[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /lowpoint/ right now? >23 >Virgin >NEET >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: killmenow.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
killmenow.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Who here /lowpoint/ right now?

>23
>Virgin
>NEET
>no job, no job offers, no friends, no family
>in mountains of CC debt, student loan debt, car payment debt
>in the next few weeks my bank account will hit 0 and be overdrawn
>considering dropping everying and maxing out my CCs so I can go /innawoods/ permanently
>considering just buying a shotgun and cobaining it
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>23
>NEET
>alcoholic
>living with gf at her grandmas
>do nothing but sit on computer and play games all day while gf goes to school and work
>uni dropout.. twice
>dui
>lost job because of dui
>no money to pay for all of it, have to mooch off gf and her gma
>approaching 4 months late on car payment
>will probably be repoed soon
>applied for shit ton of places, no call backs
>gf beginning to complain that i am lazy and do nothing all day
>nearly kicked me out yesterday
>begged her not to

I don't even feel like a man.
>>
File: look.png (147KB, 429x611px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
147KB, 429x611px
>>34860596
>has gf
>has friends
>has family and support network
>plays vidya and is /comfy/ as fuck all day
>got to experience uni
>still got a car

REEEE you normie faggot, you're not even on death's door like I am

I have a dui and have had no problems getting a job with it in the past.

if this is your low point, then you have had a nice life anon
>>
>>34860663
I never said I had friends. I have one, and he is a horrible influence and going to prison soon. I also never mentioned my family in my post. Also, played video games and being "comfy" gets old and depressing after awhile when you realize you are doing nothing but mooching off of other people. My experience with uni wasn't great or else I wouldn't have dropped out. And I would almost rather not have a car then have to deal with the sadness of knowing that it's likely going to be taken away any day now. And I don't even mention my dui in my applications. I figure the shitty jobs I'm applying for either won't check, or won't give a fuck.
>>
>>34860787
can we switch places anon? i would give anything to not have too many bills and be supported by a waifu. do you ever feel suicidal btw? one of these days I'm going to just walk out into the snow and lay down, i hear that's the /comfiest/ way of death
>>
>low point

Just give it time. You'll find a way to make things worse.

;)
>>
i'll get suicidal if i go on a drinking binge, but i haven't done that in awhile since i'm on probation. freezing to death does sound pretty /comfy/ though. i hear after awhile you just lose feeling and start to become warm. whenever i'm feeling suicidal the only thing i have ever considered is just shooting myself in the head. it's highly unlikely i'd actually do it
>>
>>34860787
Just get a job and start contributing.

And do a little bit of workout so you stay in shape so your girlfriend doesn't fucker they're dudes while you're out making money.

Follow my instructions or you are a fag
>>
>>34860953
I know it gets worse. it ONLY gets worse if you're in my position.

seriously, what the fuck am I going to do? jews are going to come and take all my shit and I'm going to be homeless. I'm not going to become a panhandler or go into a shelter because, fuck that life. no friends or family to fall back on, there are two options for me:

1. innawoods
2. die

I'm still mulling over both but I feel like 1 will lead to 2 anyway
>>
>>34860511
>CC debt
>car payment debt

How did you got here? I honestly wonder how is it that people sign up for credit cards...?
>>
>>34860596
She's about to leave you. It will get only worse. Unless ...yeah, its too late for you.
>>
>>34861036

There's always another option anon...

Like buying a shotgun and killing as many normies as you can while screeching "REEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>22
>virgin
>neet
>no job or anything related to having independence
>live at home, don't have my own room (sleep on the couch)
>mess of a person, don't know if will be able to have proper real world relations required by things without some hardcore changing
>no real debt per se but broke, same goes for most of family
>can't drive (thought of being behind wheel and test is bad enough) and no car/related
>few people known ghosted me for the most part
>slightly below average intelligence with no real skills to learn (which I want to but can't seem to learn useful things like programming when even autists here can learn but I can't apparently)
>useless and failure
>don't know what to do
>empty and depressed for most part
some robots have it worse for sure but still suffering here
>>
>>34861091
i feel for the credit meme because I thought that's what a good normie does. I'm fucked now.
>>34861142
i dont feel anger at normies though, never had, only myself. everything that's happened to me is because I'm a legit autist/fuck-up. It's too late for me.
>>
declare bankruptcy.
join the military.
jump ship at your favorite city.
?????
live in like japan or something.
>>
>>34860511
>22
>NEET
>Recently quit job after 2 days
>Waiting to hear from Army recruiter on when I can finally go to MEPS
>Been waiting for 4 months now

