[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else jealous of this guy? >Fat >Socially retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bananabananabanana.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bananabananabanana.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
Anyone else jealous of this guy?

>Fat
>Socially retarded
>Neckbeard
>Stoner
>Degenerate
>Micro penis
>Entire internet has seen him shove a banana up his ass

And yet.

>Makes way more money than you
>Lost his virginity at a early age
>Has been married (but broke it off in the pursuit of boipussy)
>Currently has a girlfriend
>Could probably get a hot girlfriend if he didn't obsess over fat asses
>Has a circle of close friends
>Has a fanbase who care about his opinions on shit

Besides him being super tall, It seems like he should be the embodiment of a robot, but through the magic of Youtube he has all the things normies have and more.
>>
But banana.

Butt banana.

Hehe.
>>
Do you think it's worth it to have everyone know you jerk it to vore?
>>
He was a NEET until he was 20something as well.
>>
>>34860624
Just goes to show how much the Jews have fucked society up.
>>
>>34860624
He embraced the fact he shoved a banana up his ass, hard to make fun of it when people do that.
>>
>>34862096
That was just damage control, his creationist enemies laugh at him, he demonstrated that atheists are just degenerates and he's steadily fading into obscurity.
His entire legacy will be reduced to "that banana fucker guy"
>>
>>34860624

Have you seen pics of his wife?

She looks like a fucking Orc.

His current GF is not quite as bad, she has a cute face but is pretty damn fat. Of the 3 girls I've dated long term only 1 was TJ-gf tier fat, and that was because I was in the midst of an 8 year dry spell that I wanted to end because of my ego.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.