[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have you ever cheated on me? >Yes and no. But i was always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: crow of judgement.jpg (15KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
crow of judgement.jpg
15KB, 540x540px
>Have you ever cheated on me?
>Yes and no. But i was always faithful to you.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>yes (but I don't want to break up with you just yet)
>>
>>34861204
>"I'm a fucking whore with no redeeming qualities, and this is the sacrificial shit test"
>>
>>34861204
>Yes but [mental gymnastics here] it so it doesn't count
>>
"I cheated on you but I still want your money"
>>
>>34861204
Emotionally, she stayed faitful to you. Physically, not so much. Dump her.
>>
>>34861242
>>34861250
Sacrificial shit test?
What do you mean?
>>34861274
Is it possible she was talking about using meth instead of having sex with somebody else? Because looking back, the early signs of using meth were there.
>>34861276
I wasnt providing.
>>34861288
Exactly how i interpreted it back when she said it. Became psychotic, beat her up. Needles to say i ended up in violent section in a nut house (mainly) because of it.
>>
>>34861204
Who cares? If she can't give a straight answer, the relationship is over.
>>
women are shit. their "feelings" for you are fucking lies more often than not
>>
>>34861204
Yes I did. I want to get the moral high ground of not having cheated and of neing honest at the same time. But really I'm just a flaming sack of shit
>>
>>34861307
it means you have no value to her as a human being or even an object

if you stay with her she will use you as a bag holder, credit card, and bull prep

if you leave her she will respect you more not that it matters from any pov

there is no coming back from this anon
>>
>>34861386
I actually broke up with her about 8 months ago while being (forcibly) locked up.
She brought me food, cigs and shit and i told her we should break up with a complete straight face.
She started crying and shit blablabla it doesnt matter.

I just read my old messages with female friend and stumbled upon the bit my ex told me in the OP, so i started wondering about it again.

I mean it is very possible if not downright proven that she was doing meth (behind my back) at the time.

So there is SLIGHT possibility she was just referring to her secret meth use instead of having sex with somebody else.

I just wanted to know what yall think.
>>
>>34861440
Listen mate, I had a short fling with a druggie too. They all cheat sooner or later.
>>
>>34861472
The thing is though mate, this wasnt short fling. We were living together for 4 and a half years.
About 3 years in we started smoking weed.
Soon after she became friends with literal druggie sluts from work and then (very likely) started doing meth with them.

I was the looker in the relationship, literally everybody who ever spent more than 10 minutes with us outright asked me WHY THE FUCK am i with her. So its not like she was in high demand.

I just really want to know the truth, understand and finally close that chapter of my life once and for all.

But the OP bit she said before i became psychotic (likely happened BECAUSE of what she said) still makes me restless.
>>
>>34861440
Unless you're a sentient glob of cocaine, I'm afraid she was in fact fucking some other guy behind your back.
>>
>>34861440

wow really put that shit in perspective
>what did she mean by this
literally nothing of value
meth hoes are the most scheming neurotic clingy cunts in the world

if you could distill jew into an essence and inject it, it probably wouldnt be much different from a shot of kris

she probably said that shit so you would still think about it 10 years later
>>
>>34861508
There is no truth to be found among drug abusers. Especially if they are using hard drugs. They will literally suck dick for more drugs or pass out and get fucked without even knowing. I know these two guys that fucked an unconscious girl in their apartment. Stuff like that. You can't trust your ex. You'll never know the whole truth becuase chances are she doesn't even remember what she did or did not do at times when she was high as fuck.
>>
Why does she owe you anything? Why do you owe her? Do what you want. Fidelity is an outdated meme. Let society reap what the sexual revolution has sewn.
>>
>>34861511
>>34861544
>>34861548
I FEEL like i know the truth god damn fucking well.
But i THINK i have no proof of either her cheating or meth use.

All proof i have (she said this herself) is that she "tried" snorting meth about a month after we broke up and it made her paranoid.

2 months later my ex junkie (legit) friend told me she met her and that she was definitely tweaked out. Ex confirmed.

Two weeks ago i was over at EXs and she said she "really needs to cut down on snorting meth, like take a break once every 4 months or something". Now. If she really "tried" meth for the first time about 7 months ago, she wouldnt really feel the need to "cut down" so soon, would she?

Then she kept going on about how she snorts "JUUUUUUUUUUUST this tiny line every once in a while" unlike junkies/druggies. I laughed at this. Then she went on about how OTHER people are fucking junkies, laughed again. She also said she "just" bought half a gram for the first time recently or some shit.

Also when i needed to get some of my shit from her apartment we made plans for the next week and she said something along the lines of "yeah, i am working 16+ hours nowadays and i also need to sleep sometime", implying she doesnt sleep at all.

When i was over at hers she seemed to wanted to fugg, because i when i went up and told her i am going she ran to the other room, changed clothing, came back in a shirt with giant fucking cleavage, stood right in front of me, made a pose and kept asking if she lost weight. For some reason i felt really fucking repulsed by her, so i just quickly glanced and noticed her already motherfucking saggy tits being like 500x times saggier and smaller cause she lost weight, looked like fucking orangutan.
So another point-she lost a lot of weight. And she was fat her whole life, literally.

