[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom goes on about how good you look RRREEEEEE JUST LEAVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ogreeeemon.jpg (45KB, 719x538px) Image search: [Google]
ogreeeemon.jpg
45KB, 719x538px
>mom goes on about how good you look
RRREEEEEE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

Why do parents try to make you believe these lies?
>>
You're her little trooper, of course she'll always think you're handsome
>>
>>34860373
Whenever my mom calls me handsome I just think about how she's either lying or delusional. All in all she's just fishing for grandchildren, thankfully I have a sister who can provide them.
>>
>>34860403
Yeah, I tried telling her this but she's in full denial.

>>34860423
Same here. I just laugh when she talks about grandchildren.
>>
File: 1477754748876.jpg (34KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1477754748876.jpg
34KB, 600x564px
>>34860373
>mom says I'm smart
>end up NEET
>mom says I'm tall
>end up manlet
>mom says I'm handsome
>end up virgin

Mothers were a mistake.
>>
It's legitimately infuriating. And it makes/made me stop believing anything else she ever said.
Every piece of advice, every time she tried to help, every theory she offered on how the world worked was wrong.
Women are dumb. Don't listen to them. Especially your mom.
>>
File: 1486985943847.jpg (123KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486985943847.jpg
123KB, 886x960px
>mother always says I'm handsome
>father always says I'm handsome
>teachers have said I'm handsome
>still kissless virgin with no friends
>meanwhile fat ugly slobs are getting girlfriends easily
It seems like normies just value personality over looks now. It's sickening. People like that should be burned at the stake.
>>
Do you think it'd be worth making a collection of information on why modern women are all whores and modern dating culture is trash, and showing it to my parents so they leave me alone?
>>
File: 1486884137361.jpg (28KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1486884137361.jpg
28KB, 409x325px
Would you guys prefer that your mom's just laid what you consider to be the truth on you?

Self reflect on what you guys are doing right now. Moaning and groaning.

Just further proof that even though somebody will tell you something you'll take their words and throw them out the window and substitute your own ideas
>>
>>34860700
that would land you in therapy
so....
yeah maybe.
>>
>>34860711
>Would you guys prefer that your mom's just laid what you consider to be the truth on you?

I wish people had been honest with me in the first place when I was growing up, so I had realistic expectations about life.
>>
>>34860711
Yes.
Faggots like you are why this board exists, why this generation is so full of spineless dweebs and cucks.
Spreading "good feelings" instead of reality.
>>
>>34860555
>mom says I'm tall
>end up manlet
At least she can't deny that one. Also, nice trips.

>>34860574
>every theory she offered on how the world worked was wrong
That's because the world works completely different to women. All you can hope for is to realise this early enough to not fuck up majorly.
>>
>>34860711
You make it sound like we actually ask what they think.
>>
>mom says i am extremely good looking
>grandma says i am the handsomest of all the grandchildren
>brother says he is jealous of my good looks
Meanwhile, I have never had a girl show interest in me, and I'm already 23. I go on Omegle sometimes, and girls literally laugh at me. STOP THE LIES! REEEE
>>
>>34860776
wake up son. can't you see that you're possessed?
>>
File: 1486976294514.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486976294514.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>34860860
one word: attitude
>>
>>34860860
The rest of your family gotta be real ogres.
>>
>>34860373
>mom starts feeling you up
I don't like it, bros...
>>
>>34860373
"you should smile more you look so handsome when you do"
"you always wear such nice clothes but you never go out anywhere"
"you need to get a girlfriend to bring you out of your shell"

why do parents lie?
>>
>>34860423
>All in all she's just fishing for grandchildren

This they're liars
>>
>>34860373
My mother never told me that I looked good. Not even once. This must mean something.
>>
>>34861364
protip: they're right but you love complaining to much to try out another way of life. fuck you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.