It;s the fucking waiting.
>>
>>34861237
>implying everyone can join the military.
>>
>>34861199
>gets to be /comfy/ with family
>no debt (holy shit you dont know how crippling debt is on your mind, anon)
>>34861253
>join military
can't join military because i got in trouble often as a minor and have smoked weed. i would have joined long ago if it were possible
>>34861237
good luck anon, would kill to join the army and get some brothers in arms
>>
>>34861321
they do not give a fuck about weed.
>>
>22
>23 next week
>no job
>no degree
>no money
>no car
>cant join military
>cant leave the country
>cant leave the state
>cant connect with people at any emotional level
>talk like a fag and my shits all retarded
>no marketable skills
>n33t for 2 more years
>homeless after
>>
>>34861321
Well, I don't know If I'll be able to join. I've got scars over various parts of my body from child abuse that look like they are self inflicted and a surgical scar from that time I had to get a razor blade removed from my intestines. I've got all the nessecary paper work though....it should be alright, but all I can do is wait.
>>
>>34861331
i've applied before in the past anon, its more than just weed though. DUI, juvenile record is sealed but they wanted more info than I could provide. They need 3 fucking references (I literally have 0 references). 15+ hours of community college (what the fuck?)

I'm /fit/ too, this is what sucks about the age of information, you can't just drop everything and join the army anymroe.
>>34861346
just don't go into debt and you're good anon
>>34861352
you just don't understand, they will only let normies join the army, not some weird NEET with 0 references.
>>
>>34861421
I hear you. I'm NEET. I literally grew up a fucking ghost. I had to ask my Dad for references. He let me use his co-workers. Hvae you tried to enlist?
>>
>>34861036
I'm shooting for innawoods.

Soon as the people around me figure out how crazy I really am they'll try to put me in a home.

I will not be put in a home.

I've been reading up on the native flora and fauna of my country so I know what I can eat.

I'm also gonna join the archery club down the road and learn how to make a self-bow oldschool style.

if I survive I'll wander out of the woods after The Happening is all over to steal some tinned food and jazz mags.
>>
File: exyd3ka.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
exyd3ka.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>34861439
yeah, 2 years ago i tried:

after back and forth with recruiter he asked for

more information about court cases
3 character references
1 resident reference
4 family references
GED info

I'm FUCKED anon.

>>34861448

i've been watching youtube videos. only thing that is sketch for me is one youtube guy was talking about how rats/spiders crawl all over you every night and there's nothing you can do about it.

i could also shoot for finding an abandoned cabin somewhere, but I wouldn't have a clue where to look, any ideas anons?
>>
>>34861542
I lived in the woods for about a month.

I got really bored. After a while you want something to do besides walk around.
>>
>>34861542
Oh. Well, I never really had trouble with the law except for petty vandalism with a fucking permanent marker when I was 14. Recruiter said it wasn't even worth mentioning, so...that sucks, Anon.
>>
>>34860969
>fucker they're dudes

Speech to text? Stephen Hawking?
>>
Bulged disc
Ankle post operation out of work for 5 months starting today.
Just got put on food stamps
No money
>>
>>34861600
If your body is fucked at 21 you're going to have a really painful life
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
This isn't how I thought my life would turn out. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

>parents always told me I was really smart when I was a kid
>made good grades without even trying
>took advanced classes
>thought I had a bright future
>went to college
>junior year, became too depressed and lazy and unmotivated to study
>started failing classes
>dropped out
>homeless for a while before parents let me move back home
>NEET
>can't get a job
>apply literally anywhere for any kind of work and nobody wants to hire me
>hairline has become absolutely shit tier and I have to shave my head and look like a retard
>trying to join the military as last chance to get life in order
>still have shitloads of student loan debt from college
>may have to go back innawoods soon if military doesn't work out
>>
>>34861600
>food stamps
wish i could do that but too embarrassed to ever get gov aid or handouts, this is why i'm fucked by the credit jew
>>34861573
>>34861592
looks like /innawoods/ is my only option lads. any robot have a cabin and some land that I can live on/take care of? if not, I'm going to go to northern Idaho and try to leg it up to alaska
>>
>>34861711
You going to backpack like Christopher Mccandless? I always wanted to do that, honestly.
>>
>21 in a few months
>sat home for a year now
>trade school requires 5 months internship to finish
>noone will intern me because (((you dont have the skills)))
>went to abroad internship with erasmus for a month
>didnt do shit, didnt learn shit but free 600 yewros leftover
>cant drop out because muh 4 wasted years
>no ambitions motivation nor dreams, i just dont care (i blame the jews)

i think my rock bottom will be when my mum finally grows a spine and throws me out, and i go starve and freeze to death in some forest i dont think even hunger, survival will motivate me because i dont see a reason to survive (i blame all the nature and science docs i watched as a child).
>>
>>34861735
yeah thats the plan, i want to find a relatively isolated area where I can set up shelter and not be bothered by anyone for the rest of my life

he got pretty lucky in finding that bus up there though. im not sure how i'll do against the elements
>>
>23
>NEET
>going no where in life
>want to change but don't
It's like i'm trapping myself in a prison
>>
>>34861805
What will you do for fun

