[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of still living if your life is just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
What's the point of still living if your life is just endless suffering?
>>
The next season of anime
>>
I'm afraid to die, so suffering is alright with me.
>>
What if the point of your life is to suffer?
>>
You're going to die eventually. Just stop caring I suppose. Do something radical.
>>
>>34861526
for what purpose tho
>>
they really isnt any point at the end of the day
>>
>>34861534
To be the example to others. A robot is a great example of what not to do or how not to act.
>>
Work towards making your life less suffering.
Completely ridding your life of suffering is impossible because to live is to suffer.
>>
>>34861540
>having compassion towards normies who would laugh if you got killed

???????
>>
who knows dude lol
>>
>>34861567
I never said you do it by choice. The universe has decided this role for you and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>34861489
Wait is there an actual anime season?
>>
>>34861582
>The universe has decided this role for you
Jesus fucking christ dude.
I almost don't even want to attempt to tell you that there is no rhyme or reason for existing there are no "roles" given to you by a deity like picking a class in a MMORPG.

I just watched a documentary on Youtube about the Sino-Chinese war just before WW2 happened and the Japanese invaded China and just fucking buried people alive and cut their heads of with samurai swords for fun and their other family members had to watch. They were innocent they weren't given the role of getting fucking killed.
>>
>>34861474
It might not be endless.
>>
File: ConfusionSadnessDespair.png (549KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusionSadnessDespair.png
549KB, 1280x720px
>>34861474
The -hope- that perhaps life will get better. It...it has to get better, doesn't it?

It's why I haven't offed myself yet. I'm waiting on this Army thing. See if I get accepted to MEPS and go from there. This is my last chance, though...
>>
>>34861650
>sperging out this hard in reply

I didn't even read all that shit nigga goddamn drop a toaster in the bath jknsa
>>
>>34861474
to find an answer
and biological imperatives lol get fucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
>>
File: 1486924189327.jpg (192KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486924189327.jpg
192KB, 576x768px
>>34861474
there is always a pleasure in feeding the crows and they love you back sometimes even bring the gifts
try to enjoy the small things anon, they are trully a blessing
>>
>>34861589
Yes there is a spring, summer fall and winter season for anime in Japan. I keep telling myself that next season will be better then the last, it's not always is but that hope keeps me alive.
>>
File: 1486932957014.jpg (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486932957014.jpg
194KB, 900x900px
>>34861474
Your pathetic existence increases the total disorder of the universe, bringing it closer to its death.

Surely you want to bring forth chaos so this imperfect world will disappear.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.