She kept pushing with the weight think and i kept saying like "look i dont really know, i mean you lost SOME weight, thats it". She seemed very hurt, by my rejection.
>>
>>34861511
>tfw you will never be a sentient glob of cocaine
>>
File: Abstract kind of kek.png (594KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract kind of kek.png
594KB, 600x528px
>>34861785
Pretty abstract feel there laddo
>>
>>34861785
>why live?
>>34861742
nigger this aint court
fuck off beyond a shadow of a doubt
>>
>>34861858
But i need the TRUTH brobot.
If you are indeed robot like me then you surely ruminate over shit ALL the fucking time.

For the ruminating to stop i need to KNOW what went down.

I am 85% sure she was doing meth behind my back BEFORE we broke up, so that doesnt bother me anymore.

I have absolutely no idea whether she really cheated on me or no though.

I mean it makes sense the OP shit she said was just about her meth use, no?
>>
>>34861899
you know what a Bayesian network is?
>>
>>34862000
Checked

And now i do. How exactly is this related, paint a picture in my mind anon, please.

god knows she suspected me of cheating, and had she described my behavior to anybody at all they would have told her that i was 100% cheating even though i wasnt
>>
>>34862067
ok 1st
causality is a meme
post positive proof is a meme
you cant know whats in other peoples head
and if you did you still cant expect them to use any rationality in decision making.
that being said
you know she did meth
you can check statistic for use and relapse, you can check statistics for lying to spouse, you can check statistics for all these statistics
and you can set up a bayesian network,

i guaranfuckingtee you without any of that work, that a meth head in the honeymoon phase who is with another drug user who potentially goes to jail, with drug friends, in drug community, doin drug things, and women fidelity under influence.

probabillity that she used meth and cheated would be something near 98.9%
>>
>>34862181
I think i understand you BUT
>causality is a meme
>her doing meth CAUS(sality)ES her to also cheat
This bit doesnt make sense matey.

But yeah all the signs were there, but they were also there with me After having fight with ex gone over to female friends who openly flirted with me in front of ex all the time apartment alone at night, just the two of us, got drunk and high and stayed till 4 am, AND texted her kiss smiley before going to sleep YET i did not cheat.

>SLUT friends (literal cheating whores)
>JUNKIE (literal), CHEATING (literal), friends
>Gets friendly with MALE coworkers
>Goes out with MALE coworker/s
>Keeps talking about MALE coworker/s
>Suddenly bathes for 23 hours a day
>After we fuck in a shower and i spread my shampoo over her tits she says "Now dont be surprised if i come home smelling like a man"
>Is at work ALL the motherfucking time yet we have no money or food at all (could be cheating instead of work or secret meth expenses)
>Not interested in sex at all for weeks, suddenly wants to fuck twice a day for weeks
>I THINK it was after i beat her up, she got a VERY suspicious text from 40yo driver coworker in middle of the night, something like "Damn thats outrageous! I should stop drinking so much because i nearly went up there and made a ruckus"
>After 4 years of being at home/getting high with me 24/7 she spends 50%+ of her free time over at her slut friend apartment

So its just guessing game and thats what is driving me fucking NUTS.
>>
>>34862308
correlation is not causality
you will never know
but you can be statistically sure

for example: hoes who do meth also cheat 99% of the time
do they cheat because they are hoes or because they do meth? who cares, the point is they also cheat 99%
>>
>>34862308
also holy fuckin shit dude are we still talking about this

she cheated, get over it
its like someone showed you your birthcertificate and your still tripping off if that is your real name
>>
>>34862418
The story about the way i acted with the female friend (who was always big time into me and NOT afraid to show it) would make you SURE that i cheated too, though, wouldnt it?
>>
>>34862418
Also i have no problem with getting over her skank, hoe ass cheating on me since i broke up with her.

But i have problem with NOT knowing.
>>
>>34862444
>the holy trips

it makes no difference whether it happened or not if its already costing me as if it happened.
if the means chosen to attain an end is worse than the satisfaction from attaining this end you need to rethink your whole life.

you dont fucking hammer a nail into wood with your fucking hands that shit hurts and takes too much time
>>
>>34862614
What kinda drugs are influencing your mind right now friend? Genuinely curious. Sounds like the upper variety.
>>
>>34862660
phenobarbital and amyl nitrates
>>
>>34862716
nitrites woops extra electron
>>
>>34861204
>I did cheat on you but now i feel bad about it so it doesn't matter
>>
>women making shit tests thinking it makes them deep and desirable

fuck that shit
>>
>>34861204
it means she can do whatever she pleases and you'll go along with it
you know there is a term for this you're her
bitch?
cuckold?
emotional boyfriend?
beta provider?
there are a few, whichever one you find most flattering
>>
>>34863076
Found the salty virgin.
>enjoyed the NEET life, drugs, sex, alcohol completely for free because she was providing
>ur was her cuckhold, emotional boyfriend, beta PROVIDER

God you are funny with your little projections and fantasies.
>>
>>34861742
bro she's definitely doing a fuck ton of meth. Although I will say that it's possible that she'd feel a need to cut down on meth after 7 months of using, meth is insanely addictive but really taxing, and it's very possible that she became addicted and aware that she should cut down her use in 7 months (or much less, as little as 2 months)
>>
>>34863860
Damn, that makes a dent in my "she was doing meth when we were still together" theory.

Example:Over the years i lived with her she was ALWAYS tired as fuck after work and slept for long time, whenever she could.

Suddenly couple of months before OP happened she "couldnt fall asleep", borrowed my headphones and literally spent the nights lying in bed and listening to music. She woken me up with that shit a lot of times.

Thats just one thing. Pretty weird. For someone who was ALWAYS tired as fuck to not be sleeping and listening to music all night instead.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.