I got extremely bored after a few days.
>>
>>34861805
That's true, he really did. But he also did some stupid shit, like toss his map and whatnot. I still admire him though for doing what he wanted and actually fulfilling his dream. But his was mostly a tale of luck until the end. Make sure you're prepared!
>>
>>34861805
if it snows in your "forest" you will die.
>>
>>34861634
Yea but I don't really mind it's not that bad at least it's not herniated
>>
>>34861776
I am certainly not in as bad of a situation as other anons, but
>tfw getting into IT and everyone I talk to online says they are fucking miserable in the field
>tfw no really interested in anything else

Welp, time to spend half the waking hours of my life doing something I only tolerate. Fuck me I guess. Trying to get into cooperative housing so I at least of loads of money.
>>
>>34860596

i know you have already but its fucking imperative you get any mcjob you can right fucking now. it might start you on to the path to save everything. DO IT ANON. I believe on you.
>>
>>34861598
Speech to text yeah.

Fuck other dudes*
>>
>28
>NEET
>Live with my mom
>No friends, real life or online
>No drivers license
>Live in a small town
>Collect government bux
>Alcoholic
>Literally only leave the house to buy booze
>Lazy, my room is littered with empties
>Spend my time just drinking, looking at the ceiling, and listening to AM radio
>>
File: pra.png (249KB, 629x601px) Image search: [Google]
pra.png
249KB, 629x601px
>>34861776
>has school
>has mummy
>is a tradie in training

you've got it good, anon, you've got it good

>>34861822
i saw a docu on a guy that failed in killing himself. he was a super spiritual guy and claimed that he felt trapped in our physical bodies and that in order to be freed from this prison, we needed to die, that is the true reason of why we live. he pictured himself and everyone else as an unhatched egg
>>34861852
read books, carve stuff, hunt, chop wood, try to build a permanent shelter, talk to myself, meditate
>>34861860
current planned loadout:

-backpack
-med supplies (bandages, alcohol, needle and thread)
-temporary tent
-sleeping bag
-fishing supplies
-hunting knife
-hatchet
-flint/firestarter
-shotgun
-cannister
-compass/map

anything i'm missing?
>>
>>34860511
>24
>no friends
>8k college debt
>no career or degree
>no job
>want to go be homeless in a city
>live innawoods
>>
>>34861940

You aren't going to survive very long without a saw to buck logs, some replacement blades, some files, and some sharpening equipment.

Usually when someone makes a permanent shelter they get the logs and stuff prepared a year ahead of time so all the wood can season.

Where do you live now? How are you planning on getting to Alaska? As a Canadian who has traveled to the US and back a few times recently, it's not as easy as it was back in the old days.
>>
>>34860596
Preserve honor. Disappear from her life and kill yourself. Or become a monk, its actually an enlightened life
>>
>>34862030
getting to alaska would be a long term goal if i can get some kind of permanent shelters going, especially on foot. it would probably take me at least 10-15 years to even attempt that journey

plan so far is to drive to Idaho (currently in california) and then abandon/dump my car in lake mcdonald and continue north (if a robot wants a free luxury car they can come get it)
>>
>>34861687
>>parents always told me I was really smart when I was a kid
>>made good grades without even trying
>>took advanced classes
>>thought I had a bright future
>>went to college
>>junior year, became too depressed and lazy and unmotivated to study
>>started failing classes
>>dropped out

Tfw Iktf all too well. Every time I hear people talk about how their own lives went normally or I just think of all the time lost, I get massive anxiety attacks that just stack up on my already permanent depression. It got so bad I've had to order xanax from the deep web to even be able to get out of bed from time to time and do anything.
>>
>>34862113
Have you spent much time /out/? How about in cold environments? I'm talking serious cold, -30C and colder.

If you're serious about this, you're going to need to spend time preparing, just dropping everything and trying to live in the woods is a good way to end up dead. If you haven't spent a lot of time innawoods it's going to be a real reality check.

Make it a goal you work towards, start slow.

If you have any questions, I spent a lot of my younger years inna woods all over Canada, from the mountains in BC to lakeside camps you can (realistically) only get to by plane in Saskatchewan.
>>
>>34862626
i dont have time to prepare, anon. at most I have 3 weeks before all my shit gets pushed in by debt collectors.

plan is to just learn as I go. gonna have survival books and guides on hand. if I die, so be it, I wasn't strong enough to make it
>>
>>34862952
Well, best of luck. Invest in a folding saw, and a collapsing buck saw, and some stuff to sharpen your blades before you go. And maybe a folding shovel.

Your best bet on getting to Alaska is going to be finding someone with a boat and helping them out in exchange for transportation.

Chris McCandless was a legit retard who only survived as long as he did by dumb luck. You should strive to be like Richard Proenneke, not that other idiot.
>>
>>34860511
>20
>KHV
>NEET
>welfare services pulled the plug on me
>really bad concentration disorder which prevents me from working, driving or doing anything else than just play vidya all day
>brainlet so can't into math or anything else
>family lives far away and support me rarely
>no friends
i just want to play for honor with somebody
>>
>>34860596
not a robot
GET OUT NORMIEEE REEEEEEEEEEE3
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.