Britain is better at that.
>>
>>34862137
I'm black, so all Asians automatically assume I'm going to rob/rape them
>>
>>34862137
No thanks, it's all work and jobs over there, i'm a lazy man that hates jobs.
>>
>>34862137
Moving to Japan this summer.

Looking forward to it!
>>
>>34862137
because girls there have even higher standards than the ones here. there's no way I'd ever be able to date them, especially since I'd probably have some weird accent when speaking the language